Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flarie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm
Colorist Wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Laylana
Owner: Flarie
Temper: Shy
Breed: Fa'e
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Wings: Just like Lana's wings.
Eyes: One green, one blue
Mane/Tail: Style: Long Template
Color: Mane purple with a green stripe, tail completely purple
Coat: white coat with the scale pattern along side of the face and trailing down onto the shoulder before fading off into the white (see ref) Green hooves.
Accessories/Edits: See reference for choker & necklace. Maybe the regular beaded bracelets with silver for the strands and beads made to match on her legs? If antennae are doable, ones like the ref. If not don't worry about it.

Reference image(s): Main Ref: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/flarie/lana_youth1.jpg
Choker: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/flarie/lana/items/LanaBrace.jpg
Necklace: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/flarie/lana/items/flutterby.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:N/A
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice

Cost: 2.6mil

Sending - Angelic Pendant - 1,330,000
Ancient Katana - 259,990
Staff of the Angels - 250,000
Nitemare Headband - 210,000
550,510g  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm
.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube ^.^
Name of horse: Warlock
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper: Craving
Breed: (?) Demon? WoW Cosplay?

Description:
An edited male Kalona based on the demon-form of some warlocks in World of Warcraft.
Essentially, a black, kinda shadowy Kalona with some glowy purple.
I have saved a bunch of screencaps to this directory:
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/Warlock/

All the information below basically just breaks down the information that's conveyed through the images. So, if you have an idea that differs alittle from the description below that you get from the images, cool!

Coat/Markings:He'd be mostly black, but have the glowing sigil floating above his head, as well as the dramatic purple markings on his face, and chest shown well Here

Horns: He'd have the two big horns like in the same ref as above.

Hooves: Cloven like kalonas, glowy purple.
It would be nifty if he either had shadowies trailing behind him and/or purple glowy hoofprints on the ground biggrin Just ideas ^^

Eyes: Bright, solid glowing purple.

Wings: I'm thinking the old-style Kalona wings, colored like the refs, but if it is possible, could some of the edges of the webbing be tattered like the refs?
Best Wing 1
Best wing 2

Mane/Tail:
Unlike the ref, I DO want him to have a tail ^^. Instead of being the normal Kalona tail, I'd prefer it if it were just an edited equine tail to match his mane. This is where I'd like a deviation from the reference (linked below for inspiration) - as the hair in the game is kind of just spikey and hard to see well. I'd love for him to have Long, flowy black mane and tail with some purple highlights? I LOOOOVE how you do Hair, Natsuuuu heart ((I luff Rohannon SOMUCHOMG <3 )) - and I'd like for you to have fun with his. So, a long, smexy mane and tail ^.^ Kind of flowy. Maybe a few crackles of purple lightning dancing around it and/or shadows collecting around it like in the refs.
Best Hair Ref 1
Best Hair Ref 2
Best Hair Ref 3

Accessories
The only clothing/accessories would be black wraps on his lower legs.
He would have a couple of spikes in the wraps, as seen best in This ref

Other:

• Edited Expression - serious, with a protruding fang.
  • I picture shadows and one or two crackles of purple energy clinging to him, especially around his mane, like in the refs.
  • Would making his ears a tad bit longer be a mutation? If so, nevermind. If not - awesome!
  • I would certainly not be opposed to any kind of accessories that you feel might accent him if you feel so inspired. Perhaps something fantasy and/or occult-ish - such as necklace, cuffs, etc. Not necessary, but something in silver or purple perhaps might be a nice accent? ^.^

Cost:Kalona: 2.7 Mil + 150k for difficult edits + 50k complicated colors (just in case) = 2.9 million

PAYMENT & Tektek Values:
March 2004 Letter: 775,000 Gold
August 2004 Letter: 1,300,000 gold
March 2005 Letter: 415k x2 = 830,000 gold
May 2005 Letter: 128,735 (x2) = 257,470 gold
June 2005 Letter: 62,040 gold

TOTAL = 3,224,510 gold (x 90%) = 2,902,059 gold  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King Inversitle
Name of horse: Sarandiel
Owner: TheMadHatter
Temper: Illuminating
Breed: Guiding Light
Description:
Body: Dapple (colors/design on ref image) light starscape starting at her hooves and going up toward the dapple. It should fade so it's hardly visible under the dapple (so she doesn't have too much going on)
Eyes: purple (sunsetish shade)
Mane/Tail: White with a blue tint
Horn: Default, probably white
Hoves: Dark blue

The exact design of the lanturn around her neck is up to you, it should be glowing slightly. The chain holding that and the chains around her tail are silver links with silvery stars randomly placed (stars should be random sizes and not all match)

Reference Image(s): http://i33.tinypic.com/2gw6szd.jpg - edits and such
http://i36.tinypic.com/25iyqlv.jpg - scribble of how i want the dapple to look, color transitions should be smoother though, still definate differences (not blurred like a gradient) but fuzzy
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: sunset ish
Tag feather color: dark blue's & purples
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 am
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
King
Name of horse: Azzinoth
Owner: Epine de Rose
Temper: Vague
Breed: Legendary
Description:
The majority of the detail/description of Azzinoth has been provided in his reference images. However I'll give basic information regarding his appearance and colouration here. I am aware that he has a Kirin horn in his reference but I actually want a normal UNICORN one (so please don't get confused over it).

Horn:-
By Default I qould request that it be kept to a similar colouration as the one on his reference. If there's a chance you can make the horn longer than a normal unicorn horn then that would be great, however I'm not sure that this counts as a mutation or not. If it counts as a mutation disregard the additional length.

Tail colors:-
As you can see from his references, he has a traditional Unicorn's tail. I'd like the bulk of it to remain black but for it to become tipped with teals/whites. Provided it's not a mutation I would request that the hair on the end of his tail be longer than the usual lion tails. However, if this is a mutation then please disregard it as well - I'm not sure whether lengthening the hair on the unicorn tail counts as a mutation as it's never been addressed (Sparkles has longer hair on her tails and she's not considered a mutant)!

Eye color:-
Colourless, his eyes glow an offteal-white combo.

Hair color:-
As the son of Kiyoshi he very much follows the pattern of 'black hair' for the most part. However at the tips his hair becomes teal and continually lightens to an almost white.

Hair style:-
For details please consult references.

Hooves:-
I'd like Azzinoth's hooves to stay black and cloven, however I would request that he also has a lot of fluff around his legs. Thing of a Clydesdale in terms of how fluffy they should be, I provided a rough reference for this in the form of Dustfeather's "Gypsy King" to show you what I mean.

Reference Image(s):
Azzinoth - Colour
Azzinoth - Uncoloured
Warglaive of Azzinoth (Weapon being held - although the weapon is usually slightly duller, it looks very vibrant in the reference).
Gypsy King - For Hooves

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colourist's Choice
Hair/clothing edits:
Please consult references for Hair edits, he has no additional clothing however I DO want his weapon (The Warglaive) lying by his feet if possible. If you feel it would be more appropriate placed else where then feel free to use your creative license to play with the design.

He also has swirly/ghostly mist around his hooves. These are NOT attached to him, it's like he's ethereal or a ghost as opposed to having them spawn from out of his legs etc.

Please note that in terms of the design and concept, if you feel something else would look better (colour/slight adjustment to appearance) then by all means do it. So long as he looks bootiful I won't complain! <3

Epine de Rose

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 am
Duel and I co-quested for this beauty. I hope it's alright that I post everything for her. ^_^

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse:
Syn
Owner:
Katjive and Duelist of Pokemon
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Moody
Breed:
Cursed Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Coloring:
His iris is a bright red that is glowing slightly and his pupil is a pale gold color. The area around the iris (normally white) is pitch-black.
Hair Coloring:
Syn's mane and tail are predominantly a dark gray (almost black), but have streaks of colors ranging from black to white. His body coloring is mainly black with white stockings reaching up to his knees, where they fade out into the black.
Hair Style:A handsome, long hair style, somewhat messy, we really like this hairstyle, (for it's messiness and volume) and this one, go crazy on it, we're not too particular about it. We just want him to look sexy, so feel free to take creative liberties with him. If possible, we'd like his hair to be done in an unlined style mimicking the refs linked.
Reference image(s):
Crossed Nails Curse Mark
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):

Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
n/a
Tag frame color:
Whatever you think looks best.
Tag feather color:
Whatever you think looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: A white scarf that is wrapped loosely around the base of his neck and reaches down so the ends drag along the ground as he walks. The scarf's true color is undetermined save for a few white spots that show through the blood that covers the cloth. (We want the blood to be very realistic, if possible) There are also tears and holes scattered across the fabris' length.
Hair Edits:
The length is to just above Syn's knees for his mane. His tail length is much longer, causing him to drag it slightly as he walks.
Markings:
Syn has a medium-sized curse mark placed just above his scarf in the shaped of crossed nails. A marking in the shape of thorny vines spread out from the curse mark and cover his body. (Some cool design, go crazy. We're not being picky about it. ;3) The curse mark and it's spreading markings are colored a bright crimson. They also glow faintly.

Red-tinged smoke (black) swirls around his hooves, stretching up to his knees, and he has a few splattered bloodstains on his hooves.

Syn's final marking is that of a thick scar on his forehead, stretching from forehead to nose. It's form is a crude, upside-down cross.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:30 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Snowstorm
Owner: Hatsumigirl
Temper: Outgoing
Breed: Winter
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye color ice blue, hair color white with blue streaks for both mane and tail. For hair style I want long hair. I want the body color to be blue with snowflakes all over.
Reference image(s): This is how I want the snowflakes to look. Snowflakes
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Winter colors
Tag feather color: Winter colors

Hatsumigirl

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Gespenst
Owner: Ithiltari
Temper: Malicious
Breed: Bhoot
Description: Dusky grey body. Swirls starting lower on the body and going down the legs; starts out dark red and ends brighter. Evvvverything else I leave up to you. >u<
Reference image(s): [x]; I can get better/more reference images if you need them.
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good

Payment: 2x July 2006 letters (261,000)= 522,000 x 90% = 469,800  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 am
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: King Inversitle
Name of horse: valin
Owner: Tavis harts
Temper (one word for horse's personality): calm
Breed: Usdia
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Mostly a honey brown and dark brown with small areas of blue, green and teal. Eyes: dark blue.
Reference image(s): http://tavisharts.kamiki.net/original/fairycatchercolorweb.jpg (XD I want to see if the horse can sort of match my oc. Have fun with it, I want it a bit up for interpritation)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): foal
Default accessory color(s)?: Blues, greens and teals.
Tag frame color: whatever looks good.
Tag feather color: whatever looks good.

Kamiki snagged the custom for me

Tavis Harts

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 pm
Name of horse: Theia
Owner: ~InfinityTrust~ & Lady in the Golden Wood
Temper: Hyper
Breed: Normal
Description: See reference image.
Reference image: x
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory plz.~
Tag feather color: " " "
Hair/clothing edits: See reference image.

Paying 550k~? o wo;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:41 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ghost
Owner: Nothing Yet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Corrupt
Breed: Shadow, maybe?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Red eyes that have just a bit of a glow; colour-wise, all the rest is black.
Reference image(s): http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/jennkats/FaeKats/Freaks/nitemarekat.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult~
Default accessory color(s)?: red/black/silver
Tag feather color: See above
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits to kind of mimic the bangs on the pet in the reference pic; the black/red spiked band that's around his tail around his front leg instead, and the earring in silver. I'd also like the scarf, with the tips kind of disentegrating into wispy shadowy stuff (little glowy eyes and tiny impy claws reaching out of the shadow would be cool), and maybe some torn cloth wraps wherever you think they would look good (legs/tail/mane/wings/whatever XD). Feel free to take any artistic liberties you want, as long as he sticks to the shadow theme and looks generally creepy. <3

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

Brize

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King!
Name of horse: Tian Yi
Owner: Brize
Temper: Elegant
Breed: Imperial

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hair - Black
Eyes - Light Jade
Body - I'd like for the colors and markings on her body to be inspired by the dress in this picture. The exact look is up to your discretion! I'm game for pretty much anything, so long as you stick with the Wuxia theme.

One thing I'd like to see on Tian Yi is a mark at/near the base of the horn, like the forehead marking in this picture. The color of the marking is up to you! Having it there is the only part of the design that I feel strongly about.

Horn - Antler style; color is up to you.
Hooves - Color is up to you.
Tail Style - The leonine style found on the Kirin lineart.

Reference image(s):
- body, jewelry, and scarf reference
- forehead marking and jewelry reference
- hair jewelry reference #1 and reference #2.

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Tag frame color: Up to you!
Tag feather color: Also up to you!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
- A light jade scarf wound loosely around her neck, inspired by the scarf in this picture.

- Tian Yi's mane should be edited. I leave the exact look up to you! Again, I'm happy with whatever you're inspired to do so long as you stay with the Wuxia theme. I'd like for her to have jewelry in her hair, inspired by this and/or this.

- Feel free to add other jewelry and accessories if you feel inspired to do so! Tian Yi's jewelry does NOT need to be as complex as the stuff in my references. Those are just examples of the style I'd like. I'll be paying for difficult edits and complex coloring; you can do whatever you feel is appropriate to those levels.

- Maybe some Chinese peonies could be involved in Tian Yi's design, as part of her decorations? As you can see, there are some red peonies in the second hair jewelry reference. But don't feel obligated to add them! Do whatever you feel would look good. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

----

Price: 2000k for Kirin + 150k for detailed edits + 50k for complex coloring
2200k total

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm
.:Regular Unedited Soquili:.

Name of horse: Lucianna
Owner: Teh Angel Yuna
Temper: Sporty
Breed: Regular
Description: A pale lavender-gray, with a black/dark purple dappled hindquartes/legs, nose, and white blaze, and a dark moon marking on the hindquarters. Teal eyes, and a black/purple mane and tail. The mane and tail would be the 'short' style. *much love for that style* Basically, just use the ref for my Piripi!Lucianna. <3
Reference image(s): Piripi Lucianna :: Errai Lucianna
Default accessory color(s)?: Green-teal, like the eyes.
Tag frame color: Dark purple
Tag feather color: Green-teal

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

Flusspferd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm
.:Usdia Unedited:.

Name of horse: Hippo
Owner: Sir Ichigo
Temper: Placid
Breed: Pygmy Hippopotamus

Description:

Appearance
She should resemble a happy little hippopotamus. :'D Medium gray-brown body color, fading to pink on the belly, chest, mouth, ears, eyes, insides of legs, and near the feet. Her rump and a bit of her back should be lightly dappled with a lighter color and her body should be darker closer to the spine. Insides of ears should be very pink.

Hair
Short mane and tail. Dark gray-brown fading to a darker shade, with intermittent streaks of darker color.

Hooves
Dark gray-brown.

Eyes
Very dark gray-brown, almost black.

Reference image(s): [body coloring reference + sample palette]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist's discretion
Tag frame color: Colorist's discretion
Tag feather color: Colorist's discretion

This should be 150k, which has been paid as of now. :3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 pm
.:Regular Unedited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sergeant
Owner: Safaia
Temper: Steadfast
Breed: American Quarter Horse (if not possible, Spirited)
Description: Solid black horse. Some bits of deep deep brown blended in around his nose, chest, and hooves. Mane/tail are both braided and black. Eyes are brown. (If it's not considered an edit, I'd like him to have both legs down. If it is, then toootally nevermind. XD)
Reference Image(s): none
Default accessory color(s)?: Burnt orange. If the beads in his hair can be too, then awesome. <3
Tag Frame color: whatever looks ok. <3
Tag Feather color: same as above!

Total should be 450k. <3!

Safaia

Trickster

Feanaro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:16 pm
Name of horse: Grunge Wolf
Owner: Feanaro
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Possessive
Breed: Taboo Noise
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black mane and tail, with grunge wolf tail impression. Black base with grunge wolf markings. Glowing red eyes. Silver hooves.
Reference image(s): http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy/images/3/35/Noise_14.PNG
http://wewy.deviantart.com/art/Noise-tattoo-design-83214933
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits:
Mane/tail: Longish-medium length, a bit wild and windswept. Some falling into his eyes.
Silver earring with silver noise symbol ( the one in the center) hanging from it
Chest, back of the legs, and around his hooves a bit furry/fluffy/feathery
A frown instead of the generic male smile
Silver chains circling randomly around his torso/limb(s)

I've been kinda vague to give the colorist some artistic freedom XD

I think this is 550k? Yell at me if I'm wrong. XDDD

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games