Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm
Shiya nodded, normaly she would have jumped, but it didnt scare her that bad. "Hello... i see that you came out ok to..." she said. She put the book into the hallow of the tree. She had made the hallow her self. She grabed a branch and swung out of the tree, Zach was taller then she, so she still felt small, but not as small as when she had been in inkspell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:11 pm
Zach grinned. "I seemed to have attained some... Special abilities, too." He entered a secluded part of Shiya's consciousness, the communication center. He said, in her mind, See? It's odd. He retracted from her consciousness.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:27 pm
Shiya smiled, " you have been spending to much time in Eragon..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:42 pm
Zach sighed. "No, I don't." He grinned. "I've only been to Eragon once."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Shiya smiled. "Oh.. really now.." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Inside him, his mind raged against itself. He liked her; But he didn't want to tell her in fear of ruining one of the only friendships he had.

((Oho... As Mobius would say, "Conflict is the essence of drama."))

He laughed. "Are you implying I'm a lier?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:10 pm
Shiya smiled slightly, "No.. just slightly surprised, " she said, "How long have you been going to the book world... " she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Zach sighed. "Actually, it all started yesterday."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:39 pm
Shiya smiled, "Really?" she said, she reached up and grabed a branch, she swung her self into the tree, "I would have thought you have been there longer... seeing as you can bring things from other books into the book you are located it... i havent been able to do that yet..." she said.

((oh i dont think i said it.. but i updated shiyas picture))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:46 pm
((Yeah, saw that.))

Zach grinned. "I think it has something to do with the Hyrkunian, or the aura I have."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:50 pm
"OOhhh... ok.." shiya said. she was sitting up in the oak tree. "You wanna come up?" she asked looking down at him, She felt slightly bigger because she was higher up, she stood up on the branch and began to climb up higher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Zach smiled. "Okay." He, instead of manually climbing, used his aura to push himself into the lowest branch.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Shiya laughed, "Cheater.." she teased. She swung her self yet higher into the banches of the oak tree, near the top of the tree, consealed by leafs, was a platform of wood. she sat down. "Can you make it up this high?" she asked looking over the side. She was higher up then second story of her house.

(( her house is a two story house with an attic... the attic is her room... you can get to it from the tree))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:03 pm
Zach grinned. "Is that a challenge?" He asked, climbing up.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Shiya nodded. "Yes it is a challange..." she said. She sat on the wood and leaned against the tree trunk, threw the small 'window' of the leafs, she could see the street below.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games