Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:16 am
deathfire disappears in smoke"you missed me that was a clone"flare says falling out of a tree"let me show you how fast i can move"deathfire says disappearing then reappearing behind Itatsume"boo"deathfire says biting her leg causing her to fall down"stay here"now Psycho let play"deathfire says as his wolf body flames grow causing the heat from the flame to burn some of the forest around him then the flame turn black then he run at Psycho  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:47 am
Itatsume just laughed. "You think a measly little bite can keep me down?! Ha!" She took out a medicne bottle and poured some of it over the bite on her leg. It sizzled and poped, and disappeared. Standing back up she wobbled a little bit. "I haven't had to use that one in a while." She lunged at Deathfire's back, sword drawn, and slashed at him.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:37 pm
deathfire moves out the way of the blade then wings of fire come out of deathfires back"stop try to hurt menow if you hurt it will pass right though me ok"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Itatsume laughed again. "You really think that because I'm a healer, I don't know any destructive spells?! You forget that Psycho and I trained together. You have yet to see my true power," she said as the fire seemed to reflect in her eyes. "The true demon isn't Alexandria. She helps, but she isn't near as strong as she could be. I hold her powers back so she doesn't accidentily kill someone."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:51 pm
"you yet to see my true from also"deathfire says as the flames around him turn white causing every one to close there eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Itatsume laughed yet again. "You really make me laugh, Deathfire. You're true form, eh? Well, lets see it already. If it's as great as you say, you should be able to take on Psycho and I at the same time, correct?" She looked him straight in the eyes. "You're nothing more than all talk, small one. That's all. Your powers, nothing more than a weak mage's."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:08 pm
hahahaha you dont get the paint with in my dragon form i can not die i will not and i could kill both you ans pycho at the same tim...and you may now much about me but you will not learn anymore after im done with you*movlessly slicces itatsumes and psychos swords*hahaha and your poisin is more useless the your weapons....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Itatsume laughs through Jacob's whole speech. "Don't worry. We'll save you for last. Don't forget. I know spells that would rock your world. You wouldn't stand a chance against them." She bent down and picked up the broken part of her sword. "Now how can I fight with a broken sword?" Placing the two pieces of the broken sword next to each other. "You're gonna like this." Itatsume started mumbling an incantation and a red light emitted from her hands. The metal melded together and became stronger than ever before. "Now, you're gonna regret breaking my sword. With now wings, you can't fly away." She held up Jacob's necklace. "If I wanted, I could put this around your neck and stab my sword through your heart. Your blood would have no affect on me." She smiled again. "Psycho, should we show them, or wait?"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:44 pm
go ahead i cant die with in this form you can injure me but i will never ware down..*takes itatsumes blade out of her hand*this puny sword has no efect to me anyways*sword appears flying at psycho*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm
Itatsume just laughed. "That won't work. Even if I have a poison tip on that blade, it won't affect Psycho any." She started muttering an incantation. A red-black light emitted from her hands. "You regret this, Jacob." She jumped on to his back and placed the necklace around his neck and touched his forehead while the light was still being emitted.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 pm
Psycho's sword did not even get scratched by jacobs first atack then turns to look at the sword flying towards him as it hits and goes right through his body like he was a ghost " go ahead boy...underestamate me..." he said with an evil grin " i'll teach you the hard way that u should have underestamated me, ur terribly unlucky to be unable to die ...becouse by the time i am through with you u will be begging to be dead!!!! " Psycho sorta yelled that as he lifted his hand and thousands of rocks lift up from the ground and get light on fire, psycho waved his hand towards jacob sending the boulders flying around jacob really fast " can u feel the heat litle boy??!!? AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! U cant get out of this kichten!!!! "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:34 pm
*bats his wings at rapid speed knocking them down*..im done fighting its useless when we kill each othr then need each other we should be friends i like fire flare does you do psycho and i dont know about itatsume but he only thing that he didnt like was you destroying the animals homes and that stuff....know you three have fun im leavinh*flies away from the battle*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Itatsume's eyes widened as the boulders came flying towards Jacob. "Trying to kill me too?!" She yelled. Jumping down from Jacob's back, she could feel his power being drained. "Haha ha. Boy, you're going to regret this entirely and wholeheartly." She dodged all the boulders and landed next to Psycho. "Next time, wait okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:42 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHyou have messup*expells a mix of fire and lightning from his mouth at psycho the knocks off itatsume*i have said what i need to now im leaving*starts to rapidly bat his wings away from them to rest and return to his normal form*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games