Submit

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Leon sighed. "I think he already answered your question Ma'am. He did say that they have found some minor alterations in apperance on the surviving subjects, and they are ready to go. I'm pretty sure that means they have some ready for combat already." He said, walking over, his beret under his arm. He was the Turk sent down to 'check' in on hte project for the domistic side of things, but it was more like he was sent to ensure they weren't trying to gut ShinRa of it's precesess fundings. Oh how he hated his job when here in Midgar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:28 pm
A man walked forward, holding a clipboard, and flipping though the papers. "Would SOLDIER First Class Meru Haikari please come forward?" The man said, looking at the 20 some-odd SOLDIER First Class' in the waiting room.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:00 am
Meru was lost in her thoughts expect when she heard the man call her up, she snaped back into relaity and got up and walked towards the scitenest "Yes? I'm Meru Haikari sir' she answered politly. Though Meru kinda wished, she was'nt called up though just worried of what they were planning to do in this neo SOILDER program.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:04 pm
The man smiled, and waved her towards teh back room. Inside, were various animals in cages, each one sedated. The man stopped in there, having closed the heavy blast door shut. "Would you please select one of the fine species of animal in here?" He asked, waiting.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:49 am
Meru was looking around a bit, when the scitenetest shut the door behind her. Meru was curious what was with the animals being sadated and all, parthered with them or something? well that's what she guessed scince sometimes they have serach dogs and etc.
But Meru nodded when he asked her to choose an animal who are in the cages "Okay......' she answered, she looked around a bit they were various animals as he said, she stoped looking at a small tabby cat, curled in a ball sadated as well. Meru did have a weak spot for cats though hardly show it to her SOILDER allies but still if she had the chance, she would proboly hug it to death, she turned around looking at the scientest "I guess this one then? Though just wondering what are you planning to do with the animal anyways?' she asked with an odd look on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:51 am
Whirling towards the voice Madeline's eyes settled on a man she knew to be a Turk. She hated the Turks, they were fools who mistakenly thought that they were the most important members of Shin-Ra just because the president treated them as living body armour. She didn't see why they needed both a S-Class and a Turk. I'm a strategist not a secretary I should be out planning battles, there must've been fifty rebellions that had been going off and on since Sephiroth died.

As she thought these things she glared at the man who had spoken. If eyes could transmit pain this man would be crying on the floor. She knew that she could easily cause this pain without eyes, but she also knew that would be wholly inappropriate and no good would come of it. "Even if he had it is not your place to say so" she said coolly "I know he told me of some effects of the program. Someone who was paying attention to me would have realized that I had asked about any other side effects. Someone who was paying attention to this young man would realize that he said they are fully functional which is different than suitable for combat. And someone who was paying attention to himself would have realized that he could lose his job for speaking out of turn for his superiors." She took a breath and gestured to the scientist. "Now are you quite finished? May this man answer?"  

Caltia

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm
The scientist was looking between both the SOLDIER and hte Turk, and took a couple of steps back, trying to get out of hte line of fire. "Listen you, Just because I used to follow the orders of even the lowest class SOLDIERs during my Grunt days, doesn't mean I don't understand hte Chain of Command. And for you info, I was assigned to be your 'Domisitic' side of the view of the Neo-SOLDIER program. So in every sense of hte word, I am your equal. Got it?" Leon said, his glare, if looks could harm, was just as painful looking. He wasn't going to take any lip from some young upstart of a SOLDIER, First Class or not, and let them get away with it.

The Scientist with Meru nodded. "Very well. We will extract it's DNA code, and continue the process. We'll continue your Upgrade to Neo-SOLDIER." The man said, motioning to one of hte men waiting. He then led Meru into hte next room, this one like an examination room. "If you'll sit on the couch, the Doctor will be with you in a few moments." He said, walking into teh next room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:45 pm
(*fixed* ^^ )
"Right...' Meru simply answered, as she followed the other scitenset to the other room.
Meru looked back at the scitenset as he told her to wait and left to the room, so she sat down simply thinking about other matters, that and hoping when they upgrade her, it would'nt painful or have needles even though she knew it's going to have them anyways.

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:57 pm
(err... they're in an entirely differant room, a floor above you...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:43 am
(*slaps hand on face* My bad *walks off to fix it* )  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Caltia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:47 pm
((She's not a young upstart. She's 38 and general of the Shin-Ra army))

Madeline merely smiled and said "Equals? I wonder which of us is more disposable?" Then she turned to the increasingly frightened scientist "It's ok, I'm done and so is he. PLease answer the question now" She focused on the man completely ignoring Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:54 pm
(I figured that much, i mean I did look at your profile, but in his mind, she is, mostly because he feels most SOLDIER's don't know what real combat is, and thus, they aren't yet worthy of his total respect.)

Leon growled, not at all liking the tone in her voice. Damned SOLDIER's figured they were gods just becuse of their enhancements and such. The Scientist however, if shaking hard enough could cause body parts to fall off, was hardly able to control himself, not at all wanting to get in the two's line of fire. "There are no other known side-effects other then that of appearance, and all subjects having received the extra training to go with the Upgrade, which is all of them so far, are ready to go into the field at this time." The scientist said, nearly unable to even get the words out, so scared was he. Leon sighed. Again, how he 'loved' his job here... "Listen SOLDIER, from your manner, I figure you hate Turks with a passion, and frankly, I don't blame ya. A fragging nest of pampered snakes in my opinion. And they know I hate 'em. I'm just in, shall we say, a trainsition stage of my 'career'." Leon said, trying to at least not keep open hostilities between him and the SOLDIER.

After about a 15 minute wait, a another Scientist entered, only though the door Meru hadn't entered though yet. He seemed to be reading her military file. "SOLDIER First Class Meru He asked, and the sleezy voice was that of none-other of Professer Hojo. "I'm sure you know me, but if not, I'm Professer Hojo. I run the Neo-SOLDIER program. I glad You accepted the offer for the Upgrade. Now, I'll need to run a couple of tests before we continue. Can you raise your arm and roll up hte sleeve please?" Hojo saided, pulled a needle up, and checking it, so that he could extract some of her blood and see if it would work with the Sepheroth Gene, which was what he was falsely labeling 'Ancient DNA'. Besides, what better way to make an army of Sepheroth's then with a program to create even better super-soldiers? But Hojo had to find a way to ensure the sanity of the subject after the Sepheroth Gene was injected.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

Caltia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Keeping her smile up was infuriatingly difficult with Leon in the same room but Madeline had decided it would be best for everyone involved to just let all hard feelings go. In response to the scientist, who was being quite confusing in his fear, she asked "Well that's very nice, but I wonder how well the ones you said were insane would do in combat? Also how much extra training is necessary, and when will they be ready for me to train them with the SOLDIER?" Madeline sighed as she realized Leon wasn't quite finished. "I'm not here to speak of my feelings on your current position in you career. I assume you aren't either." She then looked at the scientist expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:29 pm
The Scientist, worried to death that one of these two would end his life, or his career with a word, attempted to, without stuttering or anything like that, explain. "Subjects 002-006, all of which were injected with Ancient DNA, went insane, and in the end killed themselves after a period of 36 hours without variation. Subjects 007-019 have all finished the 2 week training. which are to adjust them to the enhanced strength, speed, and endurance from the Upgrade, and They are simply awaiting orders." Leon grunted. So 5 of the SOLDIER's sent here to be upgraded, and had Ancient DNA injected went beserk and offed themselves? well at least they won't take it out on hte populice.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:43 pm
Meru wished she had'nt knew of Hojo scince heard rumors of this guy from the other SOILDERS, Creepy, sleezy and well let's just say something like the mad scitenest from a horrer movie expect thoughtout the scary castle and crap.
Meru listioned to the rest of Hojo's explaion and gave out a small shudder seeing the needle "Crap needles.....I hate needles' she thought to herself, yet she did raise her arm and rolled back her sleeve on it, ready for him to counite witht he tests.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff