Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Miya walked around the school, trying to get a new idea for some clothes that she wanted to make. She had a small notebook in her hands and a pink pen behind her ear. Passing the music room, she looked in and saw the different types of instruments. "Hmmm...maybe a music style?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:13 pm

Sirius was walking away as he remembered something. "Shoot...forgot my guitar pick." He walks back to see a strange girl standing in the doorway. He gets closer, "Excuse me." As he walks past her, looking for his pick

Walt-J-Rimmer
(What, is no one going to buy a video?)
(Lol, I'm almost afraid to.)

irishdawg69

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:21 pm

She looked over at him and stepped out of his way. "Sorry." She pulled the pen from behind her ear and took a few small notes on the music idea.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm

Moxi glanced around the hallways, and noticed Sirius and Miya. She saw a glint on the floor, and picked it up. It was a shiny red guitar pick. She walked to Sirius, her feet hardly making any noise on the marble floor. "D-Did you drop this, Sirius-sama?" Like Sirius, Moxi basically stayed in the back and got good grades. She only had Math and Science with him, but she never got enough nerve to talk to him. Until now. She held the pick out to him. "I-It's a nice pick. I have one, except it's blue, for my purple guitar." She smiled timidly, a small blush on her cheeks.

((This pic is exactly the way Moxi is looking at him))
http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=209466

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 pm

Name: Rasha Simone
Profession: Waitress at the Yoshi Yoshi Coffee Shop across the street from the Windser School. A part time singer there too. Freshman.
Personality: Kind, noble, and prince like. Think of her as something like a female prince (Utena from RGU)
Appearence:
Bio: Her aunt is over in Timbuktu doing a real estate job, and she lives next door to Moxi. She's known Moxi for about three years, and is protective of her. She used to be in a very, very popular gang called Blue Rose. She denied the position of leader, and left three days later. On the streets, she's better known as Rain or "Bloody Rain" by other gangs.
http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=209332

With a sigh, Rasha finished the last line of her new song for Yoshi-Yoshi. "That damn Keif better gimme a raise...I've written two songs in half an hour that will bring the house down again..." With a sigh, she sat up, stretching and yawning. Her necklaces (see pic) jingled quietly as she moved.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 pm

collen smiled turnign a corner to a part of town he didn't mutch go to setting down his bike on its prop he looked around shrugging he was going to meet an old friend here.

King Phar

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:33 pm

Sirius turned around, "Huh, oh yeah! Thanks a lot! That's my favorite one.." Sirius smiled as he put his hand on it, slightly touching hers. He took the pick and shoved it in his pocket. "So, you play the guitar as well?" He asked nervously, not knowing exactly what to say as he hadn't talked to her before.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 pm

Moxi smiled timidly. "My father was a musician, Chris Goro of n****e Twister. It was a local band that played at Yoshi-Yoshi a lot." Her voice was timid and shy as well. "I have a couple of his o-old guitars and such...I write songs when I get the chance too.." She brightened visibly when she said her father's name.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:47 pm

"That's pretty cool." Sirius smiled as he recognized the name, it was one of his favorite muscisians. "He was good. You right songs? That's cool. I kinda write songs too, although I'm not that good." Sirius put his hand to his neck and rubbed it out of shyness and habit.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:56 pm

A genuine smile touched her lips. "Hey! M-Maybe you can come see me play tonight? I have a gig!" Her eyes lit up with excitment. "Almost like...hmmm...a date?" She tilted her head. "And maybe one day, you could show me your songs."

Rasha looked around the classroom, sighing. It was boring, but she had to wait for the teacher to come back..

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Sirius smiled. "Of course!" He then settled a bit as his excitement got a hold of him. "Well I mean...that sounds cool. Yeah maybe some day I'll show you, if you show me yours." He looked at his watch. Luckily he had some time on his hands before he had to go to work. "Uh what time should I come...er...to the gig?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Moxi looked thoughtful. "Hmmm....8 to 9 PM! Bring your music and guitar, and I'll bring mine!" She said with a small smile. It was cute the way she was getting excited.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 pm

Sirius nodded a bit, "Ok. I'll be there." He remembered that his band wanted to meet with him at his uncle's a few hours before. "So are you in a band or are you going solo?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:38 pm

"Solo..Rasha will sometimes sing, but I'm a guitar/singer girl." She smiled with some pride.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:47 pm

"That's cool. I don't think I'm good enough to do anything on my own yet. I'm in a band. Uh, it's called Morrow Fates. It's pretty new...hasn't had a big gig lately although it's going to play at the end of the year for the seniors." Sirius cast a glance at his feet. He didn't really know what else to say...he knew nothing about her yet he found himself looking at her a lot in Math and Science when she wasn't looking.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff