Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:19 am

Zaizen's hand seemed to move on it's own, stirred by the dark song Kitty sang. It fired rapidly, bullets of shifting black metal teeming with black electricity and some kind of white fire soaring towards her back, making a shrieking sound as they went. Zneixaz held Kitty with both hands. "Your arms belong to me, boy!" Zneixaz laughed as the bullets neared ever closer.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:22 am

'' you still choose him over the power of the universe, tough break'' kitty said moving out of the way by becoming slime. she then returned with a sword in her hand at his throat. ' hehe, i see my song affected you a little''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:27 am

The rest of Zaizen's body struggled against his arms. "I-I-I can't control them! S-Somebody help me!" His arms swung the weapon in a sweep across the room, forcing Kitty to constantly evade and giving Zneixaz enough time to retrieve his gunblades. Now, both Zaizen's arms and Zneixas were firing at her. "Zatchin! Stop me! Do something! Anything!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 am

kitty smiled, the room went black. ''come on if world domination or take over his life is what you want, come to me i can make it happen in the blink of an eye or faster'' kitty said it echoing around the room. kitty began to sing again. she smiled and laughed at the end.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:08 pm

"uuuuuhhhhhh........" she looked rapidly around and decided there was only one thing that wouldn't take much time, she pulled his face close to hers and kissed him passionatly hopping it would destract him until she could think of a better thing,
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 pm

The unthinkable happened. When Zaizen saw his beloved kis the very man who threatened them all, he snapped. His body converted to a full Heartless form, and he howled in the darkness. Zneixaz pushed Zatchin away and laughed. "You fool! Now you have guaranteed your demise! Minion! Sick 'em!" Zaizen mindlessly did as he was told, slashing at Zatchin with the claw portion of his gauntlet like a wild animal.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:55 am

kitty laughed then started to recite a spell. slowly kitty began to warp reality to make it like the realm of dreams. '' say hello to the beginning of your worst nightmare'' kitty laughed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:00 pm

Laresa wakes up, looking around sleepily, stretching up to the ceiling, and feeling rejuevenated. She walks across the hall, looking in to see if they were still there, when she witnessed them disappear. " Zatchin!!!noooo!!!!" She runs over, a split second to late, only to fall on the bed that they used to be on. She began to cry, not knowing what to do.

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Zneixaz laughed. "You honestly think that will work? Look wht I happened to have acquired from adear friend of mine!"He held high the Millenium Rod, and the realm turned into a shifting mass of purple. "Say hello to the Shadow Realm, courtesy of Marik Ishtar!!!" Zaizen was fueled by this realm in his Heartless form, and his mind was dragged deeper into the shadows. His strikes against Zatchin grew faster, stronger, and ruthless. His mind was lost in illusion, in eternal night, and his body was left to crave carnage. Kaguya would have been proud of Zneixaz's spellbinding. "Welcome to my Shadowgame, fools! It is a combat duel, Kitty and Zatchin versus Yours Truly... Both of us! The winners walk away, and the losers get swallowed by the shadows! MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:29 am

''nice, but a being that doesn't exist such as me doesn't have a problem with this'' she smiled. '' howl was always wary of me for one reason, i am not human i am the dark thoughts and feelings of people'' she laughed. she was obviously crazy and in a way evil.'' like i said with me by your side all of everything will be at your beck and call'' she said coming up to him. being crazy also made her act like a sweet talker who could break any man down.
her eyes were filled with power,dark and deadly power.(awesome you watched yu-gi-oh)

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 am

(huuhhhh?????? i thought you ment do something to stop Zaizen, if i had known it was the other guy i wouldn't have written that......CRAP!!!!!!)

she looked at Zaizen....."Zaizen i did it to distract him, you are the only one i love!!!!!!!! please don't do this!!!!!!!!!!" she dropped her blade, she would rather die then fight him,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:51 am

'' well then i have a.. hmm whats the word, a proposition for you. how about letting zaizen free and having me as your eternal slave. i can do anything, name it'' she said. she walked up to him and looked him in the eye. ''come on, i'll give my life for his, a fair swap as i can do anything and everything, he can't, he can't make other guys jealous of you can he.'' she smiled.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 am

she looked at her in shock, "Kitty no!!!! don't give youself to this freak!!! we can take him!!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am

' didn't you hear i'm not real, i am the dark emotions and thoughts of everything,i am a dark thought, you don't need me, all you need is your heart back, not me'' kitty said. she had a small smile on her face.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:04 pm

(Yes, I even have Lord Atem's departure on DVD. crying )

A sad sort of confusion was on Zaizen's face for a second, then he continued to slash away at her, growling ferally.

(Think of him being like Inuyasha when he faced Kaguya, if you've seen the second movie.)

Zneixaz laughed. "I need not a slave! I will have everything I want in a matter of moments! Soon, his heart will be completely lost to the darkness, and I shall be real! That's all I ever wanted, all I ever needed, and I shall have it! hen, I shall destroy everything he's ever loved, as punishmnet for my torment!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games