Submit

It's like,
  here!!
View Results

acid_bath54

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:45 pm
Rogue Deceit
taylor54
Hi, I am new to the guild as well...actually the first guild I have ever joined so yeah...
I am from Louisiana...home of Trent's former N.O. studio in the French Quarter, 5 blocks from the Virgin record store...
So yeah, I've met the guy, he is pretty nice....
Thats it as far as I can tell, so later...

User ImageUser Image

Is he really, because I have seriously heard he can be a royal a** most of the time? Not that I am saying there is anything wrong with that, everyone can be... or that it makes me adore him any less... just a random fact I picked up from those who have met him.

i heard he was an a** as well...but the few times that i have seen/met him, he seemed to be in a fairly gracious mood, giving away swag and signing stuff.
I can say that he did get upset once when a fangirl made a scene when he refused to have her child....LOL.
Which was humorous but understandably annoying at the same time...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Well I can see how that might annoy someone when some chick he doesn't know makes a big deal about having his baby.That would probably annoy me as well, not that anyone would want too... but I dare say that you get my point...lol

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

I Killed Laura Palmer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:16 pm
Hi. I'm Rebecca A.K.A. Karika-chan. I was accepted into this guild a few months ago, but I never posted because I sort of fell out of love with NIN for a bit. But I just recently really got back into them, so here I am. Right now, they're my favorite band.
Anyway. My favorite song is "And All That Could Have Been." My favorite album varies (like, right now it's "With Teeth"), but I think my all-time favorite has to be "Pretty Hate Machine."
I know it's so cliche to say, but Trent's music really saved my life last year and helped me get through some really tough stuff. It's just nice to feel like someone out there feels exactly the same way you do.
I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to music and movies and things, so I absorb information like a sponge.
And I live in California, by the way.
I hope to get to know everyone in here and I'll start posting. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:17 pm
Hello! I am a newbie to this guild, as I am to NIN, but I do love them with a passion! Ask my friends, all I do is rant about NIN and mainly Trent Reznor, who is my biggest obsession... look at my profile, you'll see what I mean.... xD

I like The Hand That Feeds... yup, that's my favorite NIN song. I like March of the Pigs, Starf*ckers, Inc. and Head Like A Hole too... and Into The Void...

Umm... I like every song Trent ever wrote, I guess.... xD

Favorite album? Probably With Teeth or The Downward Spiral I guess, though all of them are amazing.

Favorite video.... I like The Hand That Feeds, due to the fact that you get to see Trent's buffness.... and that's one of my favorite of his hairstyles, and Closer...

because you get to see Trent in bondage..... ._________________.

*PERVERT*  

Mint the Werewolf

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 pm
Mint the Werewolf
Hello! I am a newbie to this guild, as I am to NIN, but I do love them with a passion! Ask my friends, all I do is rant about NIN and mainly Trent Reznor, who is my biggest obsession... look at my profile, you'll see what I mean.... xD

I like The Hand That Feeds... yup, that's my favorite NIN song. I like March of the Pigs, Starf*ckers, Inc. and Head Like A Hole too... and Into The Void...

Umm... I like every song Trent ever wrote, I guess.... xD

Favorite album? Probably With Teeth or The Downward Spiral I guess, though all of them are amazing.

Favorite video.... I like The Hand That Feeds, due to the fact that you get to see Trent's buffness.... and that's one of my favorite of his hairstyles, and Closer...

because you get to see Trent in bondage..... ._________________.

*PERVERT*

User Image
User Image

Oh no no no no noooo dear, wanting to see Trent in bondage does not make you a pervert it makes you human... he is quite simply the sexiest man alive... and that is al ot coming from me...lol.. i am picky about what I consider sexy...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:15 pm
Ha ha ha.... thanks! I love him so much!

He IS THE sexiest man alive!

So many of my friends disagree with me though... crying gonk  

Mint the Werewolf

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

wittyalic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am
Hi im new to gaia and i freeking love NIN and Trent for that matter

ive never heard a song that i didnt like from him biggrin

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM some of my favourite songs are The Only Time, Herasy, Reptile, Right Where It Belongs, My Violent Heart

my favourite alblum would have to be the downward spiral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:51 pm
Welcome!

And don't forget, Trent in bondage= GOOD.

xD  

Mint the Werewolf

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

sicninja911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:52 am
hey ya'll what's up? i'm new here. big ninhead, howsit goin'?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 pm
i dont like smelly pineapples... or high school musical! twisted  

Mistress Amara

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:24 am
Mint the Werewolf
Ha ha ha.... thanks! I love him so much!

He IS THE sexiest man alive!

So many of my friends disagree with me though... crying gonk

Why do your mates need to agree anyway?
You can drool in peace with no competition.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Very true! Means Trent's all mine...

at least when I'm around them.

XD  

Mint the Werewolf

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Megarama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Hello. My name is Megan, and I've been into NIN since 2005. I alwats liked the, but I became a huge fan early 2005. My favorite album would have to Be Pretty Hate Machine, and my favorite songs are Terrible Lie, Sanctified, Piggy, Down In It, and Gave Up. I would keep naming, but that would lead to me mentioning EVERY song in order haha! Besides NIN I listen to Cobra Starship and MSI. Those are my top 3 favorites. I guess you could say I listen to wide ranges of music. I am a friendly person, and I love getting to meet other fans of NIN.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:32 pm
User Image
Hey, I'm Sarah.

Wakarusa

DarthFreud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm
Hello.
My name's Brad.
That's all. Dull aren't I?  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]