Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:38 pm

IVE1216
bananas28
"ok then" walks into the training room and destroys all the dummies with pheonix flower jutsu "anything better to train with?"
heh ur pretty impressive i gotta admit.........*walks up to u*well the applications just started n itll be awhile until more ppl come n apply so before i meet up with my squad.......me n u right here right now.........sasuke uchiha.......n dont hold bak because im a girl^^...........because i wont*does fighting stance*

"u want to fight me???" are u sure???"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:46 pm

heh........im more then sure

iIve

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:49 pm

IVE1216
heh........im more then sure

sighs "ok then" gets ready to fight "bring it"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 pm

if u say so after all ladies first right??^^*does hand signs*water style.........WATER FIELD JUTSU!!!!!!!!*water appears everywhere in there room n fulls the room up only letting u be able to stand on high ground such as the top floor which still has water little by little swiftly shore it while i stand up on the water smirking*shall we begin...........hehe*jumps in water n vanishes*

iIve

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:04 pm

*watches the fight*hmmmmm impressive.........that seems to be the same exact jutsu kisame used on team gai in shippuuden.........lets see how sasuke handles it*watches the fight*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 pm

IVE1216
if u say so after all ladies first right??^^*does hand signs*water style.........WATER FIELD JUTSU!!!!!!!!*water appears everywhere in there room n fulls the room up only letting u be able to stand on high ground such as the top floor which still has water little by little swiftly shore it while i stand up on the water smirking*shall we begin...........hehe*jumps in water n vanishes*

stands on the water ~sharingan~ "i can see u" ~shadow clone jutsu~

The_Last_Avenger

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm

bananas28
IVE1216

stands on the water ~sharingan~ "i can see u" ~shadow clone jutsu~
*jumps out water n lands on the water with eyes closed smirking*"heh"*opens eyes n begins to use sharigan which appears to be blue instead of red*"so i see...u've unlocked ur sharigan.........well thats pretty impressive........this fight actually might be enjoyable heh.......but where r ur shadow clones?"*your shadow clones appear to be gone n my water clones that regenerate with the water from the water field jutsu appear instead*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:13 pm

"impressive but i'm behind u" kicks the real u in the air and kicks u into a wall "u've gotta be faster than that....."

The_Last_Avenger

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:19 pm

*when my body hits the wall a log appears instead n i grab ur leg from underwater n pull u in while i get out the water*"u were saying??u were to busy being cocky that u didnt even notice my subsitution jutsu......."*does hand signs n a whirlpool in the water sucks u in n thrashes u onto the waterfloor*"time for my pets"*does hand signs n creates water sharks that regenerate n the sharks at u under water*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:44 pm

name: Logen
student or sensei: i think she would be more suited for Sensei more than for student, becouse she was trained by the best razz though i dont care razz
history: she was experimented on and is half Snow tiger and Half Human she ran away from the labs she was heldt in... she became a student under the third and he was like a father for her

personality:
she have never had any friends... since she was kept in a labratory all her life untill she escaped...

jutsu techniques:

she is a genious in all techniq's she has learned by herself and by the third!

Keka Genkai:
similar eyes as Byakugan but they was Much more powerfull, they could even see what a person's thoughts was, though this was one keka Gengkai she used Rarely becouse she thought it was really rude and was really to personal to do and she had a Angel Tiger, the same as Kyuubi but in compareSing she had the opposite realtionship with the one who carried her as what Kyuubi was for Naruto, this angel Tiger was more of a friend and had a really good friendship with Logen, this friendship she had no intentions that was other than the carrier's she was good in all ways and had the same amount of power as Kyuubi, this Angel Snowtiger was not named, though Logen Called it Legon as she was inside her and the chakra she had was white really Shiny White!

[this is how she looks though she can hide the fur and the tail and the ears when it is needed!]

User Image

Wacram Glaziuz

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 pm

i see.......so its logen..............well..........im not letting u be sensei......neither am i letting u be student........u will be in a 3 man squad along with sasuke uchiha n Ive Rosa.........u would be the commander of the team.......right now i think ur fellow squad mates are fighting in the training room...........go see wat there up to for me plz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm

*Logen was going to the training room, to see what the two comrades that was currently a part of the three man squad she was commaning, she walks in the door to see them fight she simply smiles and says:*

"amuzing"

*and she sits down and watches*

"just dont kill eachother!"

Wacram Glaziuz

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was going to the training room, to see what the two comrades that was currently a part of the three man squad she was commaning, she walks in the door to see them fight she simply smiles and says:*

"amuzing"

oh so ur the commander awesome........*wipes hands* well little mr show off is going to be asleep for awhile but hell survive..........he just drunk a bit too much water sensei........hehe
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:04 pm

IVE1216
Wacram Glaziuz

"amuzing"

oh so ur the commander awesome........*wipes hands* well little mr show off is going to be asleep for awhile but hell survive..........he just drunk a bit too much water sensei........hehe
ok now whenever u guys are done training n sasuke comes bak to his senses ill give u ur mission just ask me when ur ready

Jonthelegend

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:10 pm

[i just got Fox ears biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ]

*Logen smiled and said:*

"so, whats happening Ive?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers