Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kokoro's World of OMGWTF [No Random].:Romance/Action/Drama:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 am
runs throuh the area in a hurry and accidently runs into erisa. both of them fall down. "oh i'm sorry...didnt see u there" looks around looking worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 am
Mitsukuni grabbed a kendo sword from the side of the street and flew forward at the thieves that attacked the Sugar Roll shop. Getting hit back by a thief, he instantly landed on his fleet and flung the sword into the back of a thief. All the other thieves stared at the exterminated one and gasped. As soon as they looked back, Mitsukuni-sempai wasn't there anymore. All of the thieves fell down with giant gashes across their chest.  

xXKazumaX-

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am
"ninja mate blimy daft they are. can yee stand?"

(this guy has ben to multiple places and has a verry strange acsent)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:37 am
"Nande~!?" Mitsukuni looked in confusion as he turned around.(i dun understand, please change your accent ><) "I dun understand you."  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:38 am
Erisa looks up at the stranger who had run into her. "U-Umm... It's o-ok..." She blinks and looks at his expression. "What are you worried about..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Erisa looks up at the stranger who had run into her. "U-Umm... It's o-ok..." She blinks and looks at his expression. "What are you worried about..?"

pushes her into the ground as a shuriken flies past them. "thats why...and now that they've seen u around me ur in it.. im so sorry. come on" pulls u up and runs with u  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 am
standing up grabbing the man trying tom run off with her talking slowly "boy... she... has.... a hert..... leg..... you... daft son of a.........."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:45 am
"H-Huh..?? What a-are you doing...?! H-Hey!" She called as they ran. How'd she get herself in this mess!! And with a boy?!  

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:46 am
"Karera Yoso?(sorta like where are they going)" Mitsukuni decided to follow them because he had gotten fired for not protecting the place. Dashing from roof to roof following them from above.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
"H-Huh..?? What a-are you doing...?! H-Hey!" She called as they ran. How'd she get herself in this mess!! And with a boy?!

"just come on" notices her leg "i'll fix that when we're safe" picks her up and runs off into an old abandoned house that was supposedly haunted. "we should be safe here" puts her down and fixes her ankle "there u should be able to walk now"  

The_Last_Avenger

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:49 am
Mitsukuni -Sempai jumps silently onto the roof and starts to watch from a whole in the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:52 am
"W-Who are you anyway..?" She stutters cause she hasn't talked to a boy in 6 months. "umm...sorry...I'm e-erisa..."  

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
"W-Who are you anyway..?" She stutters cause she hasn't talked to a boy in 6 months. "umm...sorry...I'm e-erisa..."

"i am sasuke uchiwa. i am a rouge...there is a price on my head..... i'm sorry u got dragged into this" notices the guy on the roof and throws a kunai. the roof snaps and he falls down. "why are u spying on us? answer me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:57 am
(That annoying Japanese laguh)"Oohhh haha hahaha! So you have a price on your head, ne? Nande?~" Mitsukuni said as he landed on his feet.  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:02 am
"umm..." She smiled awkwardly. aww great what's happening now? Now that tiny ninja I saw is back?? what's happening..?!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff