Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:26 pm
About thirty minutes after he left Clover he had finnished all of his chores. The horses had been set up for their stay and Epotheros had placed all of their spare clothing and supplies in the room. He even left his chain mail and chest plate in the room because he had grown used to only wearing his light cloth shirt. Epotheros though still kept his long sword strapped to his back because you never know when you might need it. He had noticed someone following him earlier on and that would give him some reason to be armed.

On the way back while he was searching for Clover he noticed several people hopping the fence. "I thought you only needed the invitation to gain access to the castle." This was when something at a booth caught his eye. "It's perfect," he said with glee as he quickly purchased the item.

Moments later he was able to spot Clover in the sea of people due mainly to the odd color of her hair. He swiftly navigated his way through the crowd and when he was finally behind her he slipped something around her neck. The item he placed around her neck was a small droplet shaped gem colored a deep blue and set in a gold ring on a gold chain. The gem was nothing rare like a saphire but was elegant none the less.

"The woman who sold it to me said it is a good luck charm called a siren's tear. That however was not the reason I bought it. I bought it because it reminded me of you. Not only the coloration of the stone, but also for its simplistic beauty and elegance. Just think of it as an early aniversary gift," Epotheros said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:45 pm
There were so many booths and different exhibits to see. The crowds seemed endless and when Clover was begining to bore of wandering aimlessly she was surprised feel something being placed around her neck. She only gave a small start at the invasion of her personal space immediately recognizing the voice. Turning around she smiled up at Epotheros with a light shade of pink staining her cheeks. Even after they had been married for almost a year his compliments still affected her. With curiosity she looked down at the necklace while she thoughtlessly traced her index figure over it. Then she rolled onto her tip toes and placed a light kiss of grattitude on his lips. "Thank you, it's wonderful," she smiled brightly.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:13 pm
Epotheros gratefully recieved Clover's kiss of appreciation, but decide it best not to get to involved with it as they were in the middle of a crowd. "So have you seen anything of intrest or do you believe we will have more entertainment at the castle with the nobles?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:19 pm
Ezorin had not managed to get close and the one that left had returned. Since he didn't want to accidentally cause any problems he contented himself with watching in an unbreaking gaze. He was about two yards away from the pair.  

Bortelex

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:28 pm
Taking a small step back Clover took a quick glance around before responding, "No, nothing really. We should.." She broke off the suggestion. Something felt odd, as if someone was watching them. She abandoned the thought to slight paranoia that she seemed to experience ever since the begining of thier quest. Clover returned to what she was saying, but had forgotten her exact train of thought so she settled on, "Are you sure your ready to throw yourself into a room filled of nobles just yet?" There was a teasing air to her tone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:37 pm
When Clover paused mid-sentence, Epotheros could hear the uneasiness in her voice and the way she looked around. He had also experienced a feeling of being followed since they had arrived. That was when he noticed a man standing six feet away from them. He had not moved since they had stopped walkin and he was staring intently at the both of them.

"Hold on Clover," he said to her as he turned to the man that was watching them. "Is there something you need?" Epotheros growled with a firm voice.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:10 pm
"We have never been introduced and that is what I find most odd," Ezorin said, "my name is Ezorin." He pulled his hood from his head and stood straight in the manner he was born into. Something about the man before him said that he was one to be respected. Ezorin reached forth his hand toward the man in an offer of greeting fitting a noble and said, "I am curious to know where you are from."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:23 pm
"Hello," Epotheros said as he shook the mans hand, "My name is Epotheros and this is my wife Clover. We both hail from the land of Drake where my adopted father is the Lord." He than asked with apuzzle tone, "why do you find it odd we have not met?"  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:56 pm
"I was introduced to many of the noblemen of the realm a year ago. But I guess you would not be in that group as I have never heard of the place you say your from. I thought I knew of most of the kingdoms that would be here but I guess I misjudged the scope of this gathering. I'm not surprised though , I'm only here for the tournament." Ezorin thought he had said too much but since it was said he could not undo his words. He drew a couple of steps back after releasing the man's hand. He couldn't decide if he acted too rashly or not. Perhaps he should not have approached them at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:01 pm
"A tournament, huh? Sounds entertaining, I think I might join," Epotheros said with a grin on his face. He hasn't been able to have a good scrimmage in a long time since he eased off of fighting after their last encounter with Zant. As the young boy left Epotheros yelled after him, "Guess I'll see you there." He then turned to Clover with a wide grin on his face, " I guess the nobles can wait now."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:36 pm
From a food stall afew feet away, Kendra caugth parts of that conversation. "Nobles, eh?" She said, her mouth stuffed with bread. "And tournament? Sounds fun." She placed three gold coins on the tale and grabbed two more loaves of bread, which she munched on happily while walking around the fair.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:40 pm
As the village came into the view Tramer let out a short sigh as he walked toward the gate alone, Larien had been held up Tramer wanted to what for her but with being the representative for the counsel he felt obligated to attend, already being late Tramer left for the fair alone thou knowing Larien would be on her way as soon as she could. As Tramer approached he took note of the guards protecting the gate, one of which was leaning up agents the stone wall his head dipping down as he fought off sleep. “humm…just might as well help make there day a bit more interesting” Tramer mumbled to himself as he approached, Tramer wore long blue robes that draped down to the ground making it impossible to see Tramer’s feet, Tramer’s swords hung from his back crossed in an X in there sheathes, Tramer walked with a staff, a small crystal sat on top of the staff held on by a elegant claw carved out of finely polished wood. When Tramer made it to the village gates the men stood at attention long since seeing Tramer approach

“you need an invitation to attend” one of the guards said in a cold harsh voice obviously tired of repeating the same line over and over.

“an invitation?” Tramer said acting as thou stunned “I am High Mage Tramer…!” Tramer said as he firmly planted his staff onto the ground, Tramer created a dark aura around himself and the guards dimming out the light making it appear the guards as thou the sun itself was being drowned out.

The guards reached for their weapons out of shear instinct thou a crippling fear was obvious on their face.

Tramer gave a slight chuckle as he reached into his robes and pulled out a piece of parchment “ow yes…I do have an invitation don’t I” Tramer said handing the men the invitation as the aura dissipated returning everything to normal

The guards looked around confused trying to figure out what had just happened after a moment of so one of the men reached out and took the invitation form Tramer closely examining the text “we…welcome” the man said returning the parchment to Tramer

“ow yes, a woman of elven heritage will be arriving latter today, Larien is her name she will not have an invitation of her own but she is with me, when she arrives let her into the village without problem or you will have me to deal with” Tramer said as he placed the invitation back into his robes

Both the guards just nodded there heads keeping there eyes on Tramer as he walked passed them entering the village

Tramer started laughing almost uncontrollably as soon as he was a decent ways form the front gate, Tramer quickly regaining his composure began to closely examine his surroundings, Kish' Torn was surprisingly just as Tramer had envisioned a place full of diversity. Tramer found himself extremely unconformable in large crowds manly because of his altered eye and hand, thou his hand was easily covered by his long robe his eye was fare harder to hide, Tramer had wore a eye patch for a time thou Larien quickly convinced him to discard it. Tramer did his best to ignore the many people that gawked at him as he walked through the crowded streets, thou his eye was not completely a curse, Tramer could see the distinct aura of every living and unloving thing in the city not even the stone walls of the buildings blocked his gaze, Tramer quickly cot sight of a pair of auras he knew very well. Tramer started to make his way toward the auras he new well as Epotheros and Clover.  

Tramer
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:51 pm
Kendra heard people gasping and chittering like excited birds. When she turned to see what it was all about, she noticed the once unformed mob of a crowd had split in the middle, allowing for a passage way for something of someone. She, having knowledge in theivery, slipped to the front. She kept from gapping at he man, as she walked over to him, facinated by his claw and dagon-like eye. "Hullo sir." She said, her mouth stuffed with bread as she handed out one of her two untouched loaves. "Bread?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:46 pm
A few dozen yards away there was some sort of a sudden commotion. The crowd was shouting obsenities and causing quite the ruckuss. This was enough of a diversion to cause Epotheros to turn around and see what the problem was. To his supprise it was Tramer causing all the comotion.

"Feh, why hasn't he covered himself up," Epotheros muttered as he walked further into the crowd towards his old friend. "Tramer!" he shouted out several times in his loud, commanding voice as he neared the small girl who was several feet infront of Tramer.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

aleshana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:51 pm
As Zoey was approached the town of Kish' Torn she pulled out the invitation rereading over the texted so as to remember the name she would have to go by “There is no honor in this but what must be done must be done” Zoey thought to her self as she approached the guards. The guards examined the invitation and let her pass freely as soon as she passed the guards and entered the city she started to her yelling come from behind her.

“You can not attended if you do not have an invitation, no exceptions!” the guard sternly told a small group of three travels.

“I had an invitation!” the man in front yelled to the guard “but it was stolen by a female demon that we all but cot but she entered only but moments ago!!” the man ranted on.

Zoey slowly walked into the town as she lessened inquisitively to the conversation of the traveler with the guard. She slowly turned around to look at the man and gave a slight wave of her hand with a contend smirk on her face before quickly continuing into the town.

The traveler started to yell at the guard cursing and pointing toward Zoey as she continued to walk way.

The guard looked at the man with pure anger in his eyes “ Just earlier this day we deafened these gate from a mage of unmanageable dark power he blotted out the sun with a simple movement of his staff, the likes of you would be mere insect to what we all ready faced!!!!!” The guard said as he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword.

The traveler stepped back placing this hands in the air as he turned away mumbling words to the other member of his group, the party then walked away with there consisted cursing in each foot step.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff