Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm
*Chihiro stood by the door and listened in*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:27 pm
((no one is on 0.0 >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:03 pm
".... I am very observent...." Flame said with a cold expression. "Are you artherized to intergate me....And I don't mean by the school, I mean by your comander..." Flame said thinking to the man he saw in the memory clip.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:09 pm
Yomi gave Flame a mean look "Hmph, actually..." she said with a grin "......im my own boss....." she said talking as if she isnt hiding anything anymore "Okay so tell me what you think im hiding huh" she said crossing her arms and leaning up againds her desk....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:15 pm
"...think?....Sorry I stopped thinking about a little while ago...I put together all I care about a while ago...You work for some agency, that is the 'a' in HHA I suppose.....You deal with some wierd monsters, I guess for experiments or whatever,....and your relly bad at hiding it, your always stunbling about it when you talk and take back what you said.....that and I know your lyijng about you being your own boss...You boos is a guy that has a 'Im so tough'look on his face all the time....." Flame said everything with a smile. "....Now that you are confused....Can I go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:21 pm
Yomi chuckled "I see you saw my brother in a vision huh? Yeah i kniw about your powers and i know why you have them....." she said lookimg at the door and bac to Flame "I gotta admit im not to sure abut every thing but im posative that you have powers for a surtain reason, and i know what it is....." she said teazing not letting him know what the reason was, then suddenly the bell rang again for the school to be emptied by then "I see your time is up, you can go to your room now" she siad turning around and putting her papers together and getting ready to leave....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:30 pm
Flame got pissed at her teasing him. He looked at the door and it burst into flames. "I don't think you will like me pissed!" Flame said forcefully. By the time he finished saying it all the times he wanted to be angry flowed though his mind and everying in the classroom started to burst into flames. Now flame was so angry his mind wasn't even working he just stood there just letting his anger build. He eyes eventully became red as the fire around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:36 pm
the door Fujuki was leaning on soon caught on fire "AH S**T" she said sliding around to see the door and noticed the room was on fire, she noticed her bac was hot and loked and saw her hair on fire "WHAT THE-" she said the the fire on her hair went down, she loked bac at the class room and jumped to her feet and busted the door open "FLAME, YOMI!!!" she said running in the room.....
Yomi just stoop ther staring sraight at him not even paying any attention to Fujuki it was like she was frozen with a angry look on her face.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:44 pm
While the room was on fire Flame stood there but in his mind he was in what seemed to be another world. Flame looked around and saw nothing but fire. Then he saw something in the fire little images of every time he angery or ticked off. "Well bottling it up inside appearnly is bad." Flame thought but it seamed to be broad casted over a load speaker. Flame looked around "Trapped in my own head....or subconsis world thing.....great...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:49 pm
Yomi pulled out a few long needles and threw them at the window "FUJUKI GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE FLAME KILLS YOU" she said as she jumped out of he window looking at Fujuki at the door not even in the room yet....
Fujuki stood rher thinking of what to do, she shook her head and said "No!" she ran in the room but the celing already starte dto colaps right infornt of her she almost got smashed but it barley missed her, she jumped over it and continued to run to Flame to get him out of his transe and get him to leave the rom.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:54 pm
((Yah picture time!!!))

Flame suddenly heard Fujuki in his little world of fire. He then saw her running threw the flames. "No I must remain in control!!!" As soon as Fujuki got to him he started to fight the fire in his mind

User Image

Suddenly Flame opened his eyes and the fire went out instantanously  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:58 pm
((0.0 AWESOME PIC!!! xd ))
Fujuki cofed from the smoke still remaining "Flame are you...*cof cof*...okay?" she asked trying to heal herself....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:01 pm
"Honestly...I'm scared..." Flame said his voice shaky. He walked over to the window and looked out to Yomi. "If it is possible could I.....Come with you next time you go to work....the other work..." Flame said now phisically shakeing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:04 pm
Yomi was in the air half way down to the grund and looked up and said "Mabye next time" she said teazing the she took out a gun that blew out this thing that wraped around another building and flew her there and befr you new it she was gone.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 pm
"Good thing tomarrow is saterday because its going take a while to clean this up." Flame said looking around. Every thing was damaged and many of the seats close to him where nothing other than melted metal. "Are you ok?" Flame looked at Fujuki  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games