Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Spoilers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rutbir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 am
2 weeks passed already, and most of the real harry potter fans read the book already..

what the heck is wrong if i just posted my comment that i pity the son of tonks and lupin???!!

at least i didn't tell them EXACTLY that tonks and lupin died, right?

^and if you're going to get mad at me again, then forgive me for posting that information!

and excuse me, but you're also spoiling the book for me, because instead of getting over the fact that they died and left their son alone, you are making me wish that "i hope i didn't post that comment".. it's like you're saying that, shut your mouth, and don't care about them!

well then, if that's what you want then i won't post anymore about book seven here

sheeeeeeeesh mad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:26 am
Oh. My. Gosh.

Apparently I can't get through to you.
I give up.
Leave me alone please.

Noelani Rules

Wolf Patronus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:43 am
i liked the book but i am a little dissapointed at some patrs. it was a good book though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:29 pm
lol i was done with the book months ago. lol i wont spoil it!  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

[x.a.n.a]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:51 am
actually the thread is titled "spoilers" so anyone who hadn't finished the book yet would be stupid to come here in the first place...i didn't get on the computer at all till i was done.

its my favorite in the series by the way! im just sad i can't say "my favorite so far anymore crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 pm
[x.a.n.a]
actually the thread is titled "spoilers" so anyone who hadn't finished the book yet would be stupid to come here in the first place...i didn't get on the computer at all till i was done.

its my favorite in the series by the way! im just sad i can't say "my favorite so far anymore crying

Yeah, I agree with you, I wouldn't have come into this thread if I hadn't read the book because it is entitled "Spoilers" actually I thought that that was what this thread is about. Though obviously its more a warning about spoilers.

Great book though! Absolutely fantastic. Though a bit slow in parts.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:27 am
actually, my friend has told me that there is someone had been died because of harry potter spoilers? is this true? she has read some fake stories about HP7 so she can't accept it... i just don't know if it is true. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:52 am
no idea if that's true..

but it'll be foolish if you die because of that reason..

come on, there are no witches and wizards in this world..  

rutbir

Monster-Kun

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:54 pm
rutbir
2 weeks passed already, and most of the real harry potter fans read the book already..

what the heck is wrong if i just posted my comment that i pity the son of tonks and lupin???!!

at least i didn't tell them EXACTLY that tonks and lupin died, right?

^and if you're going to get mad at me again, then forgive me for posting that information!

and excuse me, but you're also spoiling the book for me, because instead of getting over the fact that they died and left their son alone, you are making me wish that "i hope i didn't post that comment".. it's like you're saying that, shut your mouth, and don't care about them!

well then, if that's what you want then i won't post anymore about book seven here

sheeeeeeeesh mad

yeah I've been following the Harry Potter books since I was like 12 maybe 13 (I'm 18 now by the by), and I didn't read the books when they came out >> so when I had Deathly Hallows in the Midnight release I haven't even read half of The goblet of Fire >> But I've been very busy with other things to read any of them,, but when I got back from Korea, I decided to read them all mind you I actually read each of books 5-7 in two days. If I would have joined this guild earlier you would have ruined so much for me.

(I thought this was a thread that told you how to handle spoilers, not to post them in here >> )

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:39 am
It is meant to be a thread which tells you how to handle them, we're not meant to be talking spoilers right now!

I was a bit disappointed with the last book, I still think the 4th one is the best!  

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas