Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Have You Ever Had This Problem? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkaruTiger

550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:21 pm
Dang it... I guess I let him die. My mistake. Thanks though I guess I can live without him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:51 am
yeah iot always sucks to lose shadow....I did it my first time also...  

Tsarith

IkaruTiger

550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:45 pm
I guess I can just train a replacement up... any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:13 am
Personally I do not believe there really is a replacement for him. Or any of them as a matter of a fact. But thats all due to their own unique special skills.

Other then that they are all basically the same and only really change depending on the materia they have equipped when they level.

And yes certain materia do add bonuses when leveling, it is the only way to really beef your characters out.

Get a character with 9999 HP, equip the offering and the gengi glove. Give them the Atma weapon, and another of your choosing(I have always prefered the break blade for the instant stone effect, but another really strong weapon works just as well).

What happens basically is with the gengi glove it lets you weild a second weapon. The offering makes you hit four (4) YES four times with each weapon. So 8 attacks by a single person each round.

The Atma weapon deals damage based on the weilders current HP(so the more hp you get the more damage you deal. So with 9999 hp you generally hit for 9999 damage each time it hits(four of the eight attacks).

For even more fun.....have Gogo in the party with a really good weapon and have him mimic that attack.  

Tsarith

mrbri9htside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:27 am
Azul y Mar
I have the opposite problem. My mother demands that I go to bed but I always end up with a comment like. "But mom you want me to stop saving the world.,"Or "but mom the great Siefer is talking." or wait let me find a saving spot." Heh heh she doesn't know waht it looks like so I score extra time. I get to sucked intot the story to want to stop.
THough that usally happens to me in shooting games but thats not important.

That was awesome. ;D

And naw I don't get that problem much. Only with VIII and III DS...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:26 pm
I've had it before.  

Arctic Reaper

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Skuubah

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:55 am
I never beat FFVII. My sister and I generally play together, taking turns, and neither of us could beat Sephiroth. And then the next time we played it, we got very sidetracked by the miniquests.

And we can't finish FFIX, because there's a scratch on the disc (we bought it used).

I beat VI, VIII, X, X-2, and XII, though.... but not with 100% of the miniquests. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:52 pm
I cant stand not finishing a game, its like a book, i gotta know what happens in the end. But i have never finished a ff with 100% though. I came close with FFX-2 (98%) but after i got 98% it was kinda disappointing and i really couldnt b bothered going back through the entire game just to have one conversation that i missed to get the remaining 2%. Maybe in the summer holidays i will go back to it, but it gets boring playing the same game 4 times over stressed  

Iconised Ghost

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:36 pm
hell yes, i have that problem, ff x is killing me! i just can't beat the al behd!!! grr stressed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:50 am
Im horribly addicted ill start a final fantasy game and play it solid forgoing my MMO's and any other game i may be playing at the time when the mood strikes me and not touch anything else until im finished.  

Kaydienne

Roel22

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:31 am
good grief no i love finishing them their awesome and so r the storys..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:22 am
Azul y Mar
I have the opposite problem. My mother demands that I go to bed but I always end up with a comment like. "But mom you want me to stop saving the world.,"Or "but mom the great Siefer is talking." or wait let me find a saving spot." Heh heh she doesn't know waht it looks like so I score extra time. I get to sucked intot the story to want to stop.
THough that usally happens to me in shooting games but thats not important.

lol me too....then wen i cant finda save spot i get pissed cause i lost all my data that i just played  

nobodys0somebody

Vampyr-Lolita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:03 pm
Man, I have done that, started games and never finished them, even after trying them later...I forget the story lines after a while, they begin to blur together, then I get comatose,lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm
Kirei Yosei
I'm usually like that the first time I play. I'll play, stop, not play for afew months, then be bored one day, start playing over again, get hooked and finish it.

I do the same dang thing. >.<  

Szayel 8th

LaLa Thats Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 pm
I have the same problem. I think it's the length of the FF games. It's OK if you're a kid or you're an adult with an insane amount of time to spare (or no life), but when you have work and a social life you're left with maybe a couple of hours a day to play...so it will take you about a year to finish a FF game, lol (maybe a bit of an exaggeration... wink ). Or you just get bored of playing it. Not to mention the insane need of levelling-up, maybe for hours.

I think FF games have probably the worst replay value out of everything I own. Because by the time you're finished them you're thinking to yourself 'at last!' and know how long it took to finish so you don't bother playing it again...or if you do you get to a part you enjoy and then give up after it.  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff