Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Wals New Quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coolio?
  YA
  NA
View Results

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:57 pm
ow and yeah, and i'm here to help XD....

i'll try to post here everyday even when you out at camp ha ha ha ha ha

and i'll ensure you, no bumping or emoticons from me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:09 pm
Sky144
ow and yeah, and i'm here to help XD....

i'll try to post here everyday even when you out at camp ha ha ha ha ha

and i'll ensure you, no bumping or emoticons from me

Thanks alot, you can always try your hand at the riddle. I dont care if you look it up, haha. Hopefully my items will sell in the marketplace right now. Emoticons arent too bad, as long as they arent used alot. Enter my lotto for 25? haha, all crap items but you can sell them for some. Well, thanks for stopping by.  

Helies

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:16 pm
did i get the riddle right??

when i say emoticons, i mean that i only post 1 emoticons and thats it, so it was sorta like a bump...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:23 pm
Sky144

when i say emoticons, i mean that i only post 1 emoticons and thats it, so it was sorta like a bump...
Oh, were they say one word and twenty emoticons. Oh yes you did, didnt see the first post. Good job and thank you. Ill check the dark cape, I already have the spirit falcon so I was being cheap xd . I might get it later, but this is just the start of my dream avi. When I get it Ill start adding more and more.  

Helies

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Gaw righty then I post, so there!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:39 pm
walsmk2
Sky144

Oh, were they say one word and twenty emoticons. Oh yes you did, didnt see the first post. Good job and thank you. Ill check the dark cape, I already have the spirit falcon so I was being cheap xd . I might get it later, but this is just the start of my dream avi. When I get it Ill start adding more and more.

i know what you meant... i also have a spirit falcon that end up didn't go well with my dream avi T.T  

Sky144

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:59 pm
roka ablem akoro
Gaw righty then I post, so there!
Haha, well thank you. Every post helps keep this thread up. Ill make a new riddle for you guys.

Sky- oh, haha. I think this might work, and if not i can always change it once im finished. You should check out the avi in my journal, thats how I orginally wanted it to look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Gah... I forgot the answer... crying It was something I hadn't thought of though...  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm
kyangfan
Gah... I forgot the answer... crying It was something I hadn't thought of though...
Its a tricky one, youll think of it eventually though. And if not, i get to keep my 100 gold, xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:46 pm
Are the contests too expensive or not good enough prizes? No one likes them...cept the riddles.  

Helies

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:08 pm
Hallo people? Hallo? Man, it seems like im the only one on all the time. Probaly because I have no life...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:54 pm
walsmk2
Riddles

I will have a riddle up every few days or so, if you answer correctly you get 100 gold. Good luck.

Riddle Winners:
roka ablem akoro

The Riddle:
There was a man and a woman who had a child in Boston, Mass. who was not an American citizen. How?

i still remember the answer, you want me to go ahead and say it?  

Sky144

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:56 pm
i'll go check your profile now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 am
Nice thread,Walsmk.I have no clue about the riddle sadly.  

Blackova

Helies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 am
Sky144
walsmk2
Riddles

I will have a riddle up every few days or so, if you answer correctly you get 100 gold. Good luck.

Riddle Winners:
roka ablem akoro

The Riddle:
There was a man and a woman who had a child in Boston, Mass. who was not an American citizen. How?

i still remember the answer, you want me to go ahead and say it?

Go for it. No one else will  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces