Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
RAZE 88 (in New Jersey sewer system) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:16 pm
*keeps stomping on Zero* You can fly idiot! scream Now fly! *keeps stomping*
Eh, that digimon is gonna hurt himself. Jing is made of chrome digizoid...
Go ahead, though if you'd watch Jing more you'd notice he is actually trying to help. *yawns* Also despite our standing he may be able to defeat you or me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:17 pm
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Omg its a digimon with a shotgun! gonk

no its my pistol that it stole sweatdrop

Pistol Shotgun?! surprised  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:17 pm
That has nothing to do with what I say. This is not a proper battle, I do not care if he is helping or not. Such dishonor....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Proper battle? Heh, for one who speaks so noble you don't realize what's going on..do you?
Jing is only attacking Zero since he knows Zero can handle it. If he wished to really attack he'd use his beak if ya understand that.  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:20 pm
*still faliing and then rembers he has wings and flys and the shoots a wave of red water at jing* die you lously little ************** scream
woah that was uncalled for zero stare
*jumps off jing and lands on zero and scratches his face*
great another person who hates zero rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:23 pm
Mystic beak! *shoots a beam at the wave splitting it in half* I don't like getting wet. Anyway at least you remembered you can fly, lil' idiot. *flies off to Creek's other digimon
Everybody hates Zero.  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:25 pm
Kaizer Creek
Mystic beak! *shoots a beam at the wave splitting it in half* I don't like getting wet. Anyway at least you remembered you can fly, lil' idiot. *flies off to Creek's other digimon
Everybody hates Zero.

i know sweatdrop
*slams head into the cloaked thing atacking him* il kill you
*gets hit and falls down the cliff*
okay im going to stop caring what happens from now on stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

Well thats cause he's a hothead, no likes pink hot heads that were recolored to black. rolleyes  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

Well thats cause he's a hothead, no likes pink hot heads that were recolored to black. rolleyes

it was light red scream
(we know you need to protect your masculinitybut its easyer to say pink-red vs blue) so true rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:31 pm
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

it was light red scream
(we know you need to protect your masculinitybut its easyer to say pink-red vs blue) so true rofl

Who ever heard of a light red tiny angel?  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:33 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

it was light red scream

*flys off*
i dont care what happens anymore see ya *walks out random door on the ceiling*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:41 pm
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

it was light red scream

*flys off*

Why don't you use return chip on him? He'll never be a MarineAngemon again and the Dark digivolve should work as a DARK digivolve. xP  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 am
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

it was light red scream

*flys off*

Why don't you use return chip on him? He'll never be a MarineAngemon again and the Dark digivolve should work as a DARK digivolve. xP

It would have a chance of becoming a Ghoulmon though
XD,which infact,is way stupider than MarineAngemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:33 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
Kaizer Creek
Everybody hates Zero.

it was light red scream

*flys off*

..........thans tashi tought i used that allready but i didnt mrgreen  

Raze The Enigmatic

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:34 pm
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88
Tashi the Keyblader
RAZE 88

it was light red scream

*flys off*

..........thans tashi tought i used that allready but i didnt mrgreen

And if it turns out to be Ghoulmon, I got a plan to get Ravemon. :3  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas