Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:46 pm
In response, he took it and brought it up. Traditionally as from his original home custom, he prepared to leave for at least one dance. "Now, you must remember, I'm not one for dancing, but I suppose one couldn't hurt." He spoke simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Eisoji
Magick_Fayt

Fayt joined the laughter. "And what about your owl? What's its name?"
"I call him Ruth because of his white dragon form. It reminded me of a novel I read and he seems to like it well enough." Ruth hooted at the sound of his name and hopped to the end of the table. He looked up at Fayt and hooted again at her before hopping on her shoulder. "Now, Ruth, she may not like that don't be rude, sweetie."

"It's alright. She's adorable, so how could I mind?" Fayt said, looking pleased. "And you read Pern novels, too? The White Dragon wasn't my favorite, but it was good. I liked that it wrapped up all the loose ends in the Harperhall series."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:51 pm
(((Leaving again. Twelfth Night is coming on in a few minutes and I must watch. It's my favorite Shakespeare play, and Helena Bonham Carter is excellent as the fair Olivia. I'll be back at some point tonight, hopefully for the King and Queen announcement.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:53 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
(((So, bat names. I'm torn between Porthos, Mercutio, Hobart and Rigby. Leaning towards Porthos or Rigby. Just because Mercutio dies, and I got Hobart from the dishwashing machine at work, and I don't really want my bat to be named after a dishwasher.)))

Listening to her fellow female party goers, Deadly said,"Pfft, like we need boys to ask us before we can start dancing." She walked over to where the band was stationed and asked for something lively to dance to, and then half skipped, half danced to the open floor where she started moving to the music.

((I think Porthos has the right ring to it for a bat, personally. Where's it from?))

Laughs as she watches Deadly, but agrees: there is no need to wait for a man to ask. Curtsying, she asked "May I have this dance?" Thantos made a little bow in midair, and making their way to the dancefloor near Deadly began to dance together, Fayt holding the little claws on the ends of Thantos' wings.  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:53 pm
She smiled at him, nodding. "I know you are not one for dancing, but I assume I'm not horrible to dance with." she giggled and waited for him to lead her to the dance floor. "I do hear that the Polish were excellent ballroom dancers..." she smirked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Magick_Fayt
"It's alright. She's adorable, so how could I mind?" Fayt said, looking pleased. "And you read Pern novels, too? The White Dragon wasn't my favorite, but it was good. I liked that it wrapped up all the loose ends in the Harperhall series."
Ruth hooted happily and snuggled up against Fayt's cheek. Lerina smiled, "I think he likes you. And yes I read the Pern novels. I'm reading Moreta at the moment. And my favorite character was always Robinton. Did you have a favorite?"  

Eisoji

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:57 pm
(((Porthos is from The Three Musketeers. Also the name of James Barrie's dog in Finding Neverland. I think I'll go with it. You're right, it does have a batty ring to it.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:57 pm
Ars took a few sips of her blood and decided to start counting the votes for Queen and King, after all, the revelation would be in about 3---OHCRAPMYCOFFEE]]

Edit: [[Ow my coffee burnt...]]

...the revelation would be in about thirty minutes. "Oh ho, we almost had a draw here, didn't we, my dear?" An orange feline walked over to Ars, pouncing over to her arms. "Mom has guests, that's why I didn't spend my time with you, but you can stay here if you don't mind the ruckus."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:05 pm
Eisoji
Magick_Fayt
Ruth hooted happily and snuggled up against Fayt's cheek. Lerina smiled, "I think he likes you. And yes I read the Pern novels. I'm reading Moreta at the moment. And my favorite character was always Robinton. Did you have a favorite?"

Fayt smiled; the little owl was vert soft and just so cute. "I've always liked Menolly, though Robinton definately makes my top five. He's such a character, particularly when he's after some wine! I haven't read Moretta yet--is it good so far?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Magick_Fayt
Fayt smiled; the little owl was vert soft and just so cute. "I've always liked Menolly, though Robinton definately makes my top five. He's such a character, particularly when he's after some wine! I haven't read Moretta yet--is it good so far?"
Ruth hopped happily about her shoulders, liking the attention. "I like it so far. It's interesting to read about something that was referenced in the other books. Like how the facts got changed about. Apparently Moreta couldn't actually speak to all the dragons, the story just got changed. Though I may have read that in The Dragonlover's Guide to Pern. . . " Lerina trailed off wondering just how straight she had her facts.  

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:17 pm
Eisoji
Ruth hopped happily about her shoulders, liking the attention. "I like it so far. It's interesting to read about something that was referenced in the other books. Like how the facts got changed about. Apparently Moreta couldn't actually speak to all the dragons, the story just got changed. Though I may have read that in The Dragonlover's Guide to Pern. . . " Lerina trailed off wondering just how straight she had her facts.

"I remember reading about that somewhere, as well; I know Lessa can speak to all dragons, and I think it's supposed to be a trait shared by all the women who become the headwoman at Benden." Ponders a bit while lifting a finger to see if Ruth will allow himself to be pet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:21 pm
Magick_Fayt

"I remember reading about that somewhere, as well; I know Lessa can speak to all dragons, and I think it's supposed to be a trait shared by all the women who become the headwoman at Benden." Ponders a bit while lifting a finger to see if Ruth will allow himself to be pet.
"Brekke could too. She was never headwoman at Benden. Hmmm. Perhaps it was just a trait for the most empathetic. Because I'm sure Robinton could speak to them too." Ruth nuzzled against Fayt's finger and hooted his approval at being pet.  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:25 pm
Arc walked in letting his silver scales and wings melt away as he stepped across the threshhold and into the warm room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:33 pm
As she danced with Zach, she noticed Dulcineo on the wall, being out of the party. she sighed slightly and wondered why he wasn't enjoying himself.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 pm
Ars went back to the stage, with her familiar cat over her head. "I assume it's time." She let off two flames that became a crown and a tiara burning over the stage for some seconds. "Ït's time to reveal the King and Queen of the ball!"  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games