Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 am
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Rape Battle Royale if the rumours are too be believed.

aparently that lohan girl gets killed.....I'd pay money to see that!

Ewwwww.... Lindsey Lohan in Battle Royale... thats low... even for an american remake of a film.
Lindsey lohan?Your ******** kidding right?? gonk .... That's just horrible...

Hey, if she dies, it'll make it ever so slightly more tollerable. Like House of Wax and Paris Hilton.
I laughed like a lunatic for hours after seeing that 4laugh .

I was reading something about the Live action evangelion movie (that their suppose to be making...but I doubt it will happen)
that they were casting Lindsey to play Asuka.....I cried alittle bit emo .....But those were fake castings ofcourse...But the thought of her being in something like that makes me die alittle inside...

That movie never got off the concept stage as was pointed out, they'd have to either dumb it down and get backlash from NGE fans, or keep it at the same level and get backlash from movie goers. I mean come on, the creator got death threats when the series ended, so its hardly a safe project for anyone to under take.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:35 pm
Blackrose Kaire
We really do ruin everything. 3nodding It's one of the very few things we are actually good at.

It's what you call "talent" or skills skilz. damn straight!

*runs away and vomits in self disgust*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:33 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
We really do ruin everything. 3nodding It's one of the very few things we are actually good at.

There should be a 'ruin good things from other countrys' event in the olympics.We would kick so much a** in that! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

There should be a 'ruin good things from other countrys' event in the olympics.We would kick so much a** in that! xd

Or anything from other countries, really. *Eats pocky and drinks English tea* A bloody good kawaii time that would be! ~Desu.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:27 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

Or anything from other countries, really. *Eats pocky and drinks English tea* A bloody good kawaii time that would be! ~Desu.

I nominate Taco Bell, for sad imitations of Mexican food, and our President, for slaughtering the English language.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff