Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:32 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
she blushes a little against her pale snow white skin, she looks at him "yea, its.....hard for me to trust people" she said quietly, she sighs

"of course it is...thats why i live in nature..where i can trust the creatures around me... though i must be careful of my power over fire..." smiles warmly at raven.
she smiles softly "ive never had any friends" she shruggs "couldnt trust people" she leans against a nearby tree looking at him

"i dont have any friends because i'm a freak...my powers and the way i look when i get really mad..." ~looks down and starts to cry~
she sees him cry and bites her bottom lip, she walks up to him and gives him a hug "aww dont cry please" she said rubbing his back, comforting him
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:33 pm

Name: Dra'nai
Race: Gatekeeper
Powers: Can open doors to various dimensions, realms, and times. Can teleport. Can summon creatures from other worlds wth said abilities.
Weapons: Mystic chains
Bio: Not much is known of The Gatekeepers. Nobody knows where they come from, or why they exist. Few even know they exist. All that is known is the terrifying legends of their power. It is said that he who has a Gatekeeper for an ally can unleash the fury of hell itself!
Appearance: Pale white skin, faceless, wears a black cloak over armour of black lined with silver.

He observed them from beyond the gate."So these are warriors of the realm. One is meek and timid, the other is headstrong and confident. Why is that so? ...I wish to observe them at a more active distance. Do I have your permission, Great Keeper?" In the darkness which surrounded him a great bass rumble of a voice replied. "Let it be so. Observe this realm more closely, and report your findings. If you are captured, or if you decide to interact with the natives for hands-on observation, do not inform them of this place or of me. Do not let them know your past or who you are. You have my blessing." Bowing with one arm at his chest, he opened the gate fully, and sat in a nearby tree. He then closed it behind him, making no noise whatsoever.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 pm

looks at her with a few tears on his face. "sorry...i just wish i didnt have a demon inside me..."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm

bananas28
looks at her with a few tears on his face. "sorry...i just wish i didnt have a demon inside me..."
"its okay" she smiles softly and wipes away his tears

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28

"thank you" he sees the guy in the tree. "how long have u been there?" he shouted to the strange man.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

"thank you" he sees the guy in the tree. "how long have u been there?" he shouted to the strange man.
she jumps looking up at the man "who are you?"

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she jumps looking up at the man "who are you?"

looks right at the man. "tell us why u are spying on us now!" he shouted with confidence behind his voice.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm

she takes her sword out holding it up "what do you want?" she asked looking at the man

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
she takes her sword out holding it up "what do you want?" she asked looking at the man

takes out his own sword and points it at him. "are u going to speak or do we need to get physical?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:50 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1

takes out his own sword and points it at him. "are u going to speak or do we need to get physical?"
she smirks, vines wrapped around her sword handle and her hands, she smiles softly her eyes glowing a little

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she smirks, vines wrapped around her sword handle and her hands, she smiles softly her eyes glowing a little

he smiles as his sword is covored in flames. his eyes glowing blood red.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:53 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she shows her wings looking at the guy "guess its battle time" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"i guess it is. and like i said before. nice wings" he smiled as he said it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"i guess it is. and like i said before. nice wings" he smiled as he said it.
she blushes "thank you" she said smiling softly

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 pm

"well lets get him then..." he jumps from tree to tree extremely fast and jumps at him with his sword.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff