View Results

GDer of Doom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 pm
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
Silvaros
where have those days gone indeed?

Why does one ponder where the days have gone when there is so much life around you?
and Who said i ponder? What makes you say I do not enjoy what is around me?, or is it you, my friend, who is lost to ponder and finds self faults in another? Have you lost your tomorrow, to anever shdowing yestuday? Have you forgotten the sunrise, in your land of stars? What has become of your tomorrow? What path do you walk, to question the days?

But, the days, why are they so short? Why does the sun go through its routinal rise in the east and set in the west? In my land of stars, why is it so unpredictable? Or an even better question... why do I like it? What draws me towards it? Why can I not turn away?

Are the days short, or life fast? Why should it not be better to turn away? Is ignorance really bliss, or is reality a horror?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:17 pm
GDer of Doom
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
Silvaros
where have those days gone indeed?

Why does one ponder where the days have gone when there is so much life around you?
and Who said i ponder? What makes you say I do not enjoy what is around me?, or is it you, my friend, who is lost to ponder and finds self faults in another? Have you lost your tomorrow, to anever shdowing yestuday? Have you forgotten the sunrise, in your land of stars? What has become of your tomorrow? What path do you walk, to question the days?

But, the days, why are they so short? Why does the sun go through its routinal rise in the east and set in the west? In my land of stars, why is it so unpredictable? Or an even better question... why do I like it? What draws me towards it? Why can I not turn away?

Are the days short, or life fast? Why should it not be better to turn away? Is ignorance really bliss, or is reality a horror?

Why should life be a horror when it is a reality. If normalcy isn't bliss... then what is?  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

The guild of Arguments

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas