Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:09 pm
"Right here." He hugged his knees and rested his chin on his arms. "I don't have anywhere to go." He said hesitating a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:14 pm
Motako grabbed his hand ( for like the fifth time today XD ) and pulled him in the door to her house and up the staires, past her room door, there was a blank wall there. Motako turned to the wall and fell to her knees befor it. She placed her hand by the carpet at the bottom of the wall and pushed, the wall opened to a room. It had a bed in it, a closet and a desk. Motako got up and turned to him, and smiled.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:19 pm
"Jeez... you're like as strong as Sakura..." He said watching her. "You sure? I don't want to, ya know, be a burden or anything..." He said, tuckin ghis hands in his pockets. He looked at her smiling and smiled back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:25 pm
" It's a safe room, my father made it, only me and him knew about it. Ino will never know and you'll be safe from the Akusuki! I'm not that strong by-the-way, there's a button at the bottom of the wall! " Motako laughed and stepped into the room, she went strait to the desk and pulled out what seemed to be two black boxes, she set them on the top of the desk and walked over to the closet, she pulled out two quilts and set them on the bed, then went back to the boxes and handed one to Sesori " It's some-what like a destress call, open it and the door opens. Close it and the door closes. "
(( muahhahahhahahahahha XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:33 pm
He walked in the room and sat on the bed. "Well... you're still strong... and this is softer than Pein's bed! Don't ask how I know that..." He said, looking at the little black box and twirling it in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm
Motako giggled, " O-K I won't but you can't stop me from wondering! " She paused " Are you a bi? " she asked sarcasticaly as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:39 pm
"No! . . . Maybe... But the only reason I know that is cause it used to be my job to do the laundry! Bed sheets are part of the laundry no matter how disgusting!" He scoffed as she left. He laid back on the bed and stared at the blank ceiling. He sighed and closed his eyes, dozing off for a bit. He had a busy day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:48 pm
Motako sighed and when to her room, She sat down on the bed and thought. ' Did he do that because he liked me... or... ' she coudn't take it!
she pushed the htought out of her head and looked out the window  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:05 pm
Rin was out in the konoha forest on a mission. There where two members of the akaski in front of him although he had not figured out there identities. but it was obvios they wanted kitsune. "i wont let u take him!" he yelled knowing the horrors they could commit with the demonic fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:27 am
Ami_Fist
(( rofl! )) " I'm glad you like comeing here, " he said as he smiled and let go of her hand, walked a few steps a head of her

she followed him"thanks for everything"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 am
genma-kun777
Ami_Fist
(( rofl! )) " I'm glad you like comeing here, " he said as he smiled and let go of her hand, walked a few steps a head of her

(( hiya genma! XD ))
" What do you mean ' Thanks for everything'? " Ryou asked her as he stoped infront of a door in the fun house " Finnaly " he wispered as he opened the door and walked in  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:16 pm
Sasori sat up and streched. He had dozed off for a while. The sun was rising and he rubbed his eyes. He stood up and shuffled to the window. He looked out, the streets were pretty much empty. "Well... I don't want Ino to find me, so I'll just leave through there... and close this little box." He said motioning to the window and then twirling the little black box in his hands again. He sat on the bed again and pulled on his shoes. Opening the window, he crawled out trying not to draw too much attention to himself. That's the last thing he wanted. "I think I'm going to try and find Deidara..." He said to himself, closing the box and jumping off the roof. He trotted toward the forest and started to wander. Ducking under low handing branches and having careful footing over all the bushes and roots that were on the forest floor. He walked closer and closer to the oasis... just to see if Kakuzu and Hidan were still there, they weren't so it was safe for him to go through.

"Deidara? I know you're here... just come out. We need to talk." He said, standing in the middle of the clearing. Deidara dropped from a tree, his eye blood shot. He had gotten no sleep. "What do you want you trator?" Grunted Deidara, even moodier than usual. "You sound like Hidan." Sasori muttered looking into Deidara's face. "Hn... Still... What do you want, un?" Deidara said again. "What do I want? Nothing really... just to talk. As Hidan probably told you, I can't turn back into a puppet once I found what the seal said on my chest..." Sasori mused, taking Deidara's hand and laying it where the seal used to be, Deidara jumped as he felt a heart beat. "And I have. So, I won't be in the Akatsuki anymore... how useful would a teenager be? I have no special powers like you, or Kisame... or even Hidan, that b*****d..." He said quietly again, looking down... Deidara's hand slowly slipping from his grasp. Deidara looked at him, dumbfounded. He knelt down and looked into his has-been partner's face. "No matter what you do, you'll always be my danna." He smiled. Sasori smiled back, hugging Deidara. "You should probably go back to the hideout. Oh, and don't get Hidan too pissed, alright? I don't want you to die. And, tell Pein I quit, or something like that... You're crative. You come up with something. And one more thing, If you come here everyday I promise to visit." Sasori said, breaking the embrace. Deidara nodded. "I'll do that. Wow... that's the first time you've called me creative in a LONG time! I like the sound of that!" Deidara said, taking one last glance at the new Sasori and jumping off toward the hideout.

((i don't want to make my post too long... so i'll stop there. lol))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:27 pm
Ami_Fist
genma-kun777
Ami_Fist

(( hiya genma! XD ))
" What do you mean ' Thanks for everything'? " Ryou asked her as he stoped infront of a door in the fun house " Finnaly " he wispered as he opened the door and walked in

"thanks for saving me from becoming one of the akatsuki and you have shown me the true value of life"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Ryou looked back at her. " Here, come look at this, " he said smiled and he turned aroung, his back facing her in the room. It was a room full of stained glass windows in the middle of the Fun house.
~*~*~*~
Motako stared out her window. " Wonder were he went, " She said as she walked down the staires to find her mom sitting in the living room.
" Good morning Motako. A boy came here looking for you last night, "
" Oh? " Motako loved acting like she never knew anything, she loved making Ino think she was a harmless teenager " Yes, I slammed the door in his face! " " OH?! " Motako was starting to get up-set " Yes, he looked like trouble! Those boys who dress like they're emo's are not good to have around this house! Or you for that matter! " " what " " Yes, now why don't you go get dressed and go out-side for awhile? " " Yea, sure, ok... " Motako went up-staires changed and then ran out the door, she didn't know were she was going, but she knew it was somewere " Ino's never going to like him, why do I try? " she thought as she ran past some people  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:46 pm
Sasori slumped down in the grass. He rolled up his pants and cuffed them at his knee and took off his shoes. Sticking his feet in the water, he shivered a bit. "Ayah... boy that's cold." He said to himself. He laid back, his feet sill in the water, and folded his arms behind his head. "Maybe I'll do some training later, now that I'm not a puppet anymore, I need to stay in shape." He said, making the water ripple by kicking his feet up and down under water. He stared at the clouds in the peaceful silence of the oasis.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff