Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am

Gaian Name - king phar
Character Name - flense phar
Gender - male
Rank - (sensai, hokage, etc.) {Hokage needs my approval} none though has fought high level ninja he was trained by his father and never took the test
Weapons - flense has a number of blades used for torture
Appearance - black hair that falls infront of his eyes whitch are red, he is skin and bones, wears black rags that are blood covered, and verry pale.
Age - 27
Favorite Jutsu/s - flaying hands (like gental fist but insted it rips the top layer of skin apart in a large area it is used to eather blead his opponents to death or cause them to black out from the pain)
Sexual Preference - strait
Origin - the hiden village in the swamp (made up)
Likes - ambushing his foes, other ninja of the swamp.
Dislikes - leaf village ninjas, good doers
Bio/History - flense was named after his jutsu as is a custom in the swamp village a village stuk in the stone age it harbors a hatred to the leaf village for pushing them out of their land he was trained by a his father also named flense. in the swamp village has all types of clan members even uchiha though they have different abilitys.
Personality - down to earth, paranoyed
Other - (Anything else you'd like to tell me: who they have a crush on, etc.) he has a sick ubsetion with pain.

Kurayami XP
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:03 pm

"The Village Hidden in the Leaves?!" Teyo was shocked (you know that little electricity line that goes behind a person's head in an anime? thats how it would look if this was on tv) "How did I get all the way here?" Kakashi replied, "Well, I saw you out in the snow all by yourself and then you passed out. I carried you to where I had been staying, you were out the whole time." Teyo was in awe. "After a while, a truck had been passing by and he said he was on his way to the Village Hidden the Leaves and we hitched a ride back and I brought you here to recover."

Kazuya Maeda

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 pm

walking into the village flense looked around conceling his hands and his head band that had the top part of the skull as the sign he walked into an allie finding a drunk ninja he walked up behind him placeing two fingers on the back of his nech flense severed his wind pipe so the man would slowly die of suffication but be unable to speek or breath.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:13 pm

"Here," Kakashi said, handing Teyo some clothes,"its too hot to be dressed like that." Teyo asked Kakashi to leave while he changed into his clothes. After he had changed, Teyo had a White vest (to represent his village), faded denim jeans, and some standard blue ninja sandals.

Kazuya Maeda

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm

wipeing his hands off on the manes vest he walked down the allie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Teyo looked out the window to the alley below and saw a figure with a bloodstained rags. Teyo thought that there as something suspicious about the figure. He opened the window and followed the figure jumping from roof to roof being careful to hide in the shadows or out of view.

Kazuya Maeda

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 pm

While following the man in the blood-stained rags, Teyo overheard a conversation about a mysterious ninja named Xanai Masamoi and her incredible power. Teyo completely lost interest in the man in the blood stained rags and eavesdropped on the other two's conversation. "Well the last I heard she was in the desert." said the first man. "No way she is in the land of waves." said the second. Teyo was confused about which to check out first. So he came to a conclusion (eenie meenie miney mo) that he should search the land of waves first.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm

On his way to the Land of Waves, Teyo would occassionally hear a rustle in the bushes that he would assume was a rabbit or a snake. Although he believed nothing suspicious was in the bushes, he always had a kunai at ready.

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:20 pm

She finished her form change. It would last as long as she needed it, she put alot of effort into it. She was going to go to the Land of Waves next. She often went from Village to Village, City to City, etc. to keep people from finding her. She was about 5'9" with white hair, she called this form Mysia, thats how she said Mystery when she was a little girl. She gathered a few necessities to cross the dessert, mostly water. She didn't eat much.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:26 pm

(I G2G please dont do anthing important without me it happens too much anyway.)

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:33 pm

((No problem.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:38 pm

She was about a Mile away from her Hut. She changed her mind. "I really don't think going somewhere public is a good idea." she though. She turned around and started walking back. It was a flat desert, so she could still see the building. She ran into few problems on the way, only running into one of the shadow-like creatures. She actually preferred those things around, seeing as how they help keep her privacy. It was starting to get cooler, indicating that it was going to get dark soon. She picked up the pace.

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:20 pm

Character layout:

Gaian Name - Mobius Nightshade
Character Name - Doesn't have one yet
Gender - Male
Rank - Doesn't have one yet
Weapons - Body
Appearance - Silver hair, medium build, black pants
Age - 14
Favorite Jutsu/s - Soft tissue extension (That thing Orochimaru does to stretch his neck), Summoning Jutsu: Thousand Serpents of the Pit (Thousand black snakes form around him as weapons, armour, or as themselves), Summoning Jutsu: Forest Summoning Jutsu
Sexual Preference- Heterosexual Origin - Forest of Death
Likes - Eating rabbits
Dislikes - Orochimaru
Bio/History - Raised by snakes in the Forest of Death, he seeks the human villages to become a ninja as well as a true human
Personality - Curious, noble, Spartan (can live without luxury)
Other - Doesn't know how to speak English yet, but will learn later.

Near the Land of the Waves, he ran through the forest on all fours. He sniffed the air, trying to catch a human scent. Having found one, he moved faster. He hoped to get to a village before nightfall.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm

He found a single human who also seemed on his way to the Village Hidden in the Waves. He entwined his body around an overhead branch in a serpentine fashion as to be visible to the man. He hissed softly. He sniffed the air, hoping to learn more of the man. He sensed the man was used to ice and snow, and was uncomfortable here. He also sensed he was looking for someone. As the man stopped to see what he was, he stretched his neck over for a closer look, sniffing the air near the man's face.

(Hello, Roy.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash