Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm

* laughs a little thne smiles* hi....... im tara * she said holding out her hand, the one without the sandwich*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm

he smiles at her shaking her hand slowly "hi..im..vasily" he said stammering a little and eyeing her sandwich with intrest.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 pm

* laughs a little more when she saw him eyeing her sandwich* well its nice to meet you vasily..... would you like my sandwich? im not that hungry anyway... * she said smileing slightly*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 pm

he looks back up his eyes meeting hers. "oh no no thats fine" he said "and it is very nice to meet you, so what are you doing i dont think i have ever seen you before"

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 pm

* she smiles looking at him* well.....ive never been to this deli before so i decided that i would stop in and test they're skills! * she smile* * takes another bite of her sandwich*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:42 pm

"oh" he said softly not quite sure where he was going with this. "well they are very good i know the owners and you cant find a better sandwich anywhere as far as i care." he smiled at her again feeling satisfied with what he said.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 pm

* giggles* well that's kewl that you know them! the sandwich is pretty good.....i dont know anyone here... * she said starting to loose her smile*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 pm

he smiles at her seeing her smile falter a bit. "well if anyone asks you know me" he said brightly trying to cheer her up.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 pm

* smiles again* thanks....... i got to go now i was on my way to go shopping but it was nice meeting you! * she said sileing*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 pm

he smiles back at her a little "well i guess ill see you around" he mumbles softly as she walks out the door. he turns around and happily orders another sandwich.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:11 pm

* she smiles and looks at the sky as she walks out* * gets to the store and starts looking through the sections* hmm........these pants and skirt are kinda cute.... * she smiles as she puts them in her cart and keeps looking*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:16 pm

he finished the rest of his sandwich and walked down the street noticing a movie theater on the corner. "hmmm" he mutterd getting in line not really knowing what the movie was but he was bored anyway so it didnt reaslly matter.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 pm

* after she's done looking she goes up to the cash register* Cash lady: that'll be $50.00.
* hands lady the money* Cash lady: have a nice day!
" you too!" * looks at her watch* OH SHOOT IM GOING TO BE LATE! * she runs home and gets on her work uniform and runs to her job*
Boss: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TARA! THE REFRESHMENT STAND HAS BEEN PACKED WITH BIUSSENUSS!
" im sorry sir i lost track of time ill get right to it!
* runs over to the refreshment stand*
" ok so one large popcorn and one large drink....that'll be $20 dollers please! * she takes the money* * looks around theatre* i really got to get better at this timeing thing...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 pm

he walks into the theater and buiys a ticket for the soonest show. absentmindedly he gets in line for a soda and finds himself staring a little at who he saw behind the counter.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:26 pm

" ok that'll be 5 dollers please!" * she takes the money from the lady*
* sighs* * accidently sees the boy from before* oh no......* she laughs while putting her face in her hand*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff