Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Manga or Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime or Manga?
  Anime
  Manga
View Results

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:47 am
0ceanBlue
Onicept
0ceanBlue
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

I guess they needed some more money, except for Aya, who voices Konata anyways.

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

What do you mean?
I'm sure KyoAni decided to put them there for authenticity [and to placate the mob of Haruhi fans]. It's not like Aya Hirano has played more roles than Sugita anyhow, although Aya is more popular.
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

I know, but I feel, as most voice actors in Japan are picked off the street through auditioning, that they probably needed more money.

They do it all the time in other shows, parodies and the such, so the voice actors/actors can make a couple of more bucks.

But Aya voices Konata anyways, so it wasn't as though she needed anymore money, lol.

I'm finding it hard to understand....
So you don't think KyoAni chose Sugita because Sugita played Kyon in Suzumiya Haruhi? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Hmm..how to explain. Yes, they would've chosen it because he played it. But they could'a also used two different voices, due to the characters being "cosplayers".

So they both coulda been low on cash at the time, went "well if you ever need us, ring", and BAM, extra cash for 1 small appearance before Haruhi season 2.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:25 pm
I'm just waiting till the manga gets licenced.

User Image  

fReAKy PnAy

Effit_73

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:25 am
I prefer the anime, im not much of a reader, although i do read the manga. Its just simpler for me to watch the anime  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Like always a love both but sometimes the manga than the anime... Because the manga put things that normally in the anime will never appear or they just delete them crying but i just wonder where i can find the manga so i can Download it...  

Zarkos Bloodlord

Envoy of Dark Light

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:54 am
I've only read the manga, because I can't find the episodes, but I'm seen clips of it on youtube, and I still prefer the anime and as to answer your question Zarkos, just go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9863055 *sorry again Konata_Izumi_RP* and you don't have to download it, they have all the way to Chapter 13, I think, but yeah, just go to that website and they'll have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:17 pm
Thanks dude i really apreciate what u have done ^_^ now to read Lucky Star.... crying after i press the link the page that i'm watching is one of cooking scream damm internet ... plz check the link crying  

Zarkos Bloodlord

Envoy of Dark Light

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Oh my bad, I miss spelled it. Its http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9863055 *again sorry... Konata_Izumi_RP* and now try it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:15 pm
wonderful... thanks a lot my friends i was crazy to have the manga ^_^ way to go ^_^ blaugh 4laugh  

Zarkos Bloodlord

Envoy of Dark Light

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:53 am
No problem, mi amigas.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm
I've never read the manga, but I've seen the anime  

Arrogantly Pink

Kingtop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:14 pm
I read manga at school and when i am on the bus (1 of 5 that ride the bus)
Anime is when theres nothing to watch on comedy central  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:06 pm
Nicholas Montgomery
No problem, mi amigas.

Errr maybe if u want to said no problem my friend... u should said it... "No hay problema my amigo" in spanish... "amigas" is a ground of girls... -_-  

Zarkos Bloodlord

fly to da sky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:48 pm
i like the anime more i havent read all the manga just some of it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:41 am
i like the anime  

somethingawesomeXX

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:28 am
i guess i prefer the anime cuz they included parts that are not in the manga which makes lucky star even funnier, plus its in colour too!
i do own the manga as well. but i watched the anime before reading the manga. i think the lucky chanel is a little annoying though... whee  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff