Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:18 pm
teresia's first thoughts were 'oh my god' but she couldn't say the words looking at ben's face. He had imprinted on her. now she really wished that she had paid better attention way back when. this must have been so akward, or nerve racking for him. she looked around her and found a large rock on their right. she tugged him gently and took a seat. she gestured him to do the same. "Well, i sort of understand now. you have imprinted on me haven't you ben?" she looked up into his eyes, hers almost gold with emotion. "but i don't completly understand what imprinting is."she looked down. "i mean i know it's a little different for everyone so, what is it for you?" she asked. " i promise i will not judge you. remember, i don't do that and i couldn't do that to you anyway." she hoped that he could tell by her face that she meant it with everything she had.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:32 pm
Ben twiddled his thumbs. "Well... it could be... a lot of things. Whatever you feel comfortable iwth... I could adjust..." he said, almost silently.

Erin grumbled around Iggy's hand. "Don't be so wishy-washy."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:40 pm
she paused, and gently rested her hand on his. "well one thing that matters to me is how you feel. How do you feel about me ben?" she asked carefully. she knew how she felt, no matter how confusing or chaotic it was she did but it could mean a lot more with his feelings too. but puting him on the line could be very uncomfortable. so she made an adding statement. "i will always be honest with you. i don't believe in lies." her thumb traced absent circles into his hand. 'i will NEVER lie to you." she saidto express how honestshe was being with him. he could ask her anything and she'd tell him the truth, so he could do the same.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Ben watched her silently. Then he smiled. "I like you. A lot. I mean... having imprinted on you an' all, it goes deeper than that, but all I want is for you to be comfortable with this. It's your choice, and I'll be happy with whatever you choose."
Erin leapt out of the bushes. "THAT'S WONDERFUL, BEN!" she shouted.
"Way to go, Erin."
"Good job, good job."
"At least she waited until he said something..."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:58 pm
teresia jumped and landed hard on the ground next to the rock. "so i hadn't been imagoning things." she replied as she pushed herself off the ground and dusted herself off. she looked over at erin and shook her head with a slight laugh. "you all knew this was comming..." she sighed and made sure she could breathe. she looked at ben, her face warm, as if the others wern't there she stepped forward to take advantage of his sitting position. she wraped her arms around his neck, her hands flat against his burning back and hugged him with as much feeling as she could muster. but she wispered quietly,for only him to hear. "and i like you too Ben, a lot. and i'm sure your sister knew that." she looked over her shoulder at Erin. a slight smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Ben's eyes widened and he cautiously wrapped his arms around her back. "I'm gonna try my hardest to be the best mate ever." he said, only for her.
Erin looked at the rest of the pack, who were busy staring at the couple. She looked over her shoulder at the two of them, then back at the pack.
"What're you gawking at?! Go home! 'Cept for you, Braiden. You can stay over, if you want." she said.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm
teresia turned to look forward with a laugh at erinbefore she burried her face in ben's neck. "i know you will." she sighed and leaned back looking him in the face. she understood now, without him even explaining. she could feel it, sense it, she knew what somthing like this would mean to him. and something changed in her too, she could feel it growing, stretching as if long asleep. she smiled feeling more right, and normal right there than she had anywhere in existance. and she hoped that ben knew this, that his feelings were just as intuned.for once in her life, she felt like she was home.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Ben smiled down at Teresia and sighed. "I should probably take you home, right?" he asked quietly.

Erin and Braiden trudged towards the Warren house.
"Those two are really good together, huh?" Braiden asked, looking over her shoulder.
Erin laughed. "Yeah. I was starting to think that Ben would never imprint. Thank God he did."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:40 pm
teresia nodded in agreement. "and i'm getting transfer papers in the morning. theres no way i was going to stay in fork's school anyhow." she smiled because she knew that she would have moved reguardless if this hapened or not. it just didn't feel right in forks, as if La push was calling her home. and she said this to ben, everything she had been thinking about, how she felt being there. "so you see, even if it wern't for you i wouldn't be going anywhere.' she smiled. "you just give me the greatest reason to stay."

she laughed slightly. "my uncle is going to do backflips when he finds out." she smiled and then paused. 'that is if it's ok to tell him. i should give him a reason why i'm going to be with you so much and switching schools already."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:05 pm
Ben laughed. "You can tell him, if you want. Erin's gonna be so excited that you're going to school with us. She likes you a lot, too."
Ben paused. "Not as much as I do, though."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:44 pm
she smiled and laughed softly, "good, cause i see her like a sister." she started to walk again tword her house as if nothing had happened but her mind was in fast forward, scrambled and almost high feeling. she shook her head. "and perhaps it's a good thing she don't like me as much, that might be a little strange." she laughed. "but i'll let my uncle know." she nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:10 pm
Ben sighed. "Yeah, it's all good. I'll see you tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice outside, so maybe we'll drive out to Seattle. It's a little bit of a drive, but it'll be fun." he said.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:38 pm
teresia smiled and nodded. "that would be great." she replied excitedly. "so it's a date?" she imploored with a grin. she stepped close to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:08 pm
Ben smiled. "It's not gonna be just us, you know. It's hard to get alone time around here in the first place."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:19 pm
she laughed and nodded, "i know, but you pry get what i mean." she paused and looked up into her house. there was a pickup in her driveway and the kitchen light was on. "i guess my uncle is home for once. " she smiled. "would you have a moment?" she asked looking up with her eyes soft. "please." she bit the corner of her lips slightly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games