Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Stupid Confrontations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
i love how little kids automatically call whoever is wearing black these days "emo" personally i find that a bit insulting because you know they're referring you to what they see on tv and stuff, but the thing is if they see what an "emo or scene" kid looks like then look at me they still say it. i don't know about you but i look far from that for one I HAVE BANGS THAT DONT COVER MY DAMN FACE! secondly i dont sulk or slouch when i walk, i dont wear effing stupid a** makeup and i dont even wear pants for gods sake! i dont even wear converse! and i dont wear band tee's(not all the time anyways) in fact i walk around in my 4 inch mary janes stripped stockings black leg warmers a black kilt a dressy kind of shirt my hair is generally in pigtails but i wear my pot bandana over it and i wear hemp with wooden beads around my neck so please someone tell me again how on earth i could possibly look emo?

++sorry i kinda went off into a rant there++

but whenever a child calls me this i generally ignor it and just laugh to myself about how stupid they are for yelling out off their school bus window ahh youngins gotta love them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:02 am
when i was in 7th grade, a prep came up to me and asked me if i was "gothic" because i was wearing snow camos and a grey shirt with a silver spider on it.
like, how does that come even remotely close to goth?
i just walked away from her.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Dark_Goddess_1551

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:45 pm
-SIGH- i mean these kids had Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci purses and all these designer clothings and the LATEST PHONES....and I was just sitting there waiting for my friend with my crappy broken RAZR and they just walked up to me and said all that crap. Man, I don't even have all that crap! And about what I harshly said to them, where I'm from that happens A LOT.....I'm hispanic in South Texas so yeah...I mean our average pregnancy age is 14 now! I mean...come on really. I'm sorry if what I said sounded harsh to you guys but it's true. Stupid little kids these days....and I saw them again at the same theatre and with the same friend and they came up and I've changed a bit since the 1st time and they told me to go cut myself. I looked up and I turn red when I'm angry and I guess I had a REAL serious face and I noticed that the girls stomach was a bit larger...[SHE WAS PREGNANT!] and she ran out as soon as she saw me...and this time the BF wasn't there. Sad really....I felt bad for her after that. BLAME THE PARENTS!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:12 pm
She was pregnant?? Jeez!!
Anyway, people call me emo all the time. But I do look very emo. There's this guy that always calls me emo, like it's a nickname or something. Extremely annoying! I just glare at him. blaugh  

infektionxx

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:22 pm
I had some stupid little 5th grader ran up to me and asked me if I had met Jesus, but ran off before I could answer. I also got into a fight with someone online.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:03 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
i love how little kids automatically call whoever is wearing black these days "emo" personally i find that a bit insulting because you know they're referring you to what they see on tv and stuff, but the thing is if they see what an "emo or scene" kid looks like then look at me they still say it. i don't know about you but i look far from that for one I HAVE BANGS THAT DONT COVER MY DAMN FACE! secondly i dont sulk or slouch when i walk, i dont wear effing stupid a** makeup and i dont even wear pants for gods sake! i dont even wear converse! and i dont wear band tee's(not all the time anyways) in fact i walk around in my 4 inch mary janes stripped stockings black leg warmers a black kilt a dressy kind of shirt my hair is generally in pigtails but i wear my pot bandana over it and i wear hemp with wooden beads around my neck so please someone tell me again how on earth i could possibly look emo?

++sorry i kinda went off into a rant there++

but whenever a child calls me this i generally ignor it and just laugh to myself about how stupid they are for yelling out off their school bus window ahh youngins gotta love them.

I know how you feel, hair down to my a**, black leather jacket, comfortable jeans that fit and a tee, often featuring a slogan like 'Bomb Technician: See me running, try to keep up."... yet according to the spods (non affectionate term for children) I'm goth and emo.  

Rellik San
Crew

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:16 pm
I get asked all sorts of questions. My best reply usually consists of smiling slowly and stepping a bit closer. I find that people seem to run off quite quickly at that. Amazing how easy it is to intimidate.
Once during class of my freshman year, I recall listening to a few hushed whispers while I was supposedly asleep at my desk..
"Ya, shes like gothlic and emo."
"Stupid, theres no such thing as gothlic. She's gremo, a mix of both."
"I heard she stabbed this boy in her old school."
"Noo, I heard she ate him."

About then, I propped my head up on my arm and with the most serious expression I could muster, told them that I hadn't eaten him, but I had diced him up and then fed most of his remains to my dog, burning the rest.

They looked absolutely mortified when I started laughing.. Poor dears. Probably didn't understand my sense of humor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:09 am
lol WOW! Well yeah she was pregnant....and shtuff...I was shocked...and correct of my prediction that i had made in the first confrontation...yes  

Dark_Goddess_1551

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:55 am
Oh do I have a story for you then.

This is about 10 years ago, I saw the Jahova's witnesses come up the street and I was home alone. I threw off my shirt and ran to grab a huge cleaver looking knife. my mom at the time was defrosting beef on the counter so its nice and bloody. I wrote 666 across my forehead and a bunch of nonsense runes and the part of a star on my bare chest in the beef blood. I smeared the knife with the blood and as I heard the knock on the door, I pick up the cat under one arm and answer it. I answer "Hi hows it going?" and my cat has perfect timing on the meow. They turn and leave with out saying a word.

45 minutes later I get another knock on the door after I have cleaned up. It's the cops on report for animal cruelty. I show him the cat, beef, knife and tell them the whole story. The officer died laughing and just gave me a warning

To this day my parents don't get bothered by the church groups. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:52 pm
What's more discouraging than a child that age saying things that show it doesn't understand alternitive life stlyes is the fact that there's a seven year old dating someone, and is seemingly sexualy active.
I mean, the kids are still just that, kids.

Not yet understaning people different than they are is still on the normal side, at that age. All they basicly know is what their parents say, what they see on the television, and what their friends at the time do.
Now a child that age dating like that isn't...shouldn't be normal. Not in a way that can't be in any way good for the kid.

Side note: A pregnant seven year old is pretty close to the impoosible mark. And if she is able to get pregnant (Remember, the famale needs to menstruate first) she may need to go to a doctor for some hormone testing.

And I hope it is noted that once you yell at a seven year old, scare anyone on purpose, and anything else of that nature, that you really can't complain about a bad goth sterotype.

What I mean simply:

"People just don't understand the gothic subculture. Just because I have on some black right now doesn't mean I'm a monster. When will people see that goth doesn't make a person bad?"

"Uh-huh. You just hissed at the kid who asked you a simple question, and even though it was annoying, the kid most likely doesn't really have any true knowlege about the gothic subculture. You could have awnsered them in a way that gives them some information about the subculture, but thanks to you, they now think we all hiss at little kids. Nice work!"  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dark_Goddess_1551

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Julien_Isfange

This is about 10 years ago, I saw the Jahova's witnesses come up the street and I was home alone. I threw off my shirt and ran to grab a huge cleaver looking knife. my mom at the time was defrosting beef on the counter so its nice and bloody. I wrote 666 across my forehead and a bunch of nonsense runes and the part of a star on my bare chest in the beef blood. I smeared the knife with the blood and as I heard the knock on the door, I pick up the cat under one arm and answer it. I answer "Hi hows it going?" and my cat has perfect timing on the meow. They turn and leave with out saying a word.

45 minutes later I get another knock on the door after I have cleaned up. It's the cops on report for animal cruelty. I show him the cat, beef, knife and tell them the whole story. The officer died laughing and just gave me a warning

OMG!!! I almost fell on the floor laughing....literally. I even shared this w/a friend....lmfao.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Julien_Isfange

My favourite trick is to seem perfectly polite and normal, but as you open the door and see its Jehovah's witnesses, then you yell to the other room:
"I'll be in soon, just finish that pentagram and get the goats head ready... the sacrifice's will be here soon....

I'm sorry may I help you?"
Works every time we move. More so because of how disarmingly normal I look when I do it.  

Rellik San
Crew

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 am
IY_and_MCR
What's more discouraging than a child that age saying things that show it doesn't understand alternitive life stlyes is the fact that there's a seven year old dating someone, and is seemingly sexualy active.
I mean, the kids are still just that, kids.

Not yet understaning people different than they are is still on the normal side, at that age. All they basicly know is what their parents say, what they see on the television, and what their friends at the time do.
Now a child that age dating like that isn't...shouldn't be normal. Not in a way that can't be in any way good for the kid.

Side note: A pregnant seven year old is pretty close to the impoosible mark. And if she is able to get pregnant (Remember, the famale needs to menstruate first) she may need to go to a doctor for some hormone testing.

And I hope it is noted that once you yell at a seven year old, scare anyone on purpose, and anything else of that nature, that you really can't complain about a bad goth sterotype.

What I mean simply:

"People just don't understand the gothic subculture. Just because I have on some black right now doesn't mean I'm a monster. When will people see that goth doesn't make a person bad?"

"Uh-huh. You just hissed at the kid who asked you a simple question, and even though it was annoying, the kid most likely doesn't really have any true knowlege about the gothic subculture. You could have awnsered them in a way that gives them some information about the subculture, but thanks to you, they now think we all hiss at little kids. Nice work!"
Way to make a first impression. Honestly, when a teenager does something like this they are acting.....what GGG? CHILDISH when a child acts like this they are acting...........what GGG? NORMAL.
Thus you have to act like an..........what GGG? ADULT and turn the other cheek. What you did was no worse than what they did, for you both acted inmaturely and cruel, they have an excuse of to young to know better, what's yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:05 am
Overall, I have nothing to contribute to this entire thread. In all honesty, all I've got is this:
*Man walks up to me* says: "Do you have a quarter?"
*digs into pocket and hands Three Pennies and One Nickel to him*
He says, "Thanks"

I don't know what to say. Stupid confrontation? The ever present, "Are you gothic?"
Just respond with, "No, I'm human, not an architectural style."

-sigh- Hissing? Really now. You're not a cat.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas