Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
who do you think will change bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm
I think Carlisle should, because Edward will feel horrible with himself when Bella is in that excruciating pain for those 3 days... even though he probably would either way, it would help a little I guess if Edward knew that he didn't physically cause it... because Edward trusts Carlisle  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Well if you look at Twilight on how well Edward was able to resist Bella's "Singing Blood," I think Edward can handle himself. And would be with Bella throughout the whole change.. but I wouldn't doubt it if it tears him to shreads seeing Bella in pain.

Also there's nothing stating in the treaty that they can bite anyone outside the area... meaning as example by Bella "Let's run off to Las Vegas and get hitched there."

I don't think the treaty has any hold if those two go out of the area and Edward turns her there. Since it is pretty much around the surrounding area.

Though there are always another loop hole within one to go against beating the system... Ah will just have to see how Stephenie Meyer works this little piece.

And I think if Carlisle did it, it would bother Edward... seeing how in the New Moon that Edward broke something due to Bella asking Carlisle or even Alice to change her.. and I'm guessing its his piano... That's just my guess.  

Reikage-Sanshi

miz_understood09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:03 pm
Reikage-Sanshi
Well if you look at Twilight on how well Edward was able to resist Bella's "Singing Blood," I think Edward can handle himself. And would be with Bella throughout the whole change.. but I wouldn't doubt it if it tears him to shreads seeing Bella in pain.

Also there's nothing stating in the treaty that they can bite anyone outside the area... meaning as example by Bella "Let's run off to Las Vegas and get hitched there."

I don't think the treaty has any hold if those two go out of the area and Edward turns her there. Since it is pretty much around the surrounding area.

Though there are always another loop hole within one to go against beating the system... Ah will just have to see how Stephenie Meyer works this little piece.

And I think if Carlisle did it, it would bother Edward... seeing how in the New Moon that Edward broke something due to Bella asking Carlisle or even Alice to change her.. and I'm guessing its his piano... That's just my guess.

Yeah, I agree. I really want it to be Edward. And when Bella's in pain, Edward's presence and guidance would be much more comforting than anyone's.

There has to be a way around that treaty.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:22 am
I want Edward to do it but i have a feeling it will be Carlisle or Alice  

Paper Margo

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:03 pm
Actually Reikage-Sanshi, I read on Stephenie meyers web site it was the plasma TV that he broke (emmet was really unset by that one)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm
probably edward
in the book it said that he would change her if they got married.
and since alice is plaining the wedding.
then it'll probably be him  

falloutboy lover

x STRUMPET

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 pm
I honestly dont know, but I'm hoping that she doesnt turn into a Vampire, because I WANT Edward to turn ME into a Vampire.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:38 pm
i think Edward but i think it would be cool if it happened if she was attacked and it was on accident

i-dunno_what-to_put-here

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:15 pm
Personally I think Edward should. I mean seriously he is her girlfriend, and they are going to get married. Its amazing. He should really change her into a vampire girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:26 pm
I hope it's Edward! It'd be so romantic, and even though Carlisle has more experience, I think it'd be just an all over good time! Like, edward would learn, and Bella would become a vampire! It's a win-win situation. 3nodding  

Fytie

daydream_sugarbunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:09 pm
I think it would be boring if carlisle did it. so it better be edward, but then what will jacob do? What if he imprints on bella once she changes?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:24 pm
I really do hope it will be Edward...

Anyone else just seems...wrong.

Cereal Strawz

Winter Snazzy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:10 pm
Probably Edward, but some random evil vampire doing it would create drama. Edward would flip smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:32 pm
Edward.

Solar window02

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:47 pm
im PRAYING its Edward, ill be dissapointed if its not him  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers