WHENEVER MY GRANDMA TALKS TO ME IN HMONG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeerumchupongismylove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 pm
oOtraciOo
Oh yeah....i forgot to also add that the reason for that is to show the other person/people how important that word means and serious too. the longer the stretch, the more important or serious it is.

I find it funny when you guys brought it up. I didn't find it that funny when my folks say it. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:04 pm
Kunoichi LOR
haha yeah ... i feel Badd .. im Hmong and i dont even know how to speak HmONg !! ... WHATS RONG WIFF MEE ?? !!! crying wahhh!! ... gonk scream gonk crying crying .....

im such a disgrace ..

LMAO ... haha ............ sweatdrop sweatdrop .. crying

don't worry you're not the only one that can't speak hmong.......2 of my younger brothers (ages 13 and 10) can't speak hmong at all.....i wonder why though? Here's my advice though, if you have any of those hmong dubbed movies (only the good ones though), watch those and read the subtitles. That's how i learned as a kid (and listening to my parents argue in hmong), but i don't need to now cuz i can speak it just fine.  

silver_avenger

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm
vangomango
SHE STRECHES OUT THE LAST WORD OF THE SENTENCE IN HMONG.

WTF IT MAKES ME SO MAD

well, most of time that the old ones are doing that, they're either really pissed at something or they're scolding someone.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff