Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm
She giggled and fixed his tie. " i see well all i know is that you look so sexy in a suit. "She smiled and kissed his cheek. She quickly applied a tad more lipgloss and grimaced. " i guess i look presentable. "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:20 pm
"You look fantastic," he said smiling. He then leaned down and kissed her on her mouth again.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:26 pm
She giggled and kissed him back breaking only when she needed air. "..if you keep this up i dont think we'll ever be able to leave this room. "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm
He smirked hovering a few inches from her face. "And how would that be a problem?" he asked quietly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
She smiled and kissed his nose. " none at all but your men might miss you...plus i dont have my lovely lap top which by the way you have a weekly income of about 10,000$. I eternally have a bank account my mother started that can never be edited by any but me because the passwords,yes multiple. ant it eternally as long as there is a swiss bank will have that $10,000 in it. " She smiled and looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "and they can never check how its being taken care of or anything so its my secret account to use however i wish...well WE wish.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hm...looks to me like I may just be corrupting you," he said quietly. "My men can function with out me for few days." He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek softly. "Course it is up to you as too what we do."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:41 pm
" ah but i dont care...i want to be with you...and wherever your needed i will follow...well as much as you'll allow"S he said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:46 pm
He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist gently. "With time there will be alot of things I'll allow you to follow me in. It will take time though not because I don't trust you, but because I don't trust my men," he stated.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 pm
She smiled and nodded. " i understand completely and warning after today you lose girly me "S he grinned and would be in probably converses, jeans, and a band teeshirt. She kissed his cheek. " i love you so today you have to choose what we do "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:52 pm
"I love you too," he said quietly to her. "Hm...I can think of few things, but I'm not sure what to choose."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 pm
She smiled and blushing looked up to him. "...Rai...just to let you know....your the only guy...i've ever..and i mean ever...felt comfortable enough to go..all the way with "she said to him her head against his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:57 pm
He held her close to him gently. "Um...well...you'll be the first woman whoever I ever had feelings for when it comes to going all the way," he said slowly and nerviously.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:00 pm
She smiled and kissed his cheek. " aside from that though what were your ideas for today ? " She said smiling up at him and swaying gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
"Walking around the grounds. That way I could show you the horses I had inhereted," he said thinking. "Talking....that was about it for today."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:06 pm
Her eyes lit up at horses. " oh my Rai ! i love horses...i mean.."She smield eyes light and sparkling. "..i ride them whenever i can and just...oh I love horses" She said smiling up at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games