Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm
its better to use blood it helps the flaver her taste Sarrah held up some meat that had cook already been cooked for awhile!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:25 pm
ok {he cut himself and puts the blood on the food he was cutting)  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 pm
No no in the pan not the foo{gives him a wink well I guess you can do that to and don`t cut yourself cut me you hardly have blood yet while I have long years to last me!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:56 pm
are you sure?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:00 pm
Yeah I`m sure grabs his hand and cuts her arm with the knife hes holding blood of white strarted to ooze out and drip on the floor!!Sarrah looked pleased!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 pm
Will you need a bandaid?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:18 pm
No she put some in the pot and motioned him to the living room as she sat on the couch and pated the seat next to her!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:43 pm
he sit down on the couch next to her "so what should we do while the food is cooking?"  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:54 pm
Well I`m going to show you something that only me and my brother can do but I`ll show you so you can do it to Sarrah closed her eyes she opened them touched him and the were standing in darkness but they could see for Sarrahs dress ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm
ok now what should I do?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:56 pm
anything Sarrah thought of a door and a room it appeared she steped throught and shut the door she looked around and there was Derek she looked around she went to Derek and touched his face it was warm she huged him and he huged her back.
"I`m so glad your back Sarrah I love you!"Derek stood holding her.
Sarrah looked up and said" I you Derek or should I say BloodEyes you know I need your help right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:01 pm
"blood eyes why is he called that may i asked"  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm
Derek took off his eye patches to show them his eyes
Sarrah looked at him and said calmly"they look darker then last time I saw them?"
You know how can we start this off me and Sarrah have been dating for what 2 weeks and she seems to attract more guys then prey well done Sarrah!" Derek said this in a sarcasime voice.Sarrah giggled Well I know I should get the food ready back on the couch Sarrah let og of his face and lied down ture I should she got up and went into the kitchen where Derek was cooking well finishing it when she came in he stoped and smiled.
Derek looked at her and said"Well here you go your foods done!"he said this calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:31 pm
" oh i see now."  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 pm
Well Sarrah said do you like this place ??And do you have a girl?"Sarrah looked over at Taiki.
Derek looked over with a confused and wondering look?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff