Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Jake haters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:05 pm
maybe do u think if Bella became a vampire they would still be friends?
she might want 2 suck his blood or the urge  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 am
i don't like him ya he did help bella after edward left but he didn't think of her feelings about him. he wasn't sensitive enough...i don't know he just didn't seem to care about her more than him.  

misohead

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:13 am
misohead
i don't like him ya he did help bella after edward left but he didn't think of her feelings about him. he wasn't sensitive enough...i don't know he just didn't seem to care about her more than him.

so he knew that and he still would wait 4 her he cares bout her thats not being selfish thats being caring!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:53 am
Okay, I don't get why people get mad that Jacob loves Bella. She led him on from the beginning. And he probably thought he had a chance with her (which he kinda almost did when she was vulnerable...). Of course when Edward came back he knew he had no chance, but he still can't help his feelings.

I love Bella, but she should be the one who deserves the "hating." Many of the choices she made are selfish and inconsiderate in my point of view.  

Levina_Ellar

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 am
niecerpiecer
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
I don't hate Jacob Black at all. In fact, I think he's a good character. He helped Bella through a rough time. But Edward and Bella are meant to be together. So even though he is a good friend, he can't be anything more.

Like I said dont give me that junk that is no reason 2 hate or dislike or w/e him b/c he loves Bella

You make no sense. She just said she doesn't hate him at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:56 am
niecerpiecer
Tacara2011
Edward really techincally was not the reason for her to not see Jacob. If Jacob really wanted to see Bella and we all know he did he could have came oveer like he did to disscuss the treaty. Bella couldn't go over there and kick jacob's butt for not taking her calls because she was grounded.

Still when she wanted 2 hug him before he left Edward wouldnt let her! He acts 2 protective sometimes but does he get blamed no but when Jacob trues 2 love he u guys are all bout he is such a bad guy

But that moment jake wasn't in total control so as much as edward was being restraining he was also being protective  

Brial

Brial

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:01 am
Levina_Ellar
Okay, I don't get why people get mad that Jacob loves Bella. She led him on from the beginning. And he probably thought he had a chance with her (which he kinda almost did when she was vulnerable...). Of course when Edward came back he knew he had no chance, but he still can't help his feelings.

I love Bella, but she should be the one who deserves the "hating." Many of the choices she made are selfish and inconsiderate in my point of view.

but to defend bella's choices in new moon, to her edward was never coming back, she was trying to move on and she acknoleged that she had feeling for jacob. i mean if i were in a similar situation (minus vamps and wolfs) id probably end up doing something similar. does that make me a bad person? i dont think so. its not fare to hate bella just because she was trying to move on, even if she possible never could of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:43 am
Levina_Ellar
niecerpiecer
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
I don't hate Jacob Black at all. In fact, I think he's a good character. He helped Bella through a rough time. But Edward and Bella are meant to be together. So even though he is a good friend, he can't be anything more.

Like I said dont give me that junk that is no reason 2 hate or dislike or w/e him b/c he loves Bella

You make no sense. She just said she doesn't hate him at all.

Srry sweatdrop I meant y does every1 just think he cant love Bella b/c she Edward were meant to be together  

niecerpiecer

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 am
Brial
niecerpiecer
Tacara2011
Edward really techincally was not the reason for her to not see Jacob. If Jacob really wanted to see Bella and we all know he did he could have came oveer like he did to disscuss the treaty. Bella couldn't go over there and kick jacob's butt for not taking her calls because she was grounded.

Still when she wanted 2 hug him before he left Edward wouldnt let her! He acts 2 protective sometimes but does he get blamed no but when Jacob trues 2 love he u guys are all bout he is such a bad guy

But that moment jake wasn't in total control so as much as edward was being restraining he was also being protective

Yeah I know he was trying 2 be protective its just if she wants 2 hug him she can he acts like every move she makes he has 2 approve first thats wat its like to me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:00 pm
Zirumi
I don't hate him and I know where youre coming from. I used to hate him because he knew Bella loved Edward and he was persistant. But then I thought about it and saw his justification
I agree with Zirumi. I don't necessarily hate Jacob. It's more along the lines of, I don't like how he keeps chasing after Bella, even though he knows she won't ever like him as more than a friend. I used to dislike him a lot, but now I just find him a tad annoying. I agree with you, he is a very important character. Without him, Bella probably never would have recovered. But, he's still kind of bugs me.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:11 pm
Kagura+kyo
Zirumi
I don't hate him and I know where youre coming from. I used to hate him because he knew Bella loved Edward and he was persistant. But then I thought about it and saw his justification
I agree with Zirumi. I don't necessarily hate Jacob. It's more along the lines of, I don't like how he keeps chasing after Bella, even though he knows she won't ever like him as more than a friend. I used to dislike him a lot, but now I just find him a tad annoying. I agree with you, he is a very important character. Without him, Bella probably never would have recovered. But, he's still kind of bugs me.

Yeah I guess he could be a little a annoying but not annoying as Mike well at least u guys dont hate him its just I like him a lot not as much as Edward of course its just when some ppl say I hate Jacob it bugs me cuz he is a great character.......wow this story has me wraped up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Aw, I like the boy. He's very nice in his own little way. 3nodding  

PurplGoddess565

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:31 pm
*clears throat*

i dont hate jacob i actually kinda wish something would happen between him and bella to spice things up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:32 pm
I don't hate Jake. however, I thin he should just get over the whole unrequited love deal. You can't make someone love you. So he should stop getting in Bella and Edward's way.

BTW: Edward and Bella do belong together...

GodBlessEmoHair

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Brial
Levina_Ellar

but to defend bella's choices in new moon, to her edward was never coming back, she was trying to move on and she acknoleged that she had feeling for jacob. i mean if i were in a similar situation (minus vamps and wolfs) id probably end up doing something similar. does that make me a bad person? i dont think so. its not fare to hate bella just because she was trying to move on, even if she possible never could of.

Yeah that is true. I would have probably done the same as you too. But I don't think Jacob deserves any "hating" whatsoever. He and Bella spent a lot of time together. He developed more feelings for her, and she probably would have if she never met Edward. You never know. Grr, I can't really explain what I'm trying to say xp  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff