Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:50 pm
(( im half vampire half human))
* stays quiet for a while* i just............wandered...here * she said hopeing they wouldnt know she was lieing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:04 pm
Name:toboe wolfstan
Race:lycan
Appearence: here
History:part of the wolfstan family a high order of aristocrats with the secrit of being werewolves he grew up in an orphanege do to the fact that the family was wiped out to near extinction
Traits:can change at will and control himself in the change
Sexuality: straight  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:06 pm
looks into the water, she kicks it lightly a tear ran down her face, she quickly wiped it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:10 pm
toboe sat in a tree looking at the sky with a smile having escaped finally from the orphanage
man this is going to be fun with all my freedom now that mean old sister Tabbitha isn't running me around any more  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:16 pm
she looks at the two girls "well........ill be leaving bye" she quickly took off running back into the forest, she stops once she was far enough, she leans against a tree to catch her breath  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm
toboe whistles to hims self while looking at the clouds naming shapes and animals untill he gets to a wolf  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:22 pm
she wipes her lip from biting it too hard, she sighs and tasts a faint trace of blood, she starts to walk again looking around "well this looks like a good place to sleep" she sits by two trees and looks about  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
she wipes her lip from biting it too hard, she sighs and tasts a faint trace of blood, she starts to walk again looking around "well this looks like a good place to sleep" she sits by two trees and looks about
toboe whistles in the distance and jumps down from the tree with a soft thud stretching  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe whistles in the distance and jumps down from the tree with a soft thud stretching
she hears the whistle and froze, she looks around "w-whos there?" she asked in a shaky voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hears the whistle and froze, she looks around "w-whos there?" she asked in a shaky voice
toboe turns and sees her through the trees
oh sorry i was just enjoying the day
toboe smiles
(human form look toboe up on photobucket for a pic)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:30 pm
Name: Uta
Race: Lycan
Appearence: Human- User Image -Lycan
History: just fought at a young age an loves it
Traits: is able to turn lycan at anytime and moves faster than most others and can see far like a hawk
Sexuality: Straight  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe smiles
she scoots far back, not really good with talking with people, she sees his smile and hides her face behind her knees "its okay" she said quietly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe smiles
she scoots far back, not really good with talking with people, she sees his smile and hides her face behind her knees "its okay" she said quietly
something wrong?
toboes smile fades into a look of concern
(yoshi awesome pick of yugo the wolf hes my fav on bloody roar}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
in his lycan form Uta sniffs the forest area until he smells a human girl
"ahh it looks like it lunch time hahahaha"
(hehehe mine to i cant be beat with him)  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe smiles
something wrong?
toboes smile fades into a look of concern
(yoshi awesome pick of yugo the wolf hes my fav on bloody roar}
she shakes with fear a little "no.....no im fine" she looks around, she thought she saw something moving far away, she froze in fear, then shakes her head  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff