Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:01 am
Not wishing to sit down near him, she kept standing as she looked around, keeping an eye on Hero. Their fight still buzzed around her mind and so did the unanswered questions, but she tried not to let it get her riled up, "You seen Sora any where lately?" she questioned lightly remembering the fae lightly as she turned her gaze back to him and into his golden eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:11 am
Hero closed his eyes and looked away. Facing foward, "No I haven't actually. . ." He said remebering it has been a few days since Sora had come and tried to make him do stuff. Looking back at Liren he askes, "Can you tell me why you are looking for her?" He wasn't going to try to push her. He did not want to battle with her. The last one was a brutal one. He remebered it clearly. That day he met his match and he started to form a small weird like respect for Liren but, he never showed it. Looking back he starts to watch the falls again. Listening to other sounds and such.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:20 am
Liren sighed lightly and closed her eyes for a moment, her hands placed neatly on her hips. She thought for a moment and then opened her eyes and looked to Hero, "Can't seem to cheer Ankur up.....she's been in a depression after that male wolf she hung around died...and I don't know what to do anymore..." she said not really thinking it was important enough to keep from Hero.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:11 am
Hero listened quietly then his eyes widened as the words she said hit him. Hard. Looking down his golden eyes were still in shock, "Zurian died. . .?" He was in complete shock now, "When did this happen!?" He asked her as he looked up at Liren again, "How was he killed Liren?" He asked her another question. Zurian was their friend, Sora would be devasted if she found out. It may have been a long time since they saw each other but. . . they were all friends. He couldn't believe he was just now starting to hear this.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:18 am
Liren looked abit surprised, "This is news to you?" she questioned, her tail flicking side to side casually. Then sitting down she sighed and placed her hands in her lap, looking away from him, "He got in the way and unfortunately he was taken down...." Answering one question of his at a time. She thought for a moment, "Hm...it happened about six months ago I believe..." she said calmly, still trying to remember it all. Returning her look to Hero, "I thought word had reached you all though..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:30 am
Hero sighed a bit sadly. Something that surprised him but, he was still in too much shock to show anything. Shaking his head he runs a hand through his black and and then grips it. His knuckles turning white as his grip tightened around his black hair. "This is not going. . ." He sighed agaain, "This news is going to hurt Sora badly. . and ecspeacially that it was so long ago." He could just see her now. It made him sad as he thought about it. Then looking at Liren out of the corner of his eye he said, "We should go ahead and try to find her. The sooner we tell her and she tries to cheer up Ankur the better." Then he stood up.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:41 am
Liren watched him thoughtfully, not knowing how much had actually gotten through his tough barrier. Then nodding, she stood up and wiped herself off, "Alright...let's get going then.."she said, putting a hand up in a silent truce for now sign. Getting closer to him, "Where should we start? I wouldn't know where to look seeing as though I'm not around much.."she commented, looking around the area. Her tail finally able to sway behind her once more as she stuck her hands in her pockets, relaxing abit and wondering where she could actually be.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:56 am
Hero looked at her and nodded at her truce sign. Turning his head to look at her he said, "I have no idea. . ." He then looked around and sniffed the air a few times and his brow furrowed in thought. Looking at her again he said, "Lets try the mountains. . ." He nodded at that. "Lately her scent seems to be coming from there." He then started to walk. His golden eyes ahead. He was hoping it wouldn't be hard to find her.

(( I'll see you at the mountains. ^^ ))

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:59 am
Liren watched him and nodded, "Alright..let's try there and hope she's actually there so we don't have to run around a lot..." she said and followed him.

((kk see you there))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:05 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Stepping back his golden eyes landed on the fea's face, "Then what did you mean that you might be in the wrong place?" He asked as he sat down and stared at her. Then he lifted his maw to the air and sniffed, did he smell Liren? He shook his head as he lowered his maw. Looking at the fea again.

"I was fallowing my nose and I found you. you smelled familier"she barked staring at his eyes  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:49 pm
Slighter was laying down in his wolf form on a flat rock, the wave of the ocean just barely hitting his paws has he acted as if he was dead. His tongue sticking out and laying flat on the rock has his tail did the same. His entire body looked lifeless even has the wind blew his fur around and the ocean splashed water on him, Slighter looked alot as like he had drowned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Meena broke eye contact and walked to the slighter laying on the rock "Are you Ok" she barked worriedly  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 pm
Slighter stayed completely still, not making a sound.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 pm
Meena snift slighter"he doesn't smell dead" she thought out loud  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:04 am
Neira, a young, white wolf changeling stared down at the scene from atop the cliff overlooking the lagoon. 'Perhaps I'll go check it out...?' She picked her way down the rough hillside and stopped just under the shade of the trees. There she stopped and sniffed the air; it didn't smell strange, it should be okay to go look.... She stepped into the light as the sun caught her dazling white coat. The smell of water was so alluring she couldn't wait any longer, she was too parched, she had to drink, other wolves or no. She rushed into the water just feet from the strange scene with the half-dead wolf. Water sprayed everywhere, some splashed the other wolves....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff