Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 pm
Shaylene looked around the room and decided she might as well try this diet. How hard can it be? She thought. Turning to Charlisle she asked the question that has been bugging her since she came to this town. Why?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm
"Don't you remember what it was like to be human? It's not easy. Also, there's God. Did you ever go to church or synagogue or anything like that when you were human?  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:01 pm
username biggrin ragonnatari
character name: Jo kind (girl)
Race: werewolf all the way
real age: 15
apperaing age: 15
personality: a loner at times but a good listner who gives advice to those who ask. Get her talking though and she won't stop.
Histroy: She's always been alone. learned to live with her wolfness when by herself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:04 pm
walking through the forest here was nice. it was quiet and you could see the stars. She noticed a light coming through the trees and went towards it maybe she could talk to someone and find out where she was. the house was big and seemed to be made of glass on one side.  

dragonnatari

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:30 pm
Charity sniffed the air, waking up. There was a faint trace of someone else outside. Getting up, she placed her paw on the door knob, and pulled it down, opening the door. Walking out side, she got a gust of wind, and the scent came easily to her. There was another werewolf nearby.
Charity followed the scent not too far, when she bumped into someone. Her blind eyes could not see the person, but her nose told her that the scent had belonged to them. Lifting her head, she tilted it to the side. Who is this person? Charity wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:32 am
Name: Cobalt Flare
Charecter name: Nick
Race:Vampire
Real age:116
appearing age:17
Appearence picture:
User Image
Special Abillites:Can stop other vampires powers
vegitarian:yes
personality:playful, cocky
History:Changed by Jasper for the vampire wars in Mexico, but escaped before i could be killed for uselessness.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:43 am
I ran through the forest , trying to escape the flea ridden mutts behind me.
they out numbered me. Usaully, I wouldn't run from this kind of fight, but that pack was huge!
BLECH!
Those dogs smelled horrible! The smell burned in my nostrils, distracting me from what was in front of me.I hit a glass wall shattering it to pieces.
I hit the ground crushing more glass beneath my hard rock like exterior.
I stood, finding a coven of eight other vampires in front of me. And one female human. They all stared at me. I think I scarred the female from the look on her face.
"What?" I asked with a confused lookon my face "OHHH! Ok I know why you're all starring. Vampire breaks through wall, everyone stares... I can get this fixed...but I got other problems, theres a pack of ten dogs chasing me, do you mind, maybe, helping?" I had a smile on my face now  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:10 pm
they stared.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:52 pm
Charity heard the crash of broken glass, and emediatly forgot about the person in front of her. She left to investigate what had happened. From the smell, she could tell that there were now many werewolves in this area, and a new vampire. Walking back to the Cullen's house, Charity found the new vampire, and tilted her head to the size. This might be easier if I was in human form, Charity thought, but I don't have any clothes xd .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:34 am
Looking at Charlisle Shaylene tryed to remember her human life. Ummm....Yeah, my human life was wonderful! She lied.

Shaylene jumped up and looked around. More werewolves?? You have to be kiding me! Shaylene walked outside and stood next to Charity. Would you like me to fetch your clothes? This disscusion is more than likely over now. Shaylene catch the sent of the other wolves and wrinkled her nose.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:08 pm
"We'll continue this later Shaylene, it seems we have more immediate problems now," Carlisle said addressing the new issue  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:06 pm
"Thanks...but....I'm not quite sure if they're still following my...I was running so fast and I don't kn-"I explained before being knocked to the ground by a walking flea magnet.
DAMN IT! I thought to myself...i think Why didn't i see that coming?!?!
In swift motion, I knocked they wolf off of me and ran to the rest of the group to prepare to fight. Suddenly, the female was on her feet walking towards the wolves.
"Jacob Black!" She screamed stomping her foot "Get out of here now!"
The wolf smiled grimly
Now I was once again confused  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:08 pm
"Okay, well, I believe we are all dreadfully confused," Belle said, "But we have Charity to communicate and me in a few moments." And true to her word Belle turned into her wolf form.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 pm
I don't really know what is happening right now either, Charity confessed, though from their thoughts, it seems as if they were chaising that one off their land. She tilted her head towards the newcommer's direction. You might want to talk to her instead of myself.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Her? Belle asked, The vampire's a guy, but I'll ask  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games