Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the sorrow of the reaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 pm
Sitting down underneath a tree, she picked up a few fireworks and tosed them in the air. As the fireworks were in the air, she pulled out some shurikens and sliced through the fireworks, the sparks flying everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:26 pm
"holy creater of the towers what is this unholy magic?"  

King Phar

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:36 pm
Hearing someone speak, she stopped from tossing some fireworks into the air and looked towards the voice. "Magic? This is just fireworks."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:38 pm
"strange things these fire-works when i was alive we had fire and we where happy."  

King Phar

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:39 pm
Kratos had seen the flashes and had quietly come closer. He looked at the fireworks, recognizing them from his childhood. He chose to remain hidden as more fireworks set off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 pm
"Really? I'm big on fireworks. I can make them myself and I use them to distract my opponents or just for fun." She then lit two wicks and threw the fireworks up into the sky, sparks of pink and blue mixing together and filling the air.  

Sexy_Dancer08

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 pm
"verry nice i was kind big with fire." looking at his scorched armour.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Kratos looked at the sky. He liked fireworks but he had to focus. He was trying to think of where exactly to look for the sword.  

irishdawg69

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:50 pm
"I've always loved fireworks. So pretty....yet so dangerous."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:54 pm
"yes verry but i have lived a verry long time and i regret ever second of dieing."  

King Phar

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 pm
Kratos had been listening to their conversation when suddenly one of the fireworks came near him. It lit up as it illuminated him and he suddenly realized he was too close. He backed a bit away into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:19 pm
"live man what is your reason to be here."  

King Phar

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:22 pm
Kratos heard his voice. "I am here not out of choice and thus is none of your concern.." Kratos turned a bit and then thought, maybe these guys could help me find the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:26 pm
smileing "so why not leave you aren't bound to something."  

King Phar

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:35 pm
Kratos smiled, "Yet I am bound, but by will rather than object." Kratos walked away as he finished.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff