The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:40 pm
Slighter looked at her and shrugged, "I see, so You wanna play ruff." He said has he looked at her and sighed, "but then again I'm to tired to play ruff, so what do you want." He asked her with a frown has he winks once, Noticing the otehr wolf.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:55 pm
Sora grinned at him and said, "Alright, I'll go ahead and keep the mask!" She said happily as she then looked down at the mask and ran her fingertips over it for a moment then looked up and said to herself, "I wonder how I should where it.." She mumbled to herslef but, loud enough for Slighter to hear her. She wasn't really going to keep the mask but, she was going to make it worthwhile while she had it in her grasp.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 pm
Slighter sighed once more and looked at her, "Your mean." he said has he walked next to her and put his back so he couldn't see Slighter face, but neither could Sora since he had his face facing the ground, "What do you want." He asked her has he crossed his arms.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:30 pm
Sora looked at him through her eyelashes and batted her eyes. Trying to look innocent. "What do you mean?" She asked acting like she had no clue to what was going on. She still held the mask gently in her hands. Looking at the top of his head since, he was looking at the ground.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:34 pm
Slighter looked up at her and tilted his head slightly to the side, "His hair had fallen out of his face and to the side of his head has he blinked once, A scar going across his nose and barely missing his eye was visible, the same scar which could be seen on him when he was in his wolf form, "Look at how ugly I am!" he said sarcastically has he lowered his hand down to his knee. Slighter hazel colored eyes matched well with both his skin color and hair color, leaving people to wounder why he would wear his mask.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 pm
Sora blinked a couple of times. Surprised that he let hr see his face. She just stared, studying his face in silence then said with a smile on her face, "Nah, your not ugly." Then she lifted her arms up and held his mask towards him. Her hidden eyes looking into his hazel ones.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:51 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, 'How would you know?" He said has he poked her ribbon covering her eyes just above her nose has he took his helmet and put it on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:02 am
Sora chuckled and smirked some, "The ribbon covers my eyes but that doesn't mean I can't see through it.." She shook her head some, "It isn't the most clearest thing you can look through but I manage. Usually I just walk around using my senses." She nodded again then another smirk came upon her lips, "Maybe that is why I don't trip so much." She laughed softly as she poked him in the chest.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:09 am
Slighter looked at her and sighed, 'Maybe, But that doesn't mean I'll start using my sense." he said with a grin, "Ack, What was that for?" he asked her has he stuck out his tongue and attempted to pull down her ribbon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:28 am
Sora smiled and laughed not noticing that he was trying to take off her blindfold. He got lucky. The blindfold came off smoothly and her eyes were shown. Blinking in surprise she looked at the black cloth in his hand then back at him and felt her eyebrow raise. Her eyes were a dark crimson and seemed glazed over with no emotion instead of her usually lively wolf eyes that people saw a lot. Her pupils were abnormally small and showed greatly against the crimson color of her eyes. Around both of her eyes were black markings that framed her face some and her eyelashes were long that made her eyes somewhat pop. Sighing she mumured, "They're nothing too great." She then looked up and looked at Slighter's covered face.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am
Slighter smiled, "non sense, there beautiful." he told her has he yawned once more and walked over to his shirt and put it on, and walked back over to her giving her a small kiss on her cheek which caused him to blushed gently but of course it wasn't visible under his mask.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:56 am
Sora shrugged some, as she watched him pull on his shirt. Her eyes then wandered off and looked about. Then she felt lips against her cheek for a seconed and she blinked. Having to take a moment to process of what happened. A faint blush spread across her cheeks. . . fortunately for her it disappeared quickly. Looking up at Slighter a smile came upon her lips as she linked arms with him. "Well, enough of my exposed eyes. May I have the blindfold back?" She asked him. Having to look up for her eyes to look at his covered face. She wished she wasn't so short. Her cheek was at the same height has his shoulder.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:55 am
Slighter nodded and lifted up the blindfold, "HeRE your GO!" He said has he stuttered, Being as shy has he was, Slighter did a good job hiding it but there was only so much that could be done has he looked away and coughed, "Sorry, I h- had something in my through-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:26 pm
Sora just stood there and blinked, when she recovered she smiled again and softly took the peice of black cloth from his hand. Then unlinking arms with him she took a step back and bent over and looked at the gound. Which made her hair flip over her head so all you saw was a wall of red. Placing the cloth over her eyes she started to pull the cloth back and tied it in a tight knot. Then standing up she pushes her hair back as it rested against her back once more. Looking up at Slighter again as she flicked a peice of hair behind her shoulder she said with a smile, "Nah, it is fine." Walking back next to Slighter she looked around for a moment then back at him, having to look up again. Frowning some she muttered, "Why do you have to be so tall?"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Slighter looked at her has he waited and smiled. After she finished he scratched his chin and licked his dry lips, "because I'm a man." he told her with a smile has he linked his arm with hers once more, "Where to?" he asked her has he looked around, 'Or would you like to walk around here for a while." he asked her once again.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff