Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
12/21/2012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:09 pm

Name: Logen
Sex: Female
Location in the World: Los Angeles, California, USA
Appearance: as my signature :3
Bio: She was a experiment, she had been made with half Snowtiger half man dna, she had no place to be, she only existed, and no one was taking care for her
Special Traits: She has mystical abilities to talk with the nature, and animals, and controll elements!...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:23 pm

He looked for something to do. He opened the ashtray. He immediately knew that there was nothing edible in there, so he didn't bother. He then picked up a nearby magazine that was left in the backseat, probably for entertainment on long trips. He began to read, putting on ridiculously small reading glasses.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Joshua smiled, waiting for the woman to reply. He didn't have all morning though, and he turned to see the gorilla was reading his magazine. He really didn't mind giving him a ride, but the magazine was pushing it. He turned back towards the lady on the street. "Good day to you miss. Have a safe one." He drove off, turning to the passenger. "We'll be there in a few. Hope you don't mind kids."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:07 pm

He put down the magazine. "No, not at all. I grew up in a zoo. Kids are great!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Joshua began to drive off, but he figured this shady lady on the street had never answered his question. He began to drive away though, and headed back towards his house. "Have any kids of your own?" then an afterthought, "You live at the zoo?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:30 pm

"I used to live at the zoo. I am a gorilla, after all. No, have no kids of my own. The zoo tried to set me up with a regular gorilla, but she was too narrowminded for my tastes. I can only assume you have kids?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:36 pm

"Yeah I do... two of them. Dustin and Kristin. They take care of themselves and keep to themselves most of the time, but without their mother there-" He stopped and took note of a loud roaring sound that suddenly popped up. "Do you hear something?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:39 pm

"Yeah. Should we prepare for a fight or keep on moving?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Joshua stopped the car as a large warhead flew by overhead, the radio suddenly churning to life and blaring loudly as the missle flew overhead, then dying off again. Weird, thought I turned it off. Joshua watched the missle fly towards the Hollywood sign, causing a large explosion that sent shockwaves through the car, shaking it violently for a moment. Joshua stepped on the gas, hoping to get to his kids before something bad happened.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:51 pm

"Say, do you have any heavy objects in the trunk you don't use? If we get caught in some sort of crossfire, I don't wish to be entirely defenseless." He paused, then sorrowfully he said, "You know the world's gone to hell when I have to say something like that..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Hell? What did he mean? Today was only a few days before Christmas, it couldn't go to hell now! Joshua shook his head, "No, just a few firearms one would use for paintball. My kids love paintball. I hope they're okay."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:59 pm

"Paintball, huh? I've always wondered why you humans... and I use the term 'humans' loosely, what with all the things that have occurred the past few months... are drawn to violence. I've seen someof your movies and sports and that always bugs me."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Josh nodded. "I don't know... uhm, what was your name again, sir?" Joshua hadn't caught his name before. He still drove quite like a maniac to get to his kids. They were the most important thing in the world to him. "As for violence... it's just human nature I guess. I'm not a philosopher, so I don't know."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:15 pm

"I never was born with a name, but the humans called Gongon while I was in captivity."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:24 pm

Joshua screeched around a corner as he approached the house. It was partially destroyed. Joshua knew his kids were all right, that they had heard the bomb before it hit. He screamed, "Kristin! Dustin! KIDS!"

After a few moments, they both came out. Both young anthro-wolves were uninjured, but definitely scared. They bounded towards their father and all three engaged in a hug. "Get in the car, kids! We're outta here!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff