Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:23 pm
((God damn all this spam!))
The red in Ichi's eyes brightened as he noticed the Bijuu's chakra hadn't died down. "What the hell...?" He sighed, clutching onto the large disc strapped to his back. 'What are they talking about, surprising him? How do you go about surprising someone who's unconscious? And this girl has murderous intentions in her eys.' He began to run through his head some way to surprise him, but there seemed to be none. "This is pointless." Ichi held the disc up to Sero's chest, preparing to kill him, himself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:27 pm
((O.O WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AARON!!! Damn...I'm trying to make a embarrising/funny/how-the-hell-did-this-happen moment!))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:31 pm
((This is Naruto, not Pokemon! We are not no god damn G rated show, we are PG and on occasion, PG-13!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:41 pm
((-rolls eyes- Yes yes, but I have been thinking for about a month to do something like this...well okay a week, but it's a good idea...and when we are done with this, we go back to PG-13, 14 whatever.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:44 pm
((What the hell? Nu, for one thing you can barely come up with a god damn name for the guy who's talking to these people. Naruto is not that comedic in a serious moment right after a bible. That's too ********' OOC))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:47 pm
((-_-' Aaron...do you know WHO, I repeat, WHOOO owns this Rp...no not Kage, ME!!! Not you ME!!! So I erm...somewhat decides what's going on...unless somebody askes me, and if I say yes, which I probably will, then they go go off dilly dall and shilly shally.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 pm
((*ish a mod* o3o Well you can't exactly delete meh post, now can you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:51 pm
((-waves finger in air sideways- That's true, but your aren't techily responsible for my people's RP's posts...unless I ask you politly to delete one.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:54 pm
((Lawlness! *random word*))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:56 pm
((Erm...wha? -ish not good with vocabulary-))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:40 pm
((0.0 srry 4 makin ya pplz wait sweatdrop ))
Fujuki was just a few inchs away from Sero's face when the stranger was about to kill him eek "NOOO!!!" she yelled pushing him away and as he was comming bac she quickly purshed her lips against Sero's and waitid for a response as she held on tight....
(there yaz happy???X.X XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:56 pm
((Well...at least I can post what happens now, that's all. Sorry about being an a** sweatdrop ))

What's-his-face felt his heart rate. Bump...bump..bump..bump.bump.bump. bum bum bum bum bu bu bu bu b b b b b b b b. ((Also just to tell ya'll, the bump is it getting faster and faster. )) What's-his-face had a weirded out look on his face. "Wha...?" Then Sero fidgeted a little. Huh? What's this sinsation in my lips... Sero opened his eyes to see Fujuki right there kissing him. He turned red as an apple.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 pm
Fujuki opened her eyes to see Sero awake again eek she remved her lips and said "SERO!" she gave him a huge hug....
((i was kidding >.> i didnt say u a a**))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:14 pm
*Chihiro jumps in the way in fornt of Sero and Fujuki*

"Kill my cousin and you regret it!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Fujuki let go of her tight grip and looked up at the stranger
((srry i keep sayin stranger i duno ur name sweatdrop ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games