Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:09 am
Josh walked in silently. He was really confused. As he leaned on the door, roots suddenly started growing out of it. He quicky let go afraid to touch anything else. Josh put his hand on a wooden drawer and branches started growing out. He cried in a nervous voice, "E-elizabeth?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:57 am
"Joshua? What's wrong, sweetie?" ELizabeth asked, retracing her last few steps.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:27 pm
"Hmm no you never told me that. Thats interesting. I bet you know everyone pretty well. Is there any particular reason why they chose you to be a guard? No offense but usually they choose someone with a direct power to humans and vampires. How would talking to animals tie into all of that?" Sureana asked purely interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:39 am
Kitten giggled at that. "Well, it's really complicated. You see, I was the only person that had a good enough ability to lure humans to the volturi. I was..." she hesitated over the right word, "Well, before Heidi came along....I was the original bait. Anyway, Heidi is now the vampire doing all the fetching," Kitten's expression soured at that. "I lured a lot of children and human males, usually hunters, to me by using the animals to do my bidding. It was always rabbits for the children, and wild boars or deer for the hunters. But when less and less humans who were hunters, and less and less children wandered out into the streets, I started losing my 'magic'. Everyone started getting angry at me, and that was when Heidi and Jane came along. Aro and Caius started sending Heidi along with me to gather prey." Kitten paused, her voice sounded angry. "When Heidi did a better job than me....I guess I got fired." Kitten chuckled humorlessly. "So that's how I ended up back here in North America."  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:00 am
Kitten looked out at the window, they were already back in Forks. Any moment now, they would be back home.

Josh started panicking. Everything he touched started sprouting leaves, and branches. The sofa in the living room was covered in moss, and the kitchin was now a forest of leaves. He bent down on his knees, and put his hands on the floor, not wanting to touch anything else. But, suddenly the floor was sprouting flowers. "What's happening?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 am
"It's just happening because your powers are new. You will be able to get them under control with practice and then this won't happen. Shall we start working on controling your powers or do you want to wait until tomorrow?" Elizabeth explained.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
He sighed. Josh was very tired. "I'm going to bed..." But then he just remembered. "Oh, wait, I can't sleep right?" Josh asked flatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:28 pm
"Because you're still new you might be able to. My little ones still can. It's not sleep necessarily but a state where you are more out of conciousness than in. Feel free to try it, there's always the possibility that it might work but I highly doubt it. I'm sorry" Elizabeth said, feeling truly sorry and bad for what he was going through for she remembered how hard it had been for her when she had first been bit.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 pm
((Sorry if I'm going too fast))

Kitten looked out to the side. She stared out into the scenery and as the car passed through the small trail that led to their home. When the car stopped in the parking lot, she once again said to Sureana, "Thanks again." Kitten smiled angelically and rubbed her arms. Opening the car door, she then walked over to the front door and opened it. "We're home!!!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 pm
"No problem." Sureana smiled. "It was actually a very quick trip we completed the entire trip there and back in a day. I suppose I should return the car. Oh well. I'm not feeling up to it right now."  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:00 pm
"Why don't you just smash the car and leave it out in the streets where you found it?" Kitten smiled wickedly at the thought. "That way it can't look like somebody stole it; no human can do that to a car." But before Sureana could answer, Kitten lightly skipped into the house and sat down on one of the couches. She took the TV remote and started looking through the chanels, and then stopped at a show called 'Ugly Betty'. But as she looked over, she saw something weird; the drawer was covered in roots. It was as if someone squished their hand on wooden box, because it had leaves and branches attached to it; the branches and leaves made a shape of a hand. Strange....kitten thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 pm
When he heard the front door open, Josh suddenly jumped. His body tensed. He turned to Elizabeth, and asked, "Are their other vampires living here too?"  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:17 pm
((Do you think Estellaluna or Chaos is in the RP anymore?))

Kitten was getting worried. The drawer was covered in disgusting mossy green stuff, and she called out for Elizabeth many times already. Getting off the couch, she went upstairs, downstairs, and continue to call out for Elizabeth. Giving up, she went back outside to Sureana, and she said in a small voice, "I can't find Elizabeth."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:16 pm
"Yeah, there are" Elizabeth said, her distraction so intent on the new vampire that she didn't hear her name being called.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 am
"Huh...thats weird. She might have left to go hunting or something. She's probably with the new kid. Are you sure she's not in the basement?" Sureana was walking in at human speed when Kitten found her and told her the news. She walked into the living room and saw the changes of house. "Wow....Thats strange........I think we better go meet the kid."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games