Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:08 pm
"figure it out you moron" she yelled and put up a barrier around walt "Leave him ALONE!" she flies towards kaderot, fire starting to form everywhere, she tackles him "Ever heard of a little thing called mix?" she whispered into his ear while forming a fire sword (have to go shower brb)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Walt flew into the sky at an angle and stared, not angrily, at him, thinking of his best course of action. "If you won't tell us what you are, why should she tell you what she is?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:11 pm
"im a divine angel, Light and darkness mixed" he yelled and grabbed the girl and slammed her into the ground hard. The ground cracked and shatter from the force of the hit. The flames went out with a flap of his wings.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm
she groans and coughs "well arent you something special" she grins a secret held behind that grin, she spits blood at his face before feeling more blood drip down the corner of her mouth  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:21 pm
He wiped the blood off his face and picked her up and threw her across the water. He went into the air and attacked walt, "i thought you wanted to fight"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:25 pm
He defended himself. "I challenged you to a duel. You broke the rules."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:25 pm
she groans and then slides on the ground, she closes her eyes, light surrounding her before the light touched her and healed her, she stands, making the light go away "Hey Mr Divine, im not dead yet" she grinned and then spread her wings, One as black as death and one as white as the clouds, she flies up after him "If you kill him i swear to lucifer and god ill..." she growled not wanting to finish her sentence(kay now i can go shower, brb)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:30 pm
"she attacked me you fool" he said and slashed at him with both blades then he copied himself into a second one and the clone attacked the girl.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:34 pm
"No, you attacked her. She insulted you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:37 pm
she smirks "which seemed to work since your all pissed at me" she sees the clone and shoots fire daggers at him "plus im an angel remember..." she grins and she starts glowing "i wouldnt do anything to hurt you" she pouts while moving out of the clones way  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm
The clone spins its blades and knocks the daggers away, "you sure to like fire..so cool off" its said and shot the water. The water came up in a large wave and hit her. Kaderot looked at walt. "so why are you here anyway"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:53 pm
"you really dont know what your dealing with do you?" she asked walking out of the water "im....so Divine" she falls onto her back before giggling "and yes i like fire and water and earth and air....anything else you want to know about me?" she asked laying on her side grinning (brb dinner)  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Kaderot's clone landed on her and his darkness poured over her. It then bite her and vanished. A mark was left on her neck but didnt show it's self yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:01 pm
"I looked to see who slew the village. Now, I have paper work to do and Jesus is getting out of a class soon." He flew back up.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 pm
Kaderot hovered for a second then landed. He was abit angry about walt flying off but didnt care as much. He looked at the girl and smiled, "whats with lying there?" he said with a grin, "ya tired"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games