Reply Naruto Guild
Sasuke's future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet_hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:12 am
I think the leader will be Sasuke but if he dies then it's Naruto. After all he is the main character. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:00 pm
I think that Sasuke will go through some major crap, find out what's going on with Itachi (whether he's not really evil or if Sasuke will kill him if he is), and then be confronted by Naruto for an intense show-down of epic proportions... and in the end, Naruto will force him to come to his senses and help him return home.

As for who the leader of Akatsuki is, there is the possibility of it being Itachi, but that wouldn't make much sense since they existed before he joined them (I think). The leader is probably a new character who's power is greater than Itachi's...  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

greykitty_17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:31 pm
all i know is that his future will involve naruto^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:34 pm
i think he'll stay evil  

Bazsa

[+Made in Mexico+]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:14 pm
I think that Sasuke will runaway from Orochimaru, now that he knows his techniques and help Konoha fight against the Akatsuki so he can ge a chance against his brother. Evil or not.

The leader of the Akatsuki, I'm quite sure is not Itachi's best friend, because he is dead, if not Itachi would have never gotten the Mangekyuo Sharingan, and I am pretty sure its not the Yondaime of Konoha. There is no way.

The leader is probably some very powerful ninja, that may surpass Itachi's powers, that has thought this up during the last 14-16 years.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:18 pm
This is what the leader looks like:

User Image

Ummm there's a possibility that it could be Sasori... same hair... but eek The leader talks to Sasori at one point, so naw... (OH MY GOD!!! PUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEETT!!!!!)

Okay, I'll shut up now before I hurt myself sweatdrop ...

Talk about Skitzophrenia. User Image  

Gate-chan

[+Made in Mexico+]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:20 pm
And there is a really huge possibility that the Yondaime of Konoha was Naruto's father.

The appearance really points it is.

And...

When the Yondaime asked for the newborn Naruto, he probably had it planned. If Naruto really is his son, The Yondaime probably hoped that his son would obtain the title of Hokage and protect his village like he did.

But then again, he wouldn't want to make his son take this huge burden either. So its a kinda kinda.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:25 pm
blaugh I need to read some more manga xd  

Gate-chan

Anzu9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:31 pm
<.< Hmm..Sasuke is probably gonna stay with Orochimaru till he is strong enough to kill Itachi and then I hAVE NO IDEA For the akatsuki leader...im starting to think its the Yodamine from his grave.. x_x;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:36 pm
I think that Sasuke Will Kill his older brother Itachi after he gains more strength  

Grrkek the Planet Killer

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:46 am
unless that leader is itachi he looks like he has sharingan so mabey the other person who itachi was talking about who unlock menkengo sharingan  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:52 am
Gatsuuga
unless that leader is itachi he looks like he has sharingan so mabey the other person who itachi was talking about who unlock menkengo sharingan

Um, when did he talk about this? After killing the clan? (i'd like to see for myself if you don't mind) xp  

Gate-chan

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:07 pm
BalmungLumine
Gatsuuga

Um, when did he talk about this? After killing the clan? (i'd like to see for myself if you don't mind) xp
Yes, actually. It was really important. Itachi told Sasuke that if he reached the same power as himself, the there would be three people who could control the Mangekyou. That's why the Akatsuki leader being Yondaime, Sasori, or the person Itachi killed to get Mangekyou is ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:26 pm
Who is Sasori O.o  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:58 pm
ummm... I really think that Sasuke and Naruto will become friends again. After all Sasuke really did care for Sakura and Naruto and Orochimaru didn't really care for his teamates... it was revealed that he was evil all along.
Discounting the similarities, Team #7 and the sanin, are quite different and different ambition from each other.

In a weird twist I have this theory that in the end Itachi will become good again before he dies, like him dieing to save his brother in a last minute decision.

Itachi doesn't have a cruel streak like all the other akatsuki members, he just does what needs to be done and effective against his opponets.. Plus he has goals for testing his ultimate power.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff