Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Next Gen of ninjas rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 am
"Its nothing...just forget it" Khana said as her voice became quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:00 am
Shikyo fell silent but then mutterd "Fine..."  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:52 pm
Khana looked at him angerly but then quickly turned her head away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:41 pm
He sighed but then orderd another round for the both of them and began to eat his hoping that it would calm things down  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:08 pm
Name: Mitsuki Mori/ Makaia Mori

Skill: Medical and Fighting....mabye more 0.o

Type: Ninja/worrier

Village: Sand

Bio: Mitsuki was born with one body but is also sharing it with Makaia. They are two different people with two different goals, Mistuki is good and wants to help, but on the other hand, Makaia is all for destruction, she enjoys bloodshed, but, thankfully, Makaia is locked in Mistsume's body not able to speak, but she does have her times when she can take over her body. Mitsuki was born without her father there and her mother died a while afer her 5th birthday, but it wasnt by accident, it was by Makaia, who was 17 and never ages inside of her, killed her mother for the fun of it. she now lives in a small house on a hill with only her and Makaia around. she fears that if anyone comes near her Makaia will somehow kill them to. Because se has to share the same body they share thoughts and can hear eachothers thoughts, thats how they talk to eachother, but one fight with there different abilities has cauzed her to have a scare on her face that she covers up with her hair and bandeges on her eye so most of it is covered. Each has a scare on the oposite side of their faces [although you cant see Makaia she would when she takes over her body and is her and not Mitsuki].....

Environment: Dosent matter i guess 0.o

Favorite Technique: Demon Summoning, and Element Sword technique

Appearance:

Mitsuki: User Image

Makaia: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:11 am
(wow thats cool but you dont need a "power level" )  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 am
((whoops lol XD i copied it from my other profile i made in a diff rp so i guess i forgot to take it out....i will riht now srry lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 am
Mitsuki walked into the ramen shop and sat in the area were there was least people. she ordered some ramen and waited quietly for her ramen to arive  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:23 am
Khana got the hint and kept quiet the rest of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:37 am
Shikyo continued to eat his food quietly. Then his bag beggan to jump around and he looked at then smacked it and went back to eating.  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 am
"What was that?" Khana asked staring at the bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:33 pm
"Oh yea sorry it does that from time to time they want out" he went back to eating his bowl  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm
Mitsuki got a glimps of the bag, what int he world? she thought turning her thoughts bac to the worker who politley gave her her bowl of ramen, almost like a destraction to make her not think about it "Here ya go...." she said passing the bowl to her
"Oh.....thnx....." she started eating  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:45 am
"Whats in there?" Khana asked still staring at the bag.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:57 pm
"Oh... well about 2 demon a few demented souls and some friendly spirits" he said while looking up couting them off in his head. Then he finished his bowl.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff