Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach: Dawn of the Soul Reaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:41 pm

He watched her from the rooftops. It was kinda funny how she tried to pay attention to everything. She's kinda cute. But I shouldn't be thinking about that... The Soul Society would want to kill me even more if a relationship like that existed... Just get on her good side, and get this all over with... He jumped down into an alley, and came out onto the sidewalk, pulling off a practiced contortionist act, trying to look like a street performer. His belted clothes would not fit in otherwise... He continued to watch her.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:49 pm

After a while, she had gathered enough info for that moment and decided to grab a drink. She walked to a little shop and bought a drink. Across the street, she thought she saw someone that looked familiar but since she didn't know anyone from this world besides Uru-san, she decided she must have been imagining it. She took a drink of her soda and made her way down the street, only to be bumped by a guy on a skateboard. She stumbled and fell into the road. The lane she had fallen into wasn't as busy as the others but a red sports car was making its way towards her.

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:57 pm

Yoshiro sprang out of sight and put on the scar-faced Hollow mask. He then sprang back into traffic and snatched her out of the way. He whispered in her ear. "I'm not a Hollow. Look at the hole." The semi-circular hole was blatant and easy to see. "You should watch out for any and all kind of traffic. My name's Yoshiro. Remember it." He placed her on the sidewalk and sprang to the rooftop. He took off the mask, put it back, and smiled down on her with his human face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 pm

(g2g work)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:02 pm

The second her feet touched the sidewalk, the red car zoomed past them and Mimiru froze in shock. Seeing the hole on his chest, she reached out and ran her fingers over it slightly. He wasn't a Hollow after all. Smiling, she watched him disappear then looked up to see him without the mask. She waved and blew him a kiss as thanks. So he isn't that bad...He seems kinda cool actually.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:39 pm

Vlad looked solemly at the mission assignment he was given he was to go to the human world and lead a mission to eradicate hollows there he was to stay with uruhata (i thought it was uruhara!)a luetinate soul reaper was already there "mimiru toshona" he said pondering what it was like in the real world.

neon blue penguin

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 pm

After that, she headed back to Uru-san's house. ((I think it is Uruhara...I dunno.)) When she got there, she said hello to Uru and then bounced up to her room to make notes of her observations. She changed into her shinigami uniform, feeling comfy again, and pulled out a lot of paper. Grabbing a brush and some ink, she began to take notes and make descriptions of everything she had seen that day. She had a week worth of studying to do so the work was a little easier for Mimiru.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:56 pm

(I go by the show, and I have slight hearing problems. Your guess is as good as mine.)

Yoshiro was on a rooftop near Uruhara's house. (Someone new join and tell us how to write his name!) He looked down. This new Soul Reaper didn't seem so lenient towards anything remotely having to do with Hollows. "Better stay away from him. Then again, maybe that good one will help him turn over a new leaf..." He continued watching.

(For that matter, what is the cat's name again? I think it's Uruichi, but I can't remember...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 pm

((The cat's name is Yoruichi))

After making her notes as detailed and intricate as she could, she made her way downstairs and met the new Soul Reaper that had appeared. She thought about how Vlad would react to Yoshiro and decided that she would have to keep them apart.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:50 pm

Yoshiro pulled out his parabolic reflector. "I better listen in on what he says. If he brings her on a mission and finds me, she'll be forced to either kill me or quit the Soul Society. If I can find out where they're headed, though, I can avoid them." Suddenly, Yoruichi walked up to him.

"I see you're interested in our new visitor."

"Yeah. He looks like trouble. The other one is alright, though."

"Hmm... What do you plan to do?"

"If they multiple Hollow alerts, They'll probably take one, and I'll go for the other. If they have but a single call, I'll follow at a good distance and release the Hollow if he escapes their grasp."

"It may not be the most wise of actions, but it is yours to make. I'll talk with Uruhara about this, and see what we can do to help."

"Thank you. I sense a great power from him and I know he'd slice and dice me any chance he could."

Yoruichi returned to the shop.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:00 pm

Vlad looked at mimiru and smiled "hello i am 3rd squad captain vlad dracul" he said extending a hand to the girl
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:01 pm

(i got to go)

neon blue penguin

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Mimiru took his hand gently and shook it. "It's nice to meet you as well."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 pm

"Vlad Dracul..." Yoshiro searched his mind for information on that name. He had heard it before... "...Ah! The needle-thrower! I've heard of him! He would be a bit of a challenge... Then again, his inner Hollow probably has a valuable mask... I should keep an eye on this one, just in case he corrupts. Not that corruption is a good thing, but can always use a new weapon in my pack..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Vlad turns to Uruhara (i just watched a japanese episode on youtube and the subs spell it Uruhara) "so will i be staying in the same room as my last visit Uruhara-san"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff