Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

IlLedZeppelinIl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:54 pm
RPG's are AWESOME  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:04 am
Gaia Name: King Yoshimitsu
UserName: Yoshimitsu the Great Guardian
Character's Real Name: Unknown
Character Type: Moderator
Natural Traits: Summoning Spells, Speed, and Great Blade weilder
Appearance: User Image
Bio(optional):Was made sortly after The World was created they gave him the ability to summon weapons and creatures from almost any part of the wrold.  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:29 am
she transforms to her human form from a black cat, she smiles and looks around "a deserted place, never seen that before" she shruggs and keeps walking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:51 am
A player logs in for the first time. The World had been something he heard about from others. Hmm The World, this could be interesting.

Character name: Lanceknightmare
Password: ...
Class: Heavy Blade

...Verifying Id...

After a brief wait Lance started out in the beginning root town. He was surrounded by brick walls in a town like setting. The sky was generated to look like a realistic sky. Oddly enough, this all seemed too real to him. He had recently upgraded his Memory so his computer could handle the strain an MORPG caused. Many people ran past him without noticing him. Others scoffed at his level one status as they passed. Lance through them a cross look, "what a bunch of loosers, "shakes head". Maybe I will find someone worth speaking too in this town. I think I will check the items shop and gather intelligence on this town.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:05 am
she walks up to a shop "what can i get now" she said thinking, she pulls her skirt down a little then looks inside the shop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:08 am
Lance saw an interesting looking player in the towns. There character design was pretty well thought out. Unlike his that was rather bland and uncreative. Lances character design was based on the Samurai. He wore a green and brown vest with brown jeans, white socks and brown shoes. A brown and green stripe was across his face and he carried a large sword. He extended his neck a bit to get a better look at the character design. After all there were a ton of rather inconsiderate people bumping into him and obstructing his view. Lance walked through the crowd over to the unknown girl. Hay, how are you doing miss? The names Lance pleased to meet you. He smiled then held out his right hand as a form of greeting. It looks like you are some sort of a spell casting class. If you would like we can journey together in this game for awhile. Spell casters can inflict quite alot of damage in most cased but there defenses suffer because of it. A tank would make the battle go alot smoother I think.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:58 am
she turns and looks at him "nice to meet you Lance, my names Angel" she smiles softly shaking his hand "oh and yea sure, i dont mind traveling with you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:26 am
He hesitated in smiling then started to speak. Well, let's pick some beginning keywords and we can be on our way. I currently only have a small list to choose from so our choices are limited. I heard there are more in the forums but I didn't bother to check those out. I wanted to start this game I rather find stuff on my own than look it up. Adds added time to a game as well as interest. I don't exactly know how to micro yet so we should pick something close to our level. I'm guessing you are around level one just like me so a level four zone would give us fair experience. Follow me to the gate

...Sends angel my member address...

Member addresses are used to invite other players into your party. Find the option party and add me to it. Then we can move into an area and gain experience as a group. Experience isn't split between party members so we really don't benefit from traveling alone. By the way, what class are you so I know what types of spells to expect in battle. Your design doesn't seem to tell me much about what class you are.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:39 am
"oh umm, i know the basic spells, im learning my way up" she shruggs "im a beginner" she walks into the shop and buys a book, she walks back out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:50 am
"i guess ill play .hack now" i sit on my computer seat and starts up the game. waits until it finished verifying my account. after it was done i find myself in a town and starts to walk  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:53 am
she holds the book and looks around "now where to?" she walks down the path leading towards the woods, she hears a rustling in the bushes and shruggs "wind" she keeps walking when something jumped out and tackled her, pinning her to the ground "let me go you....you" she said trying to move under his weight  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 am
The graphics, they are better than i expected! Haseo logged in over a bridge and looked around. Maybe i can find someone who wants to party with me. I need to get to level 15 for the new weapon i have!  

xXKazumaX-

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:26 am
"Yo! Raven! Let's go train!" shouted Haseo as he waved his hands  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:26 am
i walk down an alley way that heads towards the docks  

Kiyato Sekto

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:28 am
"Where ya going Raven? Don't you wanna party?" yelled Haseo as he ran after Raven  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff