Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
LAWL CHAT THREAD (formerly I'm back) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek shigeru(Ha no capitals just to spite you)
  Meh.....
  WOOOOOO yeah!
  NUUUUU HE BURNS MA EYES!
View Results

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 pm
Guh!

Deja vus like this always make me dizzy for some reason...

Anywho, have fun with your w/e you guys were doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 pm
But as it was later pointed out, It didn;'t need to be locked. It was a serious call out. And nitnit said that if it was an actual call out it would be allowed. And no I didn't see the second locking or I would've kept it unlocked.

Reena-Ree

Shigeru Kobayashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:01 pm
nitnit2
Well, I just changed the name of this thread to slightly appease Shigeru's latent nazi views, and to give myself a mini power trip... even though it didn't last for very long (2 seconds)

Not my fault I believe in equality.

~Camouflaged_Angel~
But as it was later pointed out, It didn;'t need to be locked. It was a serious call out. And nitnit said that if it was an actual call out it would be allowed. And no I didn't see the second locking or I would've kept it unlocked.

Later called out? No, all we did was pointed out that raijin was breaking the rules and showed which ones he was breaking, allowing for a ban. Oh well. Spilt milk, I don't care anymore. You'll end up right because the leader sides with you more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 pm
Damn I missed everythin...WHY can I never be on when the good stuff happens...I didn't even get to comment on shameless flirting...MY FAVORITE KIND

NO SELFISH PEOPLE COMMITING SUICIDE FOR DANNY

NO RINA VS. KUNX FIGHT FOR ME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 pm
what you said made no sense.

After we fought about that Nitnit made a thread on the rules of calling out.He clearly stated that if it was a serious call out and the person had a chance of beating the other person It could remain unlocked. Hence it was not breaking any rules.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:07 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
what you said made no sense.

After we fought about that Nitnit made a thread on the rules of calling out.He clearly stated that if it was a serious call out and the person had a chance of beating the other person It could remain unlocked. Hence it was not breaking any rules.

Hey, check the rules more often.
Quote:
- Place topics in the right subforum! We have many wonderful subforums from the wallets of many generous guild members. Please, I'm getting sick of seeing threads for a trade or a battle in the main forum. Place them in the wifi trading and battling thread.

Yeah. This was there before Nit even made that thread.  

Shigeru Kobayashi

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Now we're talking about boring stuff that was settled a while ago  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Shigeru's trying to start a fight/argument!!

(omg it's not me for once)  

Raijin36

nitnit2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Well Shigeru, calling out threads is a different thing. It's not asking for a battle, it's asking me to woop your a**, and to get rina to dress up as a cheerleader. Everyone wins!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:10 pm
True, but I didn't see you getting on any case that was calling out others. Nope it had to be that one. You ignored the ones that called out nitnit and focused on ones you knew you could control. Even the fake ones you ignored. So tell me, why was it that one you focused on so keenly?

Nitnit is right, everyone wants to see me in a cheerleader suit. wink

Reena-Ree

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:12 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
True, but I didn't see you getting on any case that was calling out others. Nope it had to be that one. You ignored the ones that called out nitnit and focused on ones you knew you could control. Even the fake ones you ignored. So tell me, why was it that one you focused on so keenly?

I already told you it's just because shigeru hates me!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:13 pm
Shigeru your too uptight...settle down...smell the roses...and stop being a jerk...  

Muleferdan

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:13 pm
Wow, top of the crew vs. ex-crew. I'm not wearing the gengar costume though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Raijin36
~Camouflaged_Angel~

I already told you it's just because shigeru hates me!!

EXACTLY!

I rest my case.

yeah what Danny said. Run through a bush of roses nude, what ever loosens you up.

Reena-Ree

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:16 pm
Um running through roses nude isn't that great of an idea...OW  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items