Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the life of death rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:45 pm
john stood an uncoiled his barbed whip for he anticipated a fight in the near future. John lept off the top of his little building...upon his landing he heard voices talking...one was a man the other was a woman named raven john thought he over heard. the man walked away after she closed the door on him...he came back to simply burn the door down...john just walked into the light with his barbed whip trailing him upon the ground behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:47 pm
she kicks the wall "god dang it" she rolls her eyes and takes a shower, she dresses and brushes her hair, she starts grabbing her weapons  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:47 pm
returning to the troop he marched them up the pipe line reahcing the top he smiled "you know the drill burn attack steal all you can the return to the underhive have fun." as the unit ran off attacking the cops pinning them in with the flamers or grenades  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:49 pm
sasuke kicked tash in the shins and made him drop him. "haha i'm free" runs away and runs right into the side of ravens room and gets knocked out again.  

The_Last_Avenger

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:51 pm
((directed at you king phar))

john walked up on the man who was obviusly the leaded and inquired "can i join in the fun..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:51 pm
she rolls her eyes, she picks him up "quit running into my room" she said shaking her head, she lays him on her bed and looks in the mirror, she takes out a dagger and hides it in her shorts, she smiles and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:53 pm
walking around burning some places he walked up to a jewlery store walking in he got most of them befor a cop turned up the cop said "hold up ganger put the gun and jews down." tash smiled droping it and rolling away it blew up ignighting the rest of the store as he ran out the backl exit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
she rolls her eyes, she picks him up "quit running into my room" she said shaking her head, she lays him on her bed and looks in the mirror, she takes out a dagger and hides it in her shorts, she smiles and looks around

wakes up. "what the...where am i?" grabs for the sword on his back. "where's my sword????"  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 pm
GC The-Darkest-Knight
((directed at you king phar))

john walked up on the man who was obviusly the leaded and inquired "can i join in the fun..."
smieling shakeing off the sut "any one's welcome mate tash's the name take what you want that run down the pipes and you'll begen your life as a ganger."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

wakes up. "what the...where am i?" grabs for the sword on his back. "where's my sword????"
"your in my room" she takes her hair down, hiding something behind her small pin "and your sword, here" she picks it up off the groud and tosses it to him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"your in my room" she takes her hair down, hiding something behind her small pin "and your sword, here" she picks it up off the groud and tosses it to him

catches the sword. "thanks..." he notices the door. "oh your door's been burned down! let me fix it." he runs over to the door and puts his hands on the ashes. the ashes grow back into a door and it looks good as new. "there u go"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 pm
(dude please no magic a little cool technoligy is good and well but keep it down)  

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 pm
King Phar
(dude please no magic a little cool technoligy is good and well but keep it down)

(fine i wont do it anymore...though it isnt magic..i have nanobots in my hands)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 pm
(lolz) she smiles shaking her head "its okay, ill just kick my friend out and trade rooms, he wont mind" she stretches  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:06 pm
(fine than i can live with nano bots but keep it to a midimum the underhive is like a dark age.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff