Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:34 am
"A moose brain!" She couldn't help but laugh. "He'd probably be mad at you if he heard you say that!" She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:48 am
Alas, a strong wave crashed into Kalten, throwing him off his feet. He felt his claws lose grasp of the rock, and soon found himself being thrown about by the waves- submerged underwater. He opened his eyes, hoping to find where the surface was, but they stung terribly for several moments.. making it almost impossible for him to see. He felt his body slam into something hard and rugged. Pain rose in his side, but he did his best to ignore it. He wrapped his paws around the mass and clung onto it for dear life. Kalten opened an eye slightly to check for oncoming waves and saw that none were coming at him. Quickly, he did his best to climb and found himself trapped on yet another rock.
Giving a great sigh, he sat down on the cold, wet surface. Looking around, he saw that there were a trail of rocks- which were rather closeby- that led to the shore. Rising, he leaped onto the nearest rock, successfully landing upon it. A sudden wind sent a spray of seawater at his paws, and he lept quickly to the next rock- making his way to the shore.

applz

FallenAngelShishiro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:24 am
Jinn looked up and watched in horror as Kalten was swept about by the sea. He jumped to his feet and nimbly make his way to were he had surfaced. "A-are you alright?" he called and made his way closer "I-I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I'm so sorry" he stated. He looked at the other male with his one red and one white eye's. He stood on the shore, watching to make sure he made it back alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm
"well I all ready called him one and he just laught and licked my ear"she barked happily  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 am
Kaiya laughed."Ahh...don't you just love the ocean? The sand between your paws, and the fresh salty air?" She asked staring longingly out at the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 am
Neira padded out onto the beach and the wind felt good as it ruffeld her thick, white coat. Despite how good in felt to be out in the open again, she couldn't ignore the pangs of hunger that hit her in waves of nausea like the waves splashing onto the sands at her feet. She'd overheard that there were fish and clams that she could catch in the shallow pools. 'Finally some easier prey....' She walked over to one of the pools and tried to scoop up one of the little fish darting around in the tide pool. The fish all hid as her paw hit the water, scattering to hide under the shelves of rock. 'Ugh, I'm so hungry, why is nothing easy in life?' She dipped her paw in deeper and tried to scoop up a fish that lagged behind the others a bit. Her claws slashed and caught the fish just as sped up and she ripped into its flesh. 'Ha, that's natural selection for you slow fishy!' the injured fish floated up to the surface where she easily snapped it up in her jaws. She trotted off to eat her first catch in a week, that was when she saw the wolf caught in a rip tide being pulled out to sea. She knew wolves could swim, but she didn't know of any that could survive the oceans's fury. Now she had to choose, eat the fish she now held firmly in her jaws or help her fellow wolf and perhaps find the pack that would take her in after her years of searching....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:50 pm
While Huyanna was in the forrest she started to feel some kind of strange ground under her paws. When she looked down to see what she was walking on, Huyanna saw sand. It had been months since she had been near the sea, so she smiled as she left the shade of the trees, and calmly walked onto the beach. As Huyanna walked onto the beach she looked out into the ocean only to see a wolf stuck in a rip tide! Huyanna just stood there not knowing what to do, when she saw the wolf grab hold of a rock, and jump onto it out of the water. Relived, Huyanna carfully watched the wolf jump from rock to rock, till he caught up with another wolf. Huyanna smiled, and decided that she'd walk onto the beach somemore.
After a few miniutes of walking on the beach she found a barge of rocks leading out into the ocean. Huyanna looked at them carfully to make sure they were safe to walk on. After she studied them, Huyanna knew they were safe, and so she jumped onto the first few, and started walking further and further onto the barge. Huyanna felt the salty mist of the ocean calmly hit her fur, and muzzle as she carfully walked on the rocks as they were getting more slippery from the waves splashing on them. It was about 15 minutes later when Huyanna finally reached the end of the rock pathway. Huyanna just stood there and closed her golden eyes as the wind hit her white fur, and the ocean's waves forcfully hit the rocks, and splashed her chest, and front legs making them soaked with sea water. Huyanna loved being there so close to the ocean, and opened her eyes as she sat down on the rocks as she felt the water splash on her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:57 pm
After another long day of running, Cuan starts to feel hungry. After sniffing the air for a while, he comes up on a scent that smells salty. Not knowing what his surroundings may look like, he cautiously trots toward the smell. Exiting a forest, in the distance Cuan sees a sea of blue. "Hey, a beach!" he exclaims. Running as fast as he can, Cuan takes his first steps on the golden beach not knowing the beach is hot. With a yelp of pain, he starts to jump around and looks for a shadey part of sand to lay in to regain his strenght. Finding only 1 shadey area, he quickly trots over to it. "I'll take a quick nap" he said while stretching his front and back legs.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:57 pm
Kaiya gave a doggy grin to Meena. "I feel like a long run again!" She exclaimed, starting forward. Her body carried her across the sand, and she laughed. Ever since she was a cub, she had loved the ocean. She took a deep breathe, as she slowed. "What's that scent?" She asked curiously, sniffing along the wet sand. Soon her, in her search she found a large crab hole. Forcing her snout into the dark tunnel, something hard pinched her nose. With a yelp, she leapt back to find the crab still clung to her. "Owwie!" She cried batting at the cmall creature with her front paws. "Damn little crustaciens" She muttered, watching the crab scuttle back into its hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Opening one eye, Cuan sees a cute female wolf in the distance yelping for some reason. Tilting his head he ponders, "I wonder who that is and why is she at the beach?...I wonder if she is looking for food too!" Cuan excitedly gets up and streches again. He wants to meet the strange girl. He starts to walk towards her until he remembers about the hot sand again. In pain one again, he starts to roll around in the sand. "HOT! too hot!!" he screams. Quickly getting to his paws, he runs to the wet sand and stands there until his paws cool off.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Kaiya heard another wolfs cries of pain, and she around, hey gaze landing on a man wolf, a short ways down the beach. Is he new to the pack? Curious, she got up and an approached the wolf. "Hello! Is everything ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:42 pm
"wait for me whats wrong?" she`asked the male rolling on the ground.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:24 pm
Dissapointed on his attempt to talk to the female wolf, Cuan sat down. "Hello! Is everything ok?" he heard faintly. Startled, Cuan fell over. "Uh, yes...just hurt my paws on the sand, thank you for your concern you two." he quietly said. "theres another female wolf too? I wonder what pack they are in. "Are you two in a pack? My old pack was killed by hunters, so im a stray wolf." he said while whimpering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm
"Yes. I'm Kaiya and this is Meena!" She said, staring at him. "Hunters took your pack? The same happened to me too." Sympatheticaly she gently nudged the male wolf. "It seems your no longer a stray now. Welcome to the Pack!" She eclaimed with a smile.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:26 pm
"Very nice to meet you Kaiya and Meena, my name is Cuan, and thank you for lettign me into your pack" he said smiling. With the last amounts of energy Cuan had in him, he jumped to his paws and heard a loud grumble. With an embarrased look, he realized it was his stomache. Trying to still be strong, Cuan said, "I'm really hungry, I haven't eatten in a while. What do you eat around here?" Looking out int othe vast ocean water, he was nervous about the answer they might give him.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff