Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:17 am
(We should really ask around for someone to play Sora. And if Leon is to have something like a girlfriend, we'll be needing Yuffie too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:19 am
Mobius Nightshade
(We should really ask around for someone to play Sora. And if Leon is to have something like a girlfriend, we'll be needing Yuffie too.)

(lol)  

The_Last_Avenger

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:03 pm
" Dont be an idot leon tell me were sora is he was just hee i can feel his presance" takes out his dark keyblade! " Or do u want to die"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am
"Aright, lad, that's it! This place is too dull for a gentleman such as meself, so I shall part ways with you. Savvy?"

Sora shook his head. "Jack, you can't do that! I need your help! And besides, where are you gonna go? You don't have access to a Gummi Ship."

Jack laughed. "You're forgetting one thing, Sora... I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!" He began to walk away,leaving Sora sighing and holding his head in the crook of his hand. Eventually, he saw Leon up ahead, as well as a man clad in black with a large dark sword of some sort. "Excuse me, but it looks like you're gonna try and turn this man into chum. So far as I know, that's not very nice. Say, what's that?" He pointed to a manhole cover, and Riku looked. He then kicked the manhole, flipping it into Riku's face. He then turned to Leon. "I don't know what the bloody 'ell is goin' on, but it looks like things are gonna be rough, savvy?" He pulled out his pistol and his sword, and prepared for combat.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 pm
leon looked at him. "YOU MORON!!!! he's after SORA!" he said while turning around and running  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 pm
user name: Ry Dusk Nikolai
chacter name: Ry Dusk Nikolai
type:Human street fighter
keyblade/powers: Uses blade like fans, can see a person's true persona, and is considered "short, blonde, and in charge"

Ry blinked at the display of Jack and started chuckling. "You are going to get yer socks knocked off. And ya smell like rum and cheap perfume." She made a face. She looked to be in her late teens, with long wavy blond hair and bright green eyes wearing a white ruffled blouse and short jean shorts with grey knee boots.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm
leon looked at her. "move! he'll kill you if you dont get out of here!" heyelled at her whle shooting at riku with his gunblade. "get out of here"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:16 pm
She blinked down at him, but stayed put, watching everything with keen eyes.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:17 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blinked down at him, but stayed put, watching everything with keen eyes.

"if you wont move...i'll move you" he said and he picked her up and ran down the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm
She blinked and glared. If she was along for the ride, might as well enjoy it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and took her blade fan from her pocket and tossed it at Riku like a boomerang of death.

((we should wait for the others ^^; wink )  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 pm
leon looked at her. "you better hope he doesnt chase us now" he said and turned a corner. he then ducked into a house.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Riku ducked out of the way with ease " You fool i gusse you all want to die then" chasing after them and slowly trying to find out were leon and ry went he looks at the building and starts walking around in cicles " in now your in there comeout and play leon or would you rather mecome in there and kill you and the family thats inside the house".  

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Jack looked in the direction everyone went. "Damn well better them than me... Is like they say... He who fights and runs away lives to run away again. Now, 'ow the bloody 'ell do I get out of here?" Thinking maybe he could get answers from the two Riku ran after, he began to walk toward that direction, careful to keep out of sight, Aztec gold piece in his pocket...

(lacoose and I use the same computer. That will change soon. Then things will heat up.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 am
ill be sora  

Ardamisc

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:47 am
((Yay!! ^^ I love Jack *sighs*))

Ry glanced at Leon pointedly. "Now what do we do now? We have a deranged pirate, a physco silverette, and other such mishaps all over theh' darn place!" Hands on her hips, she glanced around.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff