Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:29 am
Seirah activated her MageEye and saw where this guy's chakra was the strongest. She looked into Sero's eyes and said, "I'll let you handle this guy, I forgot about something I promised to do." Quickly, she leaped away hoping that Sero took her hint. Once she was out of sight, Seirah turned and doubled back. When she was behind the real guy, she said with her most friendly smile, "Hi, I'm Seirah. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Raikou had his first two fingers pointing up, instantly the clone turned into an energy orb. With a small bolt of electricity flying from the orb, it shot straight into the sky. "I'm quite well, thank you." He said getting up looking at Seirah. "How about your self?" He said with a wide smile, they sky turning dark. As the sky was covered with gray clouds, snow began to fall from the sky.

Even though he was talking to Seirah he never forgot about Sero. A bolt of electricity was jumping around off his hip, almost as if it were attached to him. The bolt waiting to counter anything that Sero might try to do. Even though there was electricity coming off of him, his inner chakra never changed.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:15 am
Seirah looked at the guy and thought, Can he really be that dense or is he perposfully avoiding answering my question? "I'm fine, but you still haven't answered my question. Who are you?" she asked the young man. To Sero, she said, "Stand down, please. I don't want you fried by this guy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:09 am
He raises the same two fingers he had up a few seconds ago, and raises his whole arm into the air and twists his arm. As a reaction the clouds seam to clear and the snow stops. "The name is Raikou, the Thundering Blizzard of the Village Hidden in the Mist." He said with a bow. "Now for your name?" He asked with a half smile, Even though he stopped the snow, the bolt was still there just to be safe.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:38 pm
Seirah placed her hands on her hips and said, "I already told you my name is Seirah. Weren't you paying attention?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:52 pm
He laughs slightly rubbing the back of his head slightly. "Oh guess you did." He said with more of a nervous chuckle. "To many blows to the head, you know. So, I take it you live here?" He said looking around their surroundings.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 am
Seirah nodded. "Sero and I both live here. Do you need a place to stay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:39 pm
"Nah, I still need to speck to your Hokage. Last time I was here it wasn't on the best of terms and I'm also here to patch things up. Hopefully the Hokage likes the guift i have for him." He said adjusting a bag tied to his hip.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:19 am
"If you're talking about the Third, he was killed when Orochimaru attacked our village. Lady Tsunade is the new Hokage," Seirah said, jumping back to stand next to Sero.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 pm
"Oh yeah? I've had a few run ins with him my self. Nasty fellow..." He said with a bitter edge on his voice.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:09 pm
Sero nodded. "Psh, you're telling us! Nasty snake tried to kill me once...but anyways, nice to meet you, I'm Sero Uchiha, of the Uchiha Clan of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Seirah looked back and forth between the two. "Ok, now that you know each other, will you play nice?" she inquired.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Sero nodded. "I will...since he is a fellow lightning user, and a comrade."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:21 am
Raikou smirks slightly. "You know, they say that battle is the best way for true fighters to get to know each other. And it is nice to meet you Sero." He said with a small laugh. He watches the two for a moment. I know they don't have any problems with Kekagenkis here but...I wander how they feel about demon's... He thought to him self, thinking about what Sero said about them both being lightning users.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 am
Seirah smiled. "You probably should go say hi to Lady Tsunade. We'll be in the tea house near there for a while."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games