Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:13 am

kitty drank her fill and soon took a small walk . she eventually bumped into steve. '' oh, sorry'' she said.

''it's ok. come with me. i need you to come to m dinner party'' he smiled.

kitty knew all of the guests would be vampaneze.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Zeek sets his hand on Fate's shoulder "no....Fate, its not your fault" he sais weakly "its Vladmir, he did this to me and i dont blame you...sorry for making you upset"

xeanik

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:18 pm

she turned to him tears in her eyes. "yes it is my fault.......i should have warned you! i should have told you to run......" sh epulled away and ran down the corridor.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:29 pm

finds an open window and crawls through. "Now where is a phone." he mumbled as he looked around.

hoplite323

xeanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:42 pm

"no Fate" he walked weiraly down the corridor and fell to his knees "Fate" his eyes well up with tears, the tears roll down his face
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 pm

she appeared behind him talking in barily a wisper. "why.....why don't you hate me????................"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:46 pm

Now, it is important to note that Arnyikev Manor is several centuries old, and was never outfitted with modern conveniences. No electricity, no indoor plumbing, no internal heating other than the furnace. Nothing.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:22 am

kitty followed scared. she ended up back at steves. ''why are we here?'' she asked.

''to get you cleaned up. you need to look like a highly ranked vampire, not some scruff bag.'' steve said.

''okay, but how i am i getting clean?'' kitty said not fully understanding.

''go into the bath room.there will be a hot bath waiting for you. get clean, in my mums old room there will be some clothes put them on and come down stairs.'' steve said as he let her in.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:23 am

(yes i am awear if that......but their vampires, even with fire, and/or without heat they don't realy feal it)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:31 am

kitty bathed quickly and throughly. she looked totally different. once she had put on the black and crimson silk dress on she looked like any old attractive young woman but not one of the age of 53.

steve was smiling with delight. he obviously liked how she looked.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 pm

"This mansion seems pretty old. A little chance of a phone being in here." he thought for a second. "Maybe I could find a map! I'm surely not gonna ask anyone around here for directions." he said, remembering when he flew outside.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:10 pm

He sensed the human had found a way in. "Curses! That miserable Hunter has entered! I must dispatch of him... personally..." He skittered along the ceiling like an insect, travelling to his target.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:16 pm

He looked through dressers and other places looking for a map. "God, this place greeps me out. How did I end up here any ways?" he thought for a second. "The party! I remember now. Seems like weeks ago."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:22 pm

He was now over the intruder, preparing his fangs for a killing bite. This would end quickly.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:27 pm

"MY GOD!!" he yells in fear. He puts one of his hands in his pocket, and takes out a taser. He tazers the person and crawls back quickly. "Pol-ice!" he says nervously and takes out his badge.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games