Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:48 pm
In a flash I had stood and grabbed Rina's arm pulling Kaoru from her grasp "I may be your chevalier but I will not stand by and let you hurt people!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:52 pm
Salem Delgado
In a flash I had stood and grabbed Rina's arm pulling Kaoru from her grasp "I may be your chevalier but I will not stand by and let you hurt people!"
"oh yes you will," her eyes starting swirling light adn dark green then all of sudden sano was put into a deep sleep where his darkest nightmares came true.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 pm
"No I wo-" I tried to argue before passing out and revisiting the same nightmare that I almost always had...

:Flash back ten years ago:
I screamed and cried as I ran for my life through the dirt roads of my home town, chyropterans were everywhere and attacking everyone they could, I watched friends and neighbors fighting and being slaughtered! Soon I came to my house and ran to my families bedroom.......
:Now:
I writhed on they ground crying as the nightmare continued to show me what I had seen too many times...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 pm
Salem Delgado
"No I wo-" I tried to argue before passing out and revisiting the same nightmare that I almost always had...

:Flash back ten years ago:
I screamed and cried as I ran for my life through the dirt roads of my home town, chyropterans were everywhere and attacking everyone they could, I watched friends and neighbors fighting and being slaughtered! Soon I came to my house and ran to my families bedroom.......
:Now:
I writhed on they ground crying as the nightmare continued to show me what I had seen too many times...
she closed her eyes and concentrated then they turned back to their normal green color." Now will you act like a chevalier or do i have to make your nightmares come true" she asked smirking.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 pm
I smirked with tears rolling down my eyes as I began to rise "He, like you could, that nightmare came true a long time ago and it can not be repeated!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:29 pm
Salem Delgado
I smirked with tears rolling down my eyes as I began to rise "He, like you could, that nightmare came true a long time ago and it can not be repeated!"
tsk , tsk tsk, you are still underestimating me, but anyway " she glided toward him and started feeding off him" mm the scent of fear makes your blood even more delicious diva come and taste" hmm ok she came and feed of him too.they continued until they were full then let him fall of the ground  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 pm
I moaned as they fed and left me on the ground, I soon began strugling to rise despite having lost an amount of blood that was dangerous even for a chevalier "You have no idea what kind of hell I saw!!! What kind of pain I have felt!!! I have had that same nightmare for ten years!!! It already happened and it can not be repeated no matter what you do!!!" I yelled making it to my feet glaring at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 pm
Salem Delgado
I moaned as they fed and left me on the ground, I soon began strugling to rise despite having lost an amount of blood that was dangerous even for a chevalier "You have no idea what kind of hell I saw!!! What kind of pain I have felt!!! I have had that same nightmare for ten years!!! It already happened and it can not be repeated no matter what you do!!!" I yelled making it to my feet glaring at them.
They giggled at him then smirked" they sang witha long voice, spirits of the fallen rise course unseen acroos the sky come to us will call you here, huant him now we call you near" then all the spirits fo the fallen chyroterins came to them adn chased him around the city" she sighed" well you did warn him, its his fault.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:59 pm
I laughed and grined darkly as I slashed wildly at the spirits "Is that all?! You really did not learn a thing from my nightmare did you?!! Or did I wake before you could see the worst part?!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:13 pm
no thats not all look again" the chiroteran he slashed healed themselves and mutliplied ten times with harder skin and and long metal claws" torture him then bring him to me then they started slashing at him mercilessly" Rina smell that blood just divine.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 pm
oh Rina bring kaoru to me, I'm still hungry" ok then she brought kaoru to her" oh Sano look at this' she tilted her side slowly then bit and started drinking then stopped after awhile" its too bitter" then she threw her on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 pm
I tore through the chyroterins and caught Kaoru before she even hit the ground, "If I go with you will you stop hurting my friends?" I asked glaring at them as my eyes changing as I did.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Salem Delgado
I tore through the chyroterins and caught Kaoru before she even hit the ground, "If I go with you will you stop hurting my friends?" I asked glaring at them as my eyes changing as I did.
Diva what do you think? " HMm i guess so" yes , but if you get any closer to her her blood will be spilt  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 pm
IC: I moaned coming back to my senses. I had no idea what happened. I put my hand to my head and looked at Sano, "Sano?... What happened?... Was I asleep?..."

OOC:Sorry guys but I'm gonna be camping for a week, so I won't be on hardly at all. =( I'll miss you guys!

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 pm
Yes sano tell her what happened  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games